Night Music DJ Professionals Reviews

185 | Hilliard, OH

185 Reviews for Night Music DJ Professionals

• Cori

Cori Evans · Married on 09/09/2020

Jodi made everything so easy!!

Jodi was extremely professional and put us at ease from our first conversation. She was extremely flexible and really went out of her way to understand us and what we wanted to make sure she delivered the best music for our wedding based on who we are! She played great music, helped MC to make sure things went smoothly, and had great suggestions when we weren't sure the best way to approach things. The dance floor was full all night (and even spilled out into between the tables)!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you Cori! I had so much fun celebrating with you and Andy. I will never forget that incredible night of love, friends, pizza, Sufjan Stevens, Lizzo , and such a beautiful setting. All the best to you both. XO

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2020

Amazing service. Steve was fantastic. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ, and I'd recommend Night Music to anyone.

Sent on 01/29/2011

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thanks Ashley! I really had fun incorporating some of your music favorites (Glee! Super Mario Brothers! Goo Goo Dolls!) into the reception. All the best to you and Russ.
  • Colby

Colby Wahl · Married on 01/10/2020

Fantastic experience, kept the party going all night!

Steve at Night Music DJ did a fantastic job at our wedding in October this year! He was very professional and managed our party extremely well. All of the big wedding moments were handled perfectly and he was able to move the party on and off the dance party with ease. Highly recommend for your next wedding or event!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Hey Colby. I appreciate the kind words! I was so happy to be part of the fun with you and Allison at beautiful The Darby House. Thank you for your recommendation!

Gina · Married on 11/12/2019

Jodi DJ'd for our wedding in May at Heritage Golf Club and we couldn't have been happier with her work! We had numerous compliments on the music and her interaction with our guests. She responded to their mood and had the dance floor packed all night long! She was very professional and fun both during the planning process and at the reception. She stayed involved with me throughout the evening to ensure the flow was moving smoothly and how I wanted! I would highly recommend Jodi and her husband Steve (I actually attended a wedding reception last December that he DJ'd) and they are a great team together and separate!

Sent on 08/26/2014
  • Jill

Jill Scharr · Married on 10/19/2019

Can't recommend this DJ enough

Steve Ransom and Night Music were incredible to work with. He kept the reception running smoothly and on schedule and somehow did it with subtelty and grace as well. I have so many good things to say about him. For example, my husband and I have him a short list of songs we'd like to hear at the reception, and the final playlist he came up with were all songs I love! I was so impressed.

Steve was also totally down with all the little details and jokes that we wanted in our reception. We're not the most traditional couple, so we asked Steve to not refer to us as "man and wife" or "Mr and Mrs [man's name]" and he was totally on board. In fact, at our request he intro'd us as "Mrs and Mr [wife's name]" which got a ton of laughs! I also asked him to help me play a little prank on my dad and play a few seconds of "The Imperial March" from Star Wars when it was time for the father/daughter dance. My dad laughed so hard, it was perfect.

I can't thank Steve and Night Music enough for making our wedding day so special.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you so much Jill! It was so much fun seeing you, Brett and all of your friends and family having a great time on the dance floor. I hope you had a fantastic honeymoon in Asia!

Andy Phillips · Married on 09/21/2019

Thank you!

Jodi!!!

You were amazing the whole day - thank you for your MC skills, great music selection, and friendly attitude!!

We'll be sure to pass on kind words to family and friends looking for a DJ!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Sam

Sam Ferguson · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing DJ

Jodi was absolutely amazing through out the whole process. She personalized the song list just for us and our guests, her transitions were great, and she really has a good feel for the room. Her experience really speaks for itself but even my friends and family and our experienced caterer had all good things to say. She was kind, receptive, and prompt with responses whenever I had a question. Thank you so much for a smooth ceremony and reception!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Torreygw

Torreygw · Married on 08/10/2019

Made Our Wedding

Jodi was great at our wedding and reception - she was the main reason our wedding went smoothly! And she kept everyone on the dance floor! Best part of our special day.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Harvey · Married on 07/19/2019

Wonderful DJ!!

Steve was a fantastic DJ! We knew we wanted an amazing soundtrack for the night, rather than what is "in" right now and he helped us create the perfect atmosphere for each part of our wedding. He went above and beyond with keeping the night on schedule and collaborated with our photographers. We enjoyed the night and our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about him as well!! We highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Justin Dehan · Married on 06/01/2019

Very positive experience!

Steve went above and beyond for us. He spoke to anyone who would be giving a speech early on in the night to make sure everything ran smooth. He really did a wonderful job transitioning the night from one event to another. Many people at the wedding commented on his professionalism as well. And great music!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Harry · Married on 05/26/2019

Harry and Rachel's Wedding

Steve was great and very understanding of what we were looking for. He was very good at knowing what music to play and when, everyone was dancing all night long. Kept everyone updated with what was going on throughout the reception. Overall we had a blast and Steve did a great job!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Dupont · Married on 05/26/2019

When DJ really means Divine Jodi

Jodi was nothing short of amazing! We had two meetings with her prior to the wedding. One is normal but we requested a second meeting because we had a few special requests that we needed to discuss with Jodi. She was very generous with her time to hear out our crazy ideas. We wanted to do a basketball theme bridal entrance which meant Jodi would have to play announcer- she did AMAZING and helped us execute perfectly! Next, we did a bridal (money) dance and Jodi explained how the dance worked so that all guests knew what was happening and what they should be doing. Lastly, we asked to do a sprinkle send in (that’s right, not a send off) in the middle of the reception, after the bridal dance and before the evening of dancing began. Jodi warned us that this could be a risky move because guests may end up leaving since they will already be outside, but she encouraged us to go with our “out of the norm” idea as long as the bridal party led the rest of the guests to the dance floor to kick off a night of dancing. I’m glad she expressed her possible concern because it caused us to really think it over. Once we decided to go with it (prior to wedding day), she helped direct guests by explaining what all would be happening during the send in and afterwards on the dance floor. Ultimately, Jodi set expectations for our guests throughout the night and kept them informed. Jodi played only the music we requested (for the dance floor part of the night) and it was amazing! During dinner, I didn’t have a specific list of songs, so she played a delightful mix of classic dinner music. It was nice not having to stress about those songs, she just played what felt right. Once we all hit the dance floor, Some people went up to make song suggestions, but she politely declined if it wasn’t something we had on our list for the night. She was always looking out for us! Jodi was very professional and a pleasure to work with. Not to mention a female DJ is bad a$$! My two oldest sisters had Steve (Jodi’s husband) as their wedding DJ. When Steve wasn’t available for our date, we were excited to meet Jodi and let me tell you, it’s no wonder Steve is a great DJ because Jodi was his rockstar teacher! They are a power DJ couple! Thank you Jodi for helping to make our wedding run so smoothly and for cranking out the tunes!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Daniel · Married on 05/25/2019

100% perfection! Would recommend to everyone!

To say Jodi was amazing is an understatement! We should have known just how perfect the wedding day music would be when the first time we met with Jodi she spent over two hours with my wife and myself getting to know us and getting to know our music tastes!!!! She took the time to understand the different types of music that we wanted played during the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing and could not have been more spot on with her choices! Most importantly, our guests were dancing all night and did not want to party to end!! In addition to the fantastic music, Jodi did a tremendous job putting together a thoughtful timeline and then sticking to it the day of the wedding. She would check in with us every so often to make sure that things were running smoothly and were still on track to move to the next item. We really could not have asked for a more thoughtful, engaged, and professional DJ and would highly recommend Jodi to any couple for their big day!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Elizavhunt

Liz · Married on 05/18/2019

The best DJ there is!

Booking Night Music DJ Professionals was the first vendor we booked when we got engaged. Steve was the DJ at our friends wedding and we knew then that he had to be our DJ when we got married, and he was!! We live in Cincinnati and they are located in Columbus but Steve made it work and traveled here for our wedding. Steve kept the flow of the wedding perfect and transitioned us through each moment. We are so happy to have found and worked with Steve they truly are the BEST!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Madalynne

Madalynne Stanic · Married on 05/05/2019

Best dj in ohio!

JODI IS YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND!!! My husband and I chose Night Music right away after meeting them at the Franklin Park Conservatory Wedding Showcase and it was one of the easiest and best decisions we made. I had been nervous about finding a DJ that understood the intimate crowd that we had, encouraging guests to dance and have fun without obnoxiously dragging them out on the dance floor- Jodi was absolute perfection. Not only did she play everything we requested, but after just a couple of meetings she understood us as if we had known her for years. She kept us calm on our big day knowing that she had become a friend and supporter of us. I would recommend Jodi and Night Music to anyone, anytime. We love you!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Mitch

Mitch Rossiter · Married on 03/11/2019

Night Music DJ is the best wedding team out there!

Steve and the rest of the team at Night Music DJ were incredible. They were extremely helpful leading up to our wedding, helping to get our playlist and details in order, and executed everything flawlessly. The best DJ's around!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Jordan Fromm · Married on 10/27/2018

Flawless!!!!

Just a flawless experience. Don’t hesitate to hire Night Music.

Katherine · Married on 10/19/2018

Night Music Went Above & Beyond!

I couldn't recommend Steve at Night Music enough for a wedding or event. He met with me in advance to explain the process and my options. He was super open minded to my ideas on music, but did a great job of reading and reacting to the crowd during the evening. Most importantly, he kept the entire wedding evening on schedule, so I didn't need to worry about when we were doing speeches, cutting the cake, etc. This allowed me to enjoy my night so much more! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Natalie · Married on 10/13/2018

If you're looking for a party, Night Music is a go-to!

We worked with Jody from start to finish with our wedding celebration. She was super professional and well seasoned in working with a variety of different parties to coordinate. We married at my husband's family home so the setup was a little different than the standard wedding venue. Jody took the time to visit the property before the event to ensure she would be ready with all the appropriate equipment come our big day. My husband and I live in Oregon, but Jody's willingness to arrange her schedule so we could chat on our time zone was super helpful. It's not always easy to coordinate when there is a 3 hour difference. Jody's DJ skills are top notch. She made sure the party never stopped dancing. She took our taste in music and incorporated hit tracks that the entire spectrum of age could enjoy.
    I would recommend Night Music to friends and family all over Ohio.

• Mindy

Mindy · Married on 10/13/2018

Great night

Had a wonderful time with great music. Very professional!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Meri Brace · Married on 09/29/2018

Outstanding! Night Music is one of a kind!

Night Music helped create an unforgettable evening for all at our wedding! Steve did a fantastic job helping curate a beautiful play list of our most favorite music, keeping our guests singing and dancing and the event space full of happiness and love! We highly recommend Night Music as their price point is great, professionalism exceeds expectations and their customer service turned into a friendship.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Rose · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfection!

We couldn't imagine our wedding without Jodi! She didn't blink once at any of our questions or strange requests and was so incredibly flexible with us - and offered great support and advice to help us customize our evening. She was so genuinely excited by some of our more unique song requests and mixes and that made us just so happy and comfortable with her. She rolled with all of our punches and made the evening an absolute joy - and kept the dance floor packed and lively! Can't thank her enough.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Dana · Married on 09/08/2018

Steve was fantastic! He handled the day perfectly and kept the dance floor packed! We would love to see him back at Crago Farms again soon!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Stephanie Weston · Married on 09/01/2018

DJ Steve - Night Music

My husband and I got married September 1st this year. We knew we wanted our wedding and reception to be one to remember. Night Music DJ Professionals came highly recommended to us. The moment we met Steve we knew he was the perfect addition to our dream reception. He had the entire place dancing the whole night and my wedding reception pictures certainly prove it! We had three shuttles and no one got on the first two because everyone was having so much fun. He took the time to get to know us and our music interests. All my friends and family still talk about how our “crazy hour” was so much fun. I would highly recommend them for your big day.

• I

Isabel · Married on 08/31/2018

Literally saved my wedding!

Steve at Night Music LITERALLY saved our wedding! After a series of unfortunate events at our venue, Steve was named the "event-coordinator-in-charge" and took on responsibility waaaaay beyond what should have been expected of him. He kept a cool and fun demeanor while doing everything in his power make sure our wedding stayed on track. He is a true professional that I would recommend to ANYONE. Thanks Steve!

Sent on 05/02/2019