62 Reviews for For the Love of Mackinac!

User Photos
Destination (2)
Religious (2)
Partial Planning (1)
61 For the Love of Mackinac! Reviews

Working with Carole was like having your best friend help plan your wedding with you. In only a few weeks (since that was all she had) she helped assemble a team to make our elopement like a fairy tale. The day was flawless and no detail was overlooked. The best decision made was to hire her as my wedding planner, and from there the good decisions kept rolling. Before I called her, I had been nervous that something would go wrong planning from so far away and with so little time. These fears melted away and she helped give us with a day we could enjoy with no worries as all details were covered. She was even there to help me get ready! Thank you does not begin to cover it!

Photo
Profile Picture Debora, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carole is very organized and believes in deadlines, definetly a great person to hire if you need to stay on task! Our wedding day went on without a hitch couldn't have asked for a better planner.

Profile Picture Angie, 10/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

For the Love of Mackinac was AMAZING to work with! Carole helped make our wedding the most magical day of our lives! She helped comfort a emotional bride when rain came into play and helped us pull off an outside wedding even with some rain! I can not thank her enough and I am so blessed to have met Carole and for all her wonderful help! She did so much behind the scenes to make our day a perfect living fairy tale!!

Profile Picture Katie , 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We cannot thank Carole and For the Love of Mackinac enough for the tremendous help she provided. She went above and beyond to make sure our daughter and son-in-law had their dream day. The weather was kind of tricky and Carole, knowing how important it was to our daughter, helped make her vision of being married on the front porch of The Grand Hotel a reality. We never would have been able to get everything set up and coordinated throughout the reception without Carole's help and the entire day ran so smoothly. I was able to relax and thoroughly enjoy the special moments your child's wedding day brings. I can't imagine why anyone would want to plan a wedding on Mackinac Island without Carole and the special care she takes to make the day so special!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Carole was such a help and I know our wedding would not have gone as wonderfully as it did without her. I am the more organized person out my husband and I, and knew that a lot of the details and coordination would fall on me. Having her in our corner allowed to us to not stress out, and completely enjoy our wedding day. Carole took all the stress out of wedding planning and finding vendors, and was very creative with regards to finding solutions to avoid hurt feelings with certain family members or other issues we had. I appreciated her advice and input and would recommend her to anyone without hesitation!

Profile Picture Emilia, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carole was fantastic! She managed everything we asked her to and more!! We really appreciate her professionalism but the warm, personal touch is what I am most grateful for. There is absolutely no way our wedding day and all of the details could have been as wonderful and memorable without her help. I HIGHLY recommend Carole!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carole was excellent to work with. She made planning a destination wedding virtually painless, and made sure that we were always one step ahead in the planning process. Having her there on the wedding day was invaluable. She made sure everything flowed smoothly, we didn't have to think about anything, which allowed us to enjoy our day even more. Couples who are looking to get married on Mackinac Island, you can't do any better than entrusting your big day in the hands of Carole!

Profile Picture Daniel, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm not sure I can even begin to express how amazing Carole was as our planner! For the Love of Mackinac helped us book music for the wedding, plan our welcome reception the evening before the wedding, and was our day of planner. Carole always seemed to understand what we were looking for, knew the answers to every Mackinac Island and wedding question, and kept everyone calm and coordinated on the day of the wedding. Things went very smoothly, and she always had a word of kindness or insight just when I needed it most. She definitely helped make our wedding day what we dreamed it would be, and her advice and guidance were invaluable. If you are getting married on Mackinac Island, book For the Love of Mackinac right now.

Profile Picture DeEtta, 7/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We really can't put into words how invaluable Carole and her team were to our wedding day. Carole spent countless hours with us starting over a year in advance planning our dream day. We had a lot of ideas of how we wanted our wedding to be and she really brought those ideas to life. She kept us organized and on top of all aspects of our planning and gave us advice or input when needed. The day of the wedding, Carole's team was on top of EVERYTHING! There was not a single detail that was left or forgotten. There was not a single issue that even came up (that we know of!). She kept us on schedule, calm, and enjoying every moment of the day. I would recommend her to ANYONE getting married on Mackinac Island. Her love, attention, and passion shines through in her work! Thank you, Carole and For the Love of Mackinac for the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Jill, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Great experience! Very friendly and accommodating. Beautiful photos that included the landscape. Thank you!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carole truly made our wedding day the best day of our lives. Without her I wouldn't have been able to sit back and enjoy the day. I was not stressed out at all. She was very on top of everything. She made sure everyone involved in the wedding was where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be. She set up our reception exactly as I asked her to do. She made great suggestions when necessary and also gave recommendations on people/places to get in touch with on Mackinac Island. Our wedding was a destination wedding on Mackinac Island and putting a wedding together when you live hundreds of miles away is not easy. Carole made it so much easier for us though with all her insight about the Island. She very much care about your special day. I definitely would recommend Carole and For The Love Of Mackinac to any future brides and grooms getting married on Mackinac Island. Our wedding day was so perfect and beautiful. It was like a fairytale. We owe a lot of that to Carole. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Carol Erbel is a top notch professional who is an absolute necessity for planning your wedding. She's well connected, highly organized, and managed our wedding with grace and ease. There's no way our wedding could have been anywhere close to how perfect it was without her.

–Forest Evashevski

Profile Picture Forest, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so thankful to have worked with Carole in planning our wedding on Mackinac Island! She helped turn what seemed like a daunting task into a fun and low stress experience. She was always ready with advice, answers, and options whenever we had questions. She listened to what we wanted and helped make it happen. We knew we wanted cupcakes at our wedding and Carole convinced our wedding cake vendor (who no longer was doing cupcakes) to make them just for us. When we had an issue with customer service at a hotel, Carole stepped in and took care of the issue for us. Along the way Carole was always responsive, friendly and professional. Anytime I emailed her a question I would hear back within a few minutes. Carole seemed more like a good friend by the time our wedding came along and we were very happy to have her be a part of our special day. Our wedding day was a perfect fairy tale experience thanks to Carole's expertise. She coordinated the day down to the minute and was always in the right spot making sure everything went smoothly. I would 100% without a doubt HIGHLY recommend Carole to any bride and groom. We can't thank her enough for all of her hard work for our special day!

Profile Picture Elisa, 9/17/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Carole was absolutely AMAZING! My husband and I are from Ohio, and Carole found all of our vendors and facilitated working with them to meet our needs. Everyone that she found and all of the work that she did herself was professional and more than we could have ever hoped for. There were constant changes when planning our wedding and Caroly happily and skillfully managed each one. She made the day of the wedding flow as seamlessly as possible. There was no stress or any worries because she took care of everything. Carole goes above and beyond to make sure her customers have the perfect wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone interested in getting married on Mackinac Island. She was perfect in every way!

Profile Picture Jane, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

You cannot find a better wedding coordinator on Mackinac Island!

Profile Picture User7139098, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

You won't find a better planner than Carole. You can rest assured everything will be handled efficiently and correctly...not to mention she is a genuinely wonderful person.

Profile Picture Alana, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carole and her team at For the Love of Mackinac made planning a long distance wedding truly a breeze! My friends and family commented on how relaxed I was, but it was because I knew that For the Love of Mackinac had everything covered, from setting up our photo table at the beginning of the day to packing up our personal crystal toasting flutes at the end of the night. Not only did they make sure that I was taken care of and the rest of the bridal party, but the guests as well, which allowed for everyone to enjoy the day.

Profile Picture Julia, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding day would never have turned out to be as perfect as it was without Carole and For the Love of Mackinac! We worked with her starting 16 months out and she was attentive and helpful every step of the way! She made sure everything was flawless both leading up to and on the big day! I would never do something like this without her :) She's truly the best!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Destination, Religious

Carole was fantastic. She was extremely professional and courteous throughout the planning process. She was a huge help finding the various vendors required for the wedding - all her suggestions were home-runs. Where she really shined was the day of. Unfortunately, rain showed up for our outdoor wedding but Carole did a speedy job of reorganizing the entire setup to the tent (reception location). Despite the tent ceremony, she and the hotel staff did an awesome job of decorating the location so the ceremony felt cozy and inviting. She also did a great job of keeping everything on track the day of so that we could enjoy one the best days in our life.

Profile Picture Erika, 7/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

Carol (and vendors) handled our 4 day long wedding weekend on Maxkinac Island. If you are looking at this website for a review of Carol's service..... STOP......pick up the phone and call her to save your date!!! Hurry! If you miss out on having her (and all her vendors) plan and complete your wedding, you risk not experiencing the wedding of your dreams! She is impeccable in everything thing she does. Communication, attitude, knowledge, friendliness, budgeting, professionalism, respect, privacy.........we could go on and on to sell you on her. If you are planning a wedding on Mackinac Island.....she knows everyone & everything.....don't make the mistake of not having her help you! It's too big of a risk! Contact us anytime suniejones@yahoo.com. Susan & Lance. Furthermore .......she is one of the nicest people God ever put breath in! ??????

Profile Picture Susan, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you want to have a wedding that is flawless planned, and during the event all the details are taken care of, this is the vendor for you. From the manicures on Thursday through an extra reception on Sunday, our only task was to relax, enjoy the event, and all our guests.

Profile Picture Carol, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are planning a wedding on Mackinac Island, Carole Erbel at For the Love of Mackinac is a must! She will help you coordinate and execute all of the details for your special day. No matter how much you prep, plan or organize, no one can prepare you for the overwhelming joy, love and emotions that you will experience on your wedding day. Carole was an indispensable asset, allowing us to take in every moment without having to worry about details. She kept everyone happy and made small adjustments as needed, to keep everything flowing smoothly. I would highly recommend For the Love of Mackinac and could not imagine planning and executing my wedding weekend with out Carole Erbel.

Profile Picture Katie , 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding day was perfect because of Carole! After first trying to plan our Mackinac Island wedding on my own, from a distance, I decided I needed some help. I called "For the Love of Mackinac!" and spoke with Carole and she couldn't have been more helpful! She asked what we were hoping for and then gave me suggestions that I had not even thought of...she seemed to know better what I wanted than I did! I highly recommend Carole Erbel as your wedding planner...she was amazing! Her attention to detail, prompt response and wonderful suggestions put my mind at ease. She turned our wedding into our DREAM wedding! My husband was so happy with the suggestions and said he would not have changed a thing!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was the most perfect day I could ever imagine. Carole was a blessing to have, especially in the day of! She was extremely knowledgeable about everything Mackinac Island wedding. She even set upan opportunity to take some pictures with my favorite breed of horse! Having our wedding on Mackinac was an absolute amazing experience and we would totally recommend Carole to anyone who wants a spectacular stress-free day!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carole was amzing! It allowed myself and my mother to relax and enjoy the day. Everything was done preferly and beyond what I could have imanaged. My weddig would not have happened with out Carole.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/15/15, 1 Review