Night Music DJ Professionals Reviews

195 | Hilliard, OH

195 Reviews for Night Music DJ Professionals

Dr. R. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Amazing Class Act

DJ Steve was amazing. He was so thorough explaining everything leading up to the wedding, so that when it came wedding day, we had no worries that everything was going to be perfect. Seamless transitions throughout the night and he knew how to get everyone on the dance floor. Highly recommend.

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

I was so happy to be part of your big day! You and Courtney were such a pleasure to work for. Your "Magic Mike" was so much fun. I will never listen to "Pony" the same way again. Congrats!

Maria F. · Getting married on 06/13/2021

Great DJ!!!

Jodi did the music for our ceremony and reception and it was great! She asked a lot of questions to learn about the types of music we would like so that we didn’t have to worry about anything the day of.

Sent on 10/17/2020

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you Maria! You and Mitchell were a dream to work with, and no one was more fun! Your photos and videos from your reception at Swan Lake were BEAUTIFUL.
  • Rachel

Rachel K. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing Amazing Amazing

We would recommend Steve to anyone getting married! Steve is such a welcoming and professional person, every time we spoke with him was great always asking us how he could make our night one to remember! I am not much of a dancer and dreaded that part of the reception but Steve knows how to throw a party and I was on the dance floor with my guests all night long! If I could give more than five stars I would have, hire Steve you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

What a great night! Not only was there so much LOVE at your reception, but so much ENERGY and FUN. Ending it with the entire crowd singing Bohemian Rhapsody at the top of their lungs was a great closer to a great party. I wish you and Jacob much happiness in your future.
  • Beth

Beth S. · Married on 09/11/2020

Highly Recommended!

We can't say enough good things about Steve from Night Music DJ Professionals. All our music needs were perfect from pre-ceremony of our outdoor wedding to saying goodnight at the end of the indoor reception. Steve was very easy to work with and promptly responded to our music planning questions. He was very familiar with our venue, the Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center and worked alongside our wedding coordinator for setups. He kept the various elements of our reception moving along very timely. He read the dance crowd and played just the right songs at the right time to keep things moving and people having a great time on and off the dance floor. We heard from several guests they loved the music played, that it was better than other weddings they'd been to this summer. We're very happy with our choice and will highly recommend Steve to anyone needing a DJ for their wedding or any event.

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you so much Beth! Not only was it a super fun dance party, but your music choices for the cocktail hour and dinner (James Morrison, Chris Stapleton, Leon Bridges, etc.) gave the night such a cool vibe :) I wish you and Charlie all the best!
  • Cori

Cori E. · Married on 09/09/2020

Jodi made everything so easy!!

Jodi was extremely professional and put us at ease from our first conversation. She was extremely flexible and really went out of her way to understand us and what we wanted to make sure she delivered the best music for our wedding based on who we are! She played great music, helped MC to make sure things went smoothly, and had great suggestions when we weren't sure the best way to approach things. The dance floor was full all night (and even spilled out into between the tables)!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you Cori! I had so much fun celebrating with you and Andy. I will never forget that incredible night of love, friends, pizza, Sufjan Stevens, Lizzo , and such a beautiful setting. All the best to you both. XO

Jeffrey B. · Married on 09/05/2020

🎶 Night Music 🎶

Steve was an amazing DJ and was so helpful with us figuring out what songs we wanted to play. He was so flexible for us and really helped us bring our collective eclectic music tastes together in a way that made sense. He was the best MC and was able to help us have a great evening, even in the midst of COVID.

Sent on 12/22/2020

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

The true diversity in your music tastes was such a blast to bring to reality on the dance floor. Combustion Brewing was the perfect spot for your ceremony and reception. You and Ben were so genuine and warm, and a true pleasure to work for. I wish you all the best!

Amanda W. · Married on 08/29/2020

Wonderful Experience

Steve was a pleasure to work with. He made time to sit with us and go over every detail and give us ideas! We decided to let him take the wheel on the ceremony and the reception music and he did an excellent job! Our reception was awesome and he’s the best!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

I really appreciated your trust in me to make sure your celebration was amazing. The classic hip-hop really lit up your crowd of fun friends, and I'm so glad you made me a part of your special day. Congratulations to you and Michael!

Carma S. · Married on 08/01/2020

August Wedding

I do not think we could have found a better DJ for our wedding and reception. Steve was incredible. We gave him a list of songs we like/wanted to hear, and he played them at the perfect moments. The list of songs was not long enough to last the entire night, and he picked amazing songs to fill in the gaps. You can tell he thoroughly enjoys his job by how friendly, professional and great he was. I can't say enough about how perfect made our special day!

Sent on 12/07/2020

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

What a great day that was! I was so happy that you had such awesome weather for your outdoor wedding at Heritage Golf Club. It made for an amazing start to an amazing celebration. So much dancing! So many Drake fans! :) I wish you and Shawn much love and happiness in your future together. Thank you for the wonderful review.

Ashley G. · Married on 07/19/2020

Vow Renewal

Night Music DJ helped my husband and I bring our vow renewal dreams to life. During this pandemic it has been very difficult making sure that all my dreams came true for my renewal. Night Music DJ helped keep a smooth flow from my ceremony to the cocktail hour to the party itself. Thank you so much Night Music DJ for making my special day even better than I hoped.

Sent on 12/22/2020

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

We were so thrilled to be a part of your vow renewal at Creekside where you were married. Thank you so much for the kind words, and congratulations to you and Michael

Danielle W. · Married on 07/18/2020

Book with Night Music DJ!

Night Music DJ was AMAZING to work with! We had originally planned to work with Steve, but with having to postpone due to covid and scheduling conflicts, we ended up working with Jodi! We were so happy working with Jodi, she responded so quickly to our emails and requests, she set up a detailed list to make sure everything was in correct order for the day of and would continuously check in with us throughout the night. She was a hit with the crowd and truly made our night one to remember! Book with Night Music DJ, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/06/2021

Emily W. · Married on 06/27/2020

HIGHLY recommend Night Music DJ!!

Steve was awesome to work with! He was very flexible and helpful (full of suggestions!) in planning the timeline and music for the reception. He knew how to read the room to keep our guests on the dance floor all night. We have been told multiple times since our wedding day how much fun the reception was/how great the music was.

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you so much Emily and Bryce! You had a lot of fun friends who not only packed the dance floor all night, but they had a blast with Fizzy Cat Photo Booth. Looking forward to having fun with you at Caitlin and Stevyn's wedding next year!

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2020

Amazing service. Steve was fantastic. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ, and I'd recommend Night Music to anyone.

Sent on 01/29/2011

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thanks Ashley! I really had fun incorporating some of your music favorites (Glee! Super Mario Brothers! Goo Goo Dolls!) into the reception. All the best to you and Russ.
  • Colby

Colby W. · Married on 01/10/2020

Fantastic experience, kept the party going all night!

Steve at Night Music DJ did a fantastic job at our wedding in October this year! He was very professional and managed our party extremely well. All of the big wedding moments were handled perfectly and he was able to move the party on and off the dance party with ease. Highly recommend for your next wedding or event!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Hey Colby. I appreciate the kind words! I was so happy to be part of the fun with you and Allison at beautiful The Darby House. Thank you for your recommendation!

Gina · Married on 11/12/2019

Jodi DJ'd for our wedding in May at Heritage Golf Club and we couldn't have been happier with her work! We had numerous compliments on the music and her interaction with our guests. She responded to their mood and had the dance floor packed all night long! She was very professional and fun both during the planning process and at the reception. She stayed involved with me throughout the evening to ensure the flow was moving smoothly and how I wanted! I would highly recommend Jodi and her husband Steve (I actually attended a wedding reception last December that he DJ'd) and they are a great team together and separate!

Sent on 08/26/2014
  • Jill

Jill S. · Married on 10/19/2019

Can't recommend this DJ enough

Steve Ransom and Night Music were incredible to work with. He kept the reception running smoothly and on schedule and somehow did it with subtelty and grace as well. I have so many good things to say about him. For example, my husband and I have him a short list of songs we'd like to hear at the reception, and the final playlist he came up with were all songs I love! I was so impressed.

Steve was also totally down with all the little details and jokes that we wanted in our reception. We're not the most traditional couple, so we asked Steve to not refer to us as "man and wife" or "Mr and Mrs [man's name]" and he was totally on board. In fact, at our request he intro'd us as "Mrs and Mr [wife's name]" which got a ton of laughs! I also asked him to help me play a little prank on my dad and play a few seconds of "The Imperial March" from Star Wars when it was time for the father/daughter dance. My dad laughed so hard, it was perfect.

I can't thank Steve and Night Music enough for making our wedding day so special.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you so much Jill! It was so much fun seeing you, Brett and all of your friends and family having a great time on the dance floor. I hope you had a fantastic honeymoon in Asia!

Andy P. · Married on 09/21/2019

Thank you!

Jodi!!!

You were amazing the whole day - thank you for your MC skills, great music selection, and friendly attitude!!

We'll be sure to pass on kind words to family and friends looking for a DJ!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Sam

Sam F. · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing DJ

Jodi was absolutely amazing through out the whole process. She personalized the song list just for us and our guests, her transitions were great, and she really has a good feel for the room. Her experience really speaks for itself but even my friends and family and our experienced caterer had all good things to say. She was kind, receptive, and prompt with responses whenever I had a question. Thank you so much for a smooth ceremony and reception!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Torreygw

Torreygw · Married on 08/10/2019

Made Our Wedding

Jodi was great at our wedding and reception - she was the main reason our wedding went smoothly! And she kept everyone on the dance floor! Best part of our special day.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie H. · Married on 07/19/2019

Wonderful DJ!!

Steve was a fantastic DJ! We knew we wanted an amazing soundtrack for the night, rather than what is "in" right now and he helped us create the perfect atmosphere for each part of our wedding. He went above and beyond with keeping the night on schedule and collaborated with our photographers. We enjoyed the night and our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about him as well!! We highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Justin D. · Married on 06/01/2019

Very positive experience!

Steve went above and beyond for us. He spoke to anyone who would be giving a speech early on in the night to make sure everything ran smooth. He really did a wonderful job transitioning the night from one event to another. Many people at the wedding commented on his professionalism as well. And great music!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Harry · Married on 05/26/2019

Harry and Rachel's Wedding

Steve was great and very understanding of what we were looking for. He was very good at knowing what music to play and when, everyone was dancing all night long. Kept everyone updated with what was going on throughout the reception. Overall we had a blast and Steve did a great job!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany D. · Married on 05/26/2019

When DJ really means Divine Jodi

Jodi was nothing short of amazing! We had two meetings with her prior to the wedding. One is normal but we requested a second meeting because we had a few special requests that we needed to discuss with Jodi. She was very generous with her time to hear out our crazy ideas. We wanted to do a basketball theme bridal entrance which meant Jodi would have to play announcer- she did AMAZING and helped us execute perfectly! Next, we did a bridal (money) dance and Jodi explained how the dance worked so that all guests knew what was happening and what they should be doing. Lastly, we asked to do a sprinkle send in (that’s right, not a send off) in the middle of the reception, after the bridal dance and before the evening of dancing began. Jodi warned us that this could be a risky move because guests may end up leaving since they will already be outside, but she encouraged us to go with our “out of the norm” idea as long as the bridal party led the rest of the guests to the dance floor to kick off a night of dancing. I’m glad she expressed her possible concern because it caused us to really think it over. Once we decided to go with it (prior to wedding day), she helped direct guests by explaining what all would be happening during the send in and afterwards on the dance floor. Ultimately, Jodi set expectations for our guests throughout the night and kept them informed. Jodi played only the music we requested (for the dance floor part of the night) and it was amazing! During dinner, I didn’t have a specific list of songs, so she played a delightful mix of classic dinner music. It was nice not having to stress about those songs, she just played what felt right. Once we all hit the dance floor, Some people went up to make song suggestions, but she politely declined if it wasn’t something we had on our list for the night. She was always looking out for us! Jodi was very professional and a pleasure to work with. Not to mention a female DJ is bad a$$! My two oldest sisters had Steve (Jodi’s husband) as their wedding DJ. When Steve wasn’t available for our date, we were excited to meet Jodi and let me tell you, it’s no wonder Steve is a great DJ because Jodi was his rockstar teacher! They are a power DJ couple! Thank you Jodi for helping to make our wedding run so smoothly and for cranking out the tunes!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Brittany! Just re-reading your AMAZING words, and reliving your blowout SO MUCH FUN reception! OMG - I not only had a blast planning with you and Grant, but doing my part to make your party dreams come true. Thanks for trusting me with your vision. And, thank you for your wonderful review - it made my day! All the best to you both!

Daniel · Married on 05/25/2019

100% perfection! Would recommend to everyone!

To say Jodi was amazing is an understatement! We should have known just how perfect the wedding day music would be when the first time we met with Jodi she spent over two hours with my wife and myself getting to know us and getting to know our music tastes!!!! She took the time to understand the different types of music that we wanted played during the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing and could not have been more spot on with her choices! Most importantly, our guests were dancing all night and did not want to party to end!! In addition to the fantastic music, Jodi did a tremendous job putting together a thoughtful timeline and then sticking to it the day of the wedding. She would check in with us every so often to make sure that things were running smoothly and were still on track to move to the next item. We really could not have asked for a more thoughtful, engaged, and professional DJ and would highly recommend Jodi to any couple for their big day!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Elizavhunt

Liz · Married on 05/18/2019

The best DJ there is!

Booking Night Music DJ Professionals was the first vendor we booked when we got engaged. Steve was the DJ at our friends wedding and we knew then that he had to be our DJ when we got married, and he was!! We live in Cincinnati and they are located in Columbus but Steve made it work and traveled here for our wedding. Steve kept the flow of the wedding perfect and transitioned us through each moment. We are so happy to have found and worked with Steve they truly are the BEST!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Madalynne

Madalynne S. · Married on 05/05/2019

Best dj in ohio!

JODI IS YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND!!! My husband and I chose Night Music right away after meeting them at the Franklin Park Conservatory Wedding Showcase and it was one of the easiest and best decisions we made. I had been nervous about finding a DJ that understood the intimate crowd that we had, encouraging guests to dance and have fun without obnoxiously dragging them out on the dance floor- Jodi was absolute perfection. Not only did she play everything we requested, but after just a couple of meetings she understood us as if we had known her for years. She kept us calm on our big day knowing that she had become a friend and supporter of us. I would recommend Jodi and Night Music to anyone, anytime. We love you!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019