Night Music DJ Professionals Reviews

Night Music DJ Professionals 5
Night Music DJ Professionals 6
Night Music DJ Professionals 7

Ashley · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Amazing service. Steve was fantastic. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ, and I'd recommend Night Music to anyone.

Sent on 01/29/2011

Gina · Getting married on 11/12/2019

Jodi DJ'd for our wedding in May at Heritage Golf Club and we couldn't have been happier with her work! We had numerous compliments on the music and her interaction with our guests. She responded to their mood and had the dance floor packed all night long! She was very professional and fun both during the planning process and at the reception. She stayed involved with me throughout the evening to ensure the flow was moving smoothly and how I wanted! I would highly recommend Jodi and her husband Steve (I actually attended a wedding reception last December that he DJ'd) and they are a great team together and separate!

Sent on 08/26/2014
  • Natalie

Natalie Harvey · Married on 07/19/2019

Wonderful DJ!!

Steve was a fantastic DJ! We knew we wanted an amazing soundtrack for the night, rather than what is "in" right now and he helped us create the perfect atmosphere for each part of our wedding. He went above and beyond with keeping the night on schedule and collaborated with our photographers. We enjoyed the night and our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about him as well!! We highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Justin Dehan · Married on 06/01/2019

Very positive experience!

Steve went above and beyond for us. He spoke to anyone who would be giving a speech early on in the night to make sure everything ran smooth. He really did a wonderful job transitioning the night from one event to another. Many people at the wedding commented on his professionalism as well. And great music!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Harry · Married on 05/26/2019

Harry and Rachel's Wedding

Steve was great and very understanding of what we were looking for. He was very good at knowing what music to play and when, everyone was dancing all night long. Kept everyone updated with what was going on throughout the reception. Overall we had a blast and Steve did a great job!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Daniel · Married on 05/25/2019

100% perfection! Would recommend to everyone!

To say Jodi was amazing is an understatement! We should have known just how perfect the wedding day music would be when the first time we met with Jodi she spent over two hours with my wife and myself getting to know us and getting to know our music tastes!!!! She took the time to understand the different types of music that we wanted played during the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing and could not have been more spot on with her choices! Most importantly, our guests were dancing all night and did not want to party to end!! In addition to the fantastic music, Jodi did a tremendous job putting together a thoughtful timeline and then sticking to it the day of the wedding. She would check in with us every so often to make sure that things were running smoothly and were still on track to move to the next item. We really could not have asked for a more thoughtful, engaged, and professional DJ and would highly recommend Jodi to any couple for their big day!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Madalynne

Madalynne Stanic · Married on 05/05/2019

Best dj in ohio!

JODI IS YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND!!! My husband and I chose Night Music right away after meeting them at the Franklin Park Conservatory Wedding Showcase and it was one of the easiest and best decisions we made. I had been nervous about finding a DJ that understood the intimate crowd that we had, encouraging guests to dance and have fun without obnoxiously dragging them out on the dance floor- Jodi was absolute perfection. Not only did she play everything we requested, but after just a couple of meetings she understood us as if we had known her for years. She kept us calm on our big day knowing that she had become a friend and supporter of us. I would recommend Jodi and Night Music to anyone, anytime. We love you!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Jordan Fromm · Married on 10/27/2018

Flawless!!!!

Just a flawless experience. Don’t hesitate to hire Night Music.

Katherine · Married on 10/19/2018

Night Music Went Above & Beyond!

I couldn't recommend Steve at Night Music enough for a wedding or event. He met with me in advance to explain the process and my options. He was super open minded to my ideas on music, but did a great job of reading and reacting to the crowd during the evening. Most importantly, he kept the entire wedding evening on schedule, so I didn't need to worry about when we were doing speeches, cutting the cake, etc. This allowed me to enjoy my night so much more! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Natalie · Married on 10/13/2018

If you're looking for a party, Night Music is a go-to!

We worked with Jody from start to finish with our wedding celebration. She was super professional and well seasoned in working with a variety of different parties to coordinate. We married at my husband's family home so the setup was a little different than the standard wedding venue. Jody took the time to visit the property before the event to ensure she would be ready with all the appropriate equipment come our big day. My husband and I live in Oregon, but Jody's willingness to arrange her schedule so we could chat on our time zone was super helpful. It's not always easy to coordinate when there is a 3 hour difference. Jody's DJ skills are top notch. She made sure the party never stopped dancing. She took our taste in music and incorporated hit tracks that the entire spectrum of age could enjoy.
    I would recommend Night Music to friends and family all over Ohio.

• Mindy

Mindy · Married on 10/13/2018

Great night

Had a wonderful time with great music. Very professional!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Meri Brace · Married on 09/29/2018

Outstanding! Night Music is one of a kind!

Night Music helped create an unforgettable evening for all at our wedding! Steve did a fantastic job helping curate a beautiful play list of our most favorite music, keeping our guests singing and dancing and the event space full of happiness and love! We highly recommend Night Music as their price point is great, professionalism exceeds expectations and their customer service turned into a friendship.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Rose · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfection!

We couldn't imagine our wedding without Jodi! She didn't blink once at any of our questions or strange requests and was so incredibly flexible with us - and offered great support and advice to help us customize our evening. She was so genuinely excited by some of our more unique song requests and mixes and that made us just so happy and comfortable with her. She rolled with all of our punches and made the evening an absolute joy - and kept the dance floor packed and lively! Can't thank her enough.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Dana · Married on 09/08/2018

Steve was fantastic! He handled the day perfectly and kept the dance floor packed! We would love to see him back at Crago Farms again soon!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Stephanie Weston · Married on 09/01/2018

DJ Steve - Night Music

My husband and I got married September 1st this year. We knew we wanted our wedding and reception to be one to remember. Night Music DJ Professionals came highly recommended to us. The moment we met Steve we knew he was the perfect addition to our dream reception. He had the entire place dancing the whole night and my wedding reception pictures certainly prove it! We had three shuttles and no one got on the first two because everyone was having so much fun. He took the time to get to know us and our music interests. All my friends and family still talk about how our “crazy hour” was so much fun. I would highly recommend them for your big day.

• I

Isabel · Married on 08/31/2018

Literally saved my wedding!

Steve at Night Music LITERALLY saved our wedding! After a series of unfortunate events at our venue, Steve was named the "event-coordinator-in-charge" and took on responsibility waaaaay beyond what should have been expected of him. He kept a cool and fun demeanor while doing everything in his power make sure our wedding stayed on track. He is a true professional that I would recommend to ANYONE. Thanks Steve!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Alex · Married on 08/11/2018

Loved Night Music! They followed up with me in plenty of time before the wedding, which kept me at ease! They were so kind to my guests and I loved that I didn’t have to worry about anything! They took care of all speeches, toasts, dances, and more! Such a great service for your special day.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Shawn · Married on 08/11/2018

Steve is fantastic - highly recommend. Communication prior to the wedding was always clear, responsive, and professional, and he did an outstanding job at the reception leading the party through the evening! Very high energy, enthusiastic, and attentive to requests. Seriously, this is your guy if you're in the market for a DJ in central OH.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Tess · Married on 06/23/2018

Jodi is the absolute best! She was recommended to us by our photographers, and we couldn't be happier. Jodi was a master at making sure the music she played not only perfectly matched the tastes of both me and my husband, but also suited a vast range of ages and tastes. Several of our guests told us she was the best DJ they'd ever heard. Jodi was also a joy to work with leading up to the big day. She was responsive, polite, fun, and gave us all the time and attention we needed to feel like we were completely ready for any surprises. I highly recommend Night Music!

Sent on 07/29/2018
  • Allissa

Allissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Steve was a phenomenal DJ, MC, you name it! Before our wedding, we met with Steve multiple times to hammer out the details and ensure we were on the same page for our vision (we wanted to do a Dancing through the Decades to cater to all ages). Steve didn't skip a beat during the ceremony, opening with catchy songs from the 50s to get the next generation dancing. As the night progressed we went through the 60s, 70s, 80s, before ultimately settling on the 90s and 00s which was incredible for a wedding full of 90s kids. We had a blast!

Steve genuinely cared about us, our theme, and the people at our wedding and it really came through with the thought and attention he paid to what songs he played and when, even graciously sparing us from the dreaded Chicken Dance.

If you're looking for someone that will listen to you and your vision, Steve Ransom at Night Music is definitely your guy.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2018

Fantastic!

We chose to use Night Music and specifically Steve after my sister used him two years prior for her wedding. On both occasions Steve was the consummate professional and we felt he really worked to make sure the night went as smooth as possible. Steve was a great communicator and very independent which made the day of such a breeze as he worked with other vendors behind the scenes. Additionally we had to last minute make our outdoor wedding indoor due to rain and Steve was extremely flexible and once again made the transition seamless. I really can’t recommend Steve and Night Musix enough as he kept everyone dancing all night and made our lives so much easier!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Mary

Mary Jo Deardorff · Married on 05/20/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Oh my word yes I would recommend Steve to anyone that's needing a DJ! I definitely underestimated how much a good DJ was needed, but thankfully we got his recommendation from our wedding planner and I'm so so glad he was available for our date! Steve was so kind and helpful as far as laying out about how many songs we needed and for what. He is willing to meet with you as much as you need and even has a wonderful space to practice your first dance song if you need! He was beyond kind and we got so many compliments about how our reception went. He was very clear with directions for the guests, but also lined up a good playlist for our dancing after the dinner. We also decided to have our ceremony outside and he was more than accommodating for that! If I had to do it all over again I would pick NightMusic every time!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Barrie · Married on 05/19/2018

I was worried the dance floor would be empty-was I ever wrong. Great music, great DJ, very professional, easy to work with, just can't say enough nice things. You cannot go wrong! Book now or you might regret it later.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Matthew · Married on 04/21/2018

Wow, where to begin with how awesome Steve at Night Music was to work with for our wedding at the Darby House! Obviously with most folks getting married we had some ideas of what we wanted but there was a lot we didn’t know. After shopping around for DJ services we finally came into contact with Steve. We immediately felt comfortable with him and his knowledge of great music, and his knowledge about working a wedding and the process. We discussed the things we wanted and he gave us some things to think about. And before I go on, communications with Steve were always prompt and he was on top of everything. We then had a second meeting a few weeks before the wedding to work out the details.

For the wedding itself, we knew some songs we specifically wanted, but we also felt good about letting Steve use his professional expertise. He knew from our meetings the music we liked, the type of crowd for the wedding, the family situations, etc. I cannot express how much fun we and all of our guests had, and the numerous fantastic comments on his services, he just knew what the crowd wanted and made it a lot of fun.

But it wasn’t just playing the songs, he was essentially the MC for event, keeping everything going. From the pre-wedding music, the processional/recessional music, to the music for the guests while we were taking photos, to keeping the evening on schedule, he made the event run so so smoothly seamlessly. He was there well in advance of the ceremony to set everything up as well.

Steve’s wife also has a photo booth service as well. I highly recommend that you go with that as well. And it isn’t a photo booth in the traditional sense, it was much much better, with a custom background, great props for the photos, excellent 4 x 6 prints on the spot, and the ability to download the photos afterwards made it awesome and fun.
    Overall 5 star service all the way!!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Sara · Married on 04/14/2018

Steve was absolutely fantastic to work with - organized, professional, and enthusiastic. We needed music in two different rooms, and everything sounded perfect in both spaces. Steve kept everything on schedule and seamless through dinner and the reception, and he knew how to keep people on the dance floor, which was what my husband and I really wanted. I *highly* recommend Steve and Night Music - they really helped us make our wedding fun, organized, and special!

Sent on 04/20/2018