18 Orchard Lane, Columbus, OH 43214 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Orchard Lane Flowers

Flowers on Orchard Lane is a full service wedding and event floral design studio located in Columbus, Ohio. Serving the central Ohio area, this business focuses on making couples feel as special as possible while wedding planning. Blending their designs with your venue is one of their key focal points. Your flowers will look not only beautiful, but Flowers on Orchard Lane will make them seem as though they grow in your venue naturally.

Services offered

Flowers on Orchard Lane will meet with you, establish a relationship to truly get the best idea of your needs and how to meet them within your budget. They handle the delivery, setup, and design a floral plan that will blend seamlessly with your aesthetic. Services Flowers on Orchard Lane provides include:

• Aisle and Altar Decor
botanical
elegant0

102 Reviews for Orchard Lane Flowers

Tiffany · Married on 05/29/2016

Orchard Lane flowers provided the most beautiful arrangements for my wedding day. My bridesmaids gasped out loud when they saw our bouquets. My bridal bouquet was absolutely perfect and turned out better than I had even imagined! Our venue flowers and centerpieces were stunning. I saw many of my guests taking photos of the arrangements. Kelly is extremely patient, friendly and talented. She offered very valuable feedback and suggestions toward what I was envisioning, and took great time and care to make sure everything would look cohesive. She and Melody were very responsive and thorough with any questions or concerns I had throughout the planning process. I really appreciated their guidance and direction! They were extremely efficient and reliable with set-up and delivery as well. The flowers themselves were very high quality and lasted all night. My bouquet still looked almost brand new the next morning. Several of my guests sent me photos a week later of the arrangements they took home, and they still looked amazing! Thank you Orchard Lane Flowers for helping create a smooth and beautiful wedding for me. I highly recommend this company to all brides at any budget.

OMG!!! I was absolutely speechless when I walked up to the venue (and this is before I even stepped inside)!! It was absolutely gorgeous!! Everything they did for us EXCEEDED my expectations, and I am a picky girl :) I still am in shock of how they were able to take all of the confusing inspiration ideas and themes and colors I threw at them and make it exactly what I wanted and so much more. We worked with Kelly and she was just fabulous! She listened to what we were trying to accomplish and she offered suggestions that were simply beautiful! She was mindful of budget and discussed different options for styles of flowers and colors!! She is so creative and talented at what she does!! They are by far the best that you can book for your wedding!! I am so grateful we found you guys, I still can't believe how magical our day was and due to the help of your beautiful arrangements!

Orchard Lane Flowers FAQ

• Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk

Real Weddings

• The Medallion Club
    The Medallion Club Country Club Weddings

We love have Flowers on Orchard Lane at The Medallion Club!

• The Athletic Club of Columbus
    The Athletic Club of Columbus Banquet Halls

Flowers on Orchard Lane has been our number #1 preferred Florist for as long as they have been in business. We know when a client books them that we don't need to worry about a thing. They always produce amazing work and transform our venue beautifully on a wedding day!

• The Westin Great Southern Columbus
    The Westin Great Southern Columbus Hotel Weddings

By far one of our favorite floral design teams to work alongside with. Our brides are always excited to see the beautiful transformation when Flowers on Orchard Lane are involved! We suggest them for all our on-site ceremonies as well as receptions!

• 18 Orchard Lane Columbus, Ohio, 43214 See on map