Henry Photography

Columbus, OH View map

$5,500 Most Popular Price

Columbus Ohio Fine Art Film Wedding Photographers with a fresh, romantic, timeless style. We know that every couple takes the greatest care in selecting every detail that goes into their wedding, that is why with us every thing is taken care of.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs

• Anna
    Anna H. Married on 02/09/2019

Best team!

My sister hired Henry Photography in 2011 so when it came time for my big day, I knew I wanted them to be there! We are so pleased with our photos!!! Having a husband & wife team take photos of our wedding was the best...I didn't have any stress that moments would be missed. Everything was covered! Ashley and Coty are full of joy and I can tell they enjoy their work. It was wonderful having them part of our wedding and we will treasure our photos for our lifetime. Thank you!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/13/2017
    Albert and I are so thankful for Ashley and Coty and their amazing talent as well as the care they have for us! From day one Ashley acted as though we had known each other forever. She researched venues with me and swooned over all of the details to come! We had the opportunity to work with them on multiple occasions. They shot our engagement shoot here in Columbus, traveled with us down to our venue in Sea Island to shoot some film for our Save-the-date's, Ashley shot a personal sunrise beach session the morning of our rehearsal and lastly they shot our entire wedding weekend. With all of our time spent together, Ashley and Coty are more than just photographers, they have become friends. They truly care about us personally and did what they could to help throughout our planning process and throughout the wedding weekend. Along with their care and love, their ability to capture love, joy and all the emotion in their film is incomparable! They are efficient, timely, flexible and such talent. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with this power couple!
    Chelsea Married on 09/16/2017
    SPEND THE MONEY! Pictures are everything and I believe spending a little more, is completely worth it. Especially when booking with Henry Photography.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

The Athletic Club of Columbus The Athletic Club of Columbus Banquet Halls

We love working with Ashley and Coty! They are so friendly and truly love what they do. They are easy to work with and so such amazing work! They are very familiar with our venue and we highly recommend our clients to them!

Chris Aram, Photographer Chris Aram, Photographer Wedding Photographers

Ashley and Coty do great work and are one of few local photographers I would completely trust with my own wedding!

Night Music DJ Professionals Night Music DJ Professionals Wedding DJs

Ashley is simply the best. Just take a look at her photographs and you will see what we mean. Not only is she a wonderful photographer, but her enthusiasm is infectious! We love working with Henry photography!

Columbus
6147199904
Location of (Henry Photography)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding