3840 Lacon Road,Suite 8, Hilliard, OH 43026 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About Night Music DJ Professionals

Visit our website to request your Night Music Wedding DJ Event Planner that includes music ideas, reception planning tools and our entertainment prices.

PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY AT www.NightMusicDJ.com or info@nightmusicdj.com

We are Columbus Ohio's most trusted and recommended wedding DJ service. Our full time entertainment company features polished professional DJs and MCs who balance fun and excitement with integrity and refinement for the perfect entertainment blend. We specialize in successful wedding receptions and celebrations.

Follow Night Music DJ Professionals on

• Buckeye Entertainment
  • Yellowbud Productions
  • Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment
  • WES DJ Wedding Services
The Wells Barn at Franklin Park Conservatory is a fabulous location for your wedding.
86450ac41b858b72 1374540015945 darby house wedding night music columbus dj
Night Music DJ Professionals
Tartan Fields in Dublin, Ohio was the location of Suzie and Jarrett's wedding reception dance party.
Kendra and Dan's super fun wedding celebration was heald at the Amalito Barn in Columbus, Ohio.
VUE Columbus is a great location for a dance party blowout!
VUE Columbus is a great location for a dance party blowout!
Heritage Golf Club in Hilliard, OH hosts refined and fun celebrations.
Heritage Golf Club in Hilliard, OH hosts refined and fun celebrations.
A dance party to remember at Creekside in Gahanna, OH
A dance party to remember at Creekside in Gahanna, OH
The Night Music goal is ALWAYS a pcked dance floor!
The Night Music goal is ALWAYS a pcked dance floor!
Nicole and Tom share a moment on the dance floor at Scioto Reserve Country Club.
Dancing makes people HAPPY!
Dancing makes people HAPPY!
86450ac41b858b72 1374540015945 darby house wedding night music columbus dj

Photos 10 Photos
Videos 6 Videos

195 Reviews for Night Music DJ Professionals

Dr. R. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Amazing Class Act

DJ Steve was amazing. He was so thorough explaining everything leading up to the wedding, so that when it came wedding day, we had no worries that everything was going to be perfect. Seamless transitions throughout the night and he knew how to get everyone on the dance floor. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/21/2020

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

I was so happy to be part of your big day! You and Courtney were such a pleasure to work for. Your "Magic Mike" was so much fun. I will never listen to "Pony" the same way again. Congrats!

Maria F. · Getting married on 06/13/2021

Great DJ!!!

Jodi did the music for our ceremony and reception and it was great! She asked a lot of questions to learn about the types of music we would like so that we didn’t have to worry about anything the day of.

Sent on 10/17/2020

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you Maria! You and Mitchell were a dream to work with, and no one was more fun! Your photos and videos from your reception at Swan Lake were BEAUTIFUL.
  • Beth

Beth S. · Married on 11/09/2020

Highly Recommended!

We can't say enough good things about Steve from Night Music DJ Professionals. All our music needs were perfect from pre-ceremony of our outdoor wedding to saying goodnight at the end of the indoor reception. Steve was very easy to work with and promptly responded to our music planning questions. He was very familiar with our venue, the Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center and worked alongside our wedding coordinator for setups. He kept the various elements of our reception moving along very timely. He read the dance crowd and played just the right songs at the right time to keep things moving and people having a great time on and off the dance floor. We heard from several guests they loved the music played, that it was better than other weddings they'd been to this summer. We're very happy with our choice and will highly recommend Steve to anyone needing a DJ for their wedding or any event.

Sent on 12/21/2020

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you so much Beth! Not only was it a super fun dance party, but your music choices for the cocktail hour and dinner (James Morrison, Chris Stapleton, Leon Bridges, etc.) gave the night such a cool vibe :) I wish you and Charlie all the best!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Night Music DJ Professionals FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1250
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1600
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Sound/PA System
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 225
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

1 Real Wedding

Team of Night Music DJ Professionals

Jodi

Jodi

DJ - Master of Ceremonies

I love everything about weddings. I pride myself in getting to know each couple, and understanding their musical taste, and their vision for a perfect day. I think it’s fun to work with the other wedding vendors, and to be part of the team that brings the Wedding Magic!

Things I do when I'm not DJing: I stay busy volunteering and tutoring for a number of local groups, including The American Red Cross, Jazz Arts Group, Greater Columbus Arts Council, The City of Columbus, Hilliard City Schools, and Headcount. I also like to take short trips with my fun husband, who is a great trip planner!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Steve

Steve

DJ - Master of Ceremonies

Meeting new people, and bonding over music is a blast. It is so fun to pay attention and then surprise clients with the perfect song at the perfect time. Done. I also like making family and friend connections, and really feel honored to DJ for a sister or brother or bridesmaid of a wedding from years before. Fun family reunion!

Things I do when I'm not DJing: I stay busy being active outdoors. I love to hike and ride my road bike or mountain bike. I also like to cook, and am always looking for a great new recipe. If you have new favorite craft beer, let me know.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Erica Kay Photography Wedding Photographers

Night Music is one of my favorite DJ's to work with. Steve is fun, energetic, and knows how to keep a party going! He's also a great emcee - very personable and funny. Highly recommended!

• D and M DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

As a dj company we have a lot of stiff competition. So when giving an endorsement to another dj company you should take notice. Night Music has been in the Columbus Ohio market for a very long time. They provide a solid, dependable, fun and exciting service to all their clients. We feel very comfortable in referring clients to them.

• PHOTOGRAPHY BY GILLILAN Wedding Photographers

Night Music are wonderful folks to work with! They do a great job at getting the guests engaged in the wedding day festivities - which leave us with an event that is a lot of fun to photograph! Night Music is one of our favorite DJ's to work with - hands down! Perspective clients should definitely consider Night Music for their special day!

• 3840 Lacon Road,Suite 8 Hilliard, OH, 43026 See on map
    Location of (Night Music DJ Professionals)