Night Music DJ Professionals

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,295 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,295 Most Popular Price

Visit our website to request your Night Music Wedding DJ Event Planner that includes music ideas, reception planning tools and our entertainment prices.

PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY AT www.NightMusicDJ.com or info@nightmusicdj.com

We are Columbus Ohio's most trusted and recommended wedding DJ service. Our full time entertainment company features polished professional DJs and MCs who balance fun and excitement with integrity and refinement for the perfect entertainment blend. We specialize in successful wedding receptions and celebrations.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,995

What is included in the starting price?

Microphones
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,295

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Sound/PA System
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$225

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting

Seth S. Married on 04/30/2022

Excellent Experience

Night Music DJ provides a great experience. He really hit on exactly what we wanted for the different phases of the wedding. He has a detailed process to get a feel for the types of music you want and then follows up with a phone call to make sure that everyone is on the same page. Your wedding is in excellent hands if you choose to go with him.
  • Haley
    Haley W. Married on 12/11/2021

Knowledgable!

DJ Steve really helped us along in our wedding. Steve provided help where it was needed and advice when asked. We've received compliments on our choice of DJ all night based on how personable and well liked he is. If you want someone professional for low cost, DJ Steve is your guy!
  • Sara
    Sara D. Married on 10/16/2021

Best DJ Ever!!

Steve did an amazing job pulling off the best wedding for my wife and I! We can't say enough good things about him! From the very first conversation we had with him he made us feel so comfortable and had the best suggestions for a perfect, seamless day! His music guide was super helpful. His years of experience really showed through with every aspect of the day- from the prelude, to grand entrances, to communicating with our guests on what to expect next. We received compliments all night long with how great of a DJ he is and still do now months later. We highly recommend hiring Steve as your DJ!

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

So much fun! So much dancing! I love my job because I get to work for such great couples like you and Danny. Thank you so very much for your kind words, and I wish the two of you all the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jodi
Jodi
DJ - Master of Ceremonies

I love everything about weddings. I pride myself in getting to know each couple, and understanding their musical taste, and their vision for a perfect day. I think it’s fun to work with the other wedding vendors, and to be part of the team that brings the Wedding Magic!

Things I do when I'm not DJing: I stay busy volunteering and tutoring for a number of local groups, including The American Red Cross, Jazz Arts Group, Greater Columbus Arts Council, The City of Columbus, Hilliard City Schools, and Headcount. I also like to take short trips with my fun husband, who is a great trip planner!

Steve
Steve
DJ - Master of Ceremonies

Meeting new people, and bonding over music is a blast. It is so fun to pay attention and then surprise clients with the perfect song at the perfect time. Done. I also like making family and friend connections, and really feel honored to DJ for a sister or brother or bridesmaid of a wedding from years before. Fun family reunion!

Things I do when I'm not DJing: I stay busy being active outdoors. I love to hike and ride my road bike or mountain bike. I also like to cook, and am always looking for a great new recipe. If you have new favorite craft beer, let me know.

Erica Kay Photography Erica Kay Photography Wedding Photographers

Night Music is one of my favorite DJ's to work with. Steve is fun, energetic, and knows how to keep a party going! He's also a great emcee - very personable and funny. Highly recommended!

D and M DJ Entertainment D and M DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

As a dj company we have a lot of stiff competition. So when giving an endorsement to another dj company you should take notice. Night Music has been in the Columbus Ohio market for a very long time. They provide a solid, dependable, fun and exciting service to all their clients. We feel very comfortable in referring clients to them.

PHOTOGRAPHY BY GILLILAN PHOTOGRAPHY BY GILLILAN Wedding Photographers

Night Music are wonderful folks to work with! They do a great job at getting the guests engaged in the wedding day festivities - which leave us with an event that is a lot of fun to photograph! Night Music is one of our favorite DJ's to work with - hands down! Perspective clients should definitely consider Night Music for their special day!

3840 Lacon Road,Suite 8 Hilliard, OH, 43026
Location of (Night Music DJ Professionals)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding