Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

25 Reviews for Fog City Entertainment

Very professional and accommodating. Highly recommended. Well worth the cost as they kept the party going.

Profile Picture User6437696, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Fog City Entertainment provided us with a DJ named Sonny Garcia. He was excellent!!!! He did a great Chicago Bulls impersonation when announcing our wedding party for our wedding. He worked hard the whole night, taking requests and playing music to accommodate a variety of cultures and age groups. He made my wedding spectacular!

Profile Picture Mindy, 8/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Picking Fog City was probably one of the best choices I made. They provided my DJ, photo booth, and day of coordinator. As it got close to my wedding day, it was clear that having those linked would allow things to go more smoothly since they had all worked together before. Mike, the head of the company even came out of my wedding day to make sure things ran smoothly.

Sonny was my DJ and he was amazing. It's rare to have a wedding during which the dance floor gets empty for a song or two, but he pulled it off. We gave him a list of songs we liked and he put together a great mix that was reflective of our taste and well suited to keep the party going. Many of our guests told me how great the music was and people didn't want to leave when the wedding ended.

Stacey was my Day of Coordinator and she was a pleasure to work with. As we talked leading up to the wedding, it was clear that she understood what was and wasn't important to me. That allowed me to truly enjoy my wedding day because I knew she would make sure that the wedding I had envisioned became reality. It all went off much more smoothly than I expected and I have Stacey to thank for that.

Profile Picture Sally, 6/13/15, 7 Reviews