Night Music DJ Professionals Reviews

Night Music DJ Professionals 2
Night Music DJ Professionals 3
Night Music DJ Professionals 4

Ashley · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Amazing service. Steve was fantastic. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ, and I'd recommend Night Music to anyone.

Dana · Married on 09/08/2018

Steve was fantastic! He handled the day perfectly and kept the dance floor packed! We would love to see him back at Crago Farms again soon!

Alex · Married on 08/11/2018

Loved Night Music! They followed up with me in plenty of time before the wedding, which kept me at ease! They were so kind to my guests and I loved that I didn’t have to worry about anything! They took care of all speeches, toasts, dances, and more! Such a great service for your special day.

Shawn · Married on 08/11/2018

Steve is fantastic - highly recommend. Communication prior to the wedding was always clear, responsive, and professional, and he did an outstanding job at the reception leading the party through the evening! Very high energy, enthusiastic, and attentive to requests. Seriously, this is your guy if you're in the market for a DJ in central OH.

Tess · Married on 06/23/2018

Jodi is the absolute best! She was recommended to us by our photographers, and we couldn't be happier. Jodi was a master at making sure the music she played not only perfectly matched the tastes of both me and my husband, but also suited a vast range of ages and tastes. Several of our guests told us she was the best DJ they'd ever heard. Jodi was also a joy to work with leading up to the big day. She was responsive, polite, fun, and gave us all the time and attention we needed to feel like we were completely ready for any surprises. I highly recommend Night Music!

• Allissa

Allissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Steve was a phenomenal DJ, MC, you name it! Before our wedding, we met with Steve multiple times to hammer out the details and ensure we were on the same page for our vision (we wanted to do a Dancing through the Decades to cater to all ages). Steve didn't skip a beat during the ceremony, opening with catchy songs from the 50s to get the next generation dancing. As the night progressed we went through the 60s, 70s, 80s, before ultimately settling on the 90s and 00s which was incredible for a wedding full of 90s kids. We had a blast!

Steve genuinely cared about us, our theme, and the people at our wedding and it really came through with the thought and attention he paid to what songs he played and when, even graciously sparing us from the dreaded Chicken Dance.

If you're looking for someone that will listen to you and your vision, Steve Ransom at Night Music is definitely your guy.

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2018

Fantastic!

We chose to use Night Music and specifically Steve after my sister used him two years prior for her wedding. On both occasions Steve was the consummate professional and we felt he really worked to make sure the night went as smooth as possible. Steve was a great communicator and very independent which made the day of such a breeze as he worked with other vendors behind the scenes. Additionally we had to last minute make our outdoor wedding indoor due to rain and Steve was extremely flexible and once again made the transition seamless. I really can’t recommend Steve and Night Musix enough as he kept everyone dancing all night and made our lives so much easier!

• Mary

Mary Jo Deardorff · Married on 05/20/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Oh my word yes I would recommend Steve to anyone that's needing a DJ! I definitely underestimated how much a good DJ was needed, but thankfully we got his recommendation from our wedding planner and I'm so so glad he was available for our date! Steve was so kind and helpful as far as laying out about how many songs we needed and for what. He is willing to meet with you as much as you need and even has a wonderful space to practice your first dance song if you need! He was beyond kind and we got so many compliments about how our reception went. He was very clear with directions for the guests, but also lined up a good playlist for our dancing after the dinner. We also decided to have our ceremony outside and he was more than accommodating for that! If I had to do it all over again I would pick NightMusic every time!

Barrie · Married on 05/19/2018

I was worried the dance floor would be empty-was I ever wrong. Great music, great DJ, very professional, easy to work with, just can't say enough nice things. You cannot go wrong! Book now or you might regret it later.

Matthew · Married on 04/21/2018

Wow, where to begin with how awesome Steve at Night Music was to work with for our wedding at the Darby House! Obviously with most folks getting married we had some ideas of what we wanted but there was a lot we didn’t know. After shopping around for DJ services we finally came into contact with Steve. We immediately felt comfortable with him and his knowledge of great music, and his knowledge about working a wedding and the process. We discussed the things we wanted and he gave us some things to think about. And before I go on, communications with Steve were always prompt and he was on top of everything. We then had a second meeting a few weeks before the wedding to work out the details.

For the wedding itself, we knew some songs we specifically wanted, but we also felt good about letting Steve use his professional expertise. He knew from our meetings the music we liked, the type of crowd for the wedding, the family situations, etc. I cannot express how much fun we and all of our guests had, and the numerous fantastic comments on his services, he just knew what the crowd wanted and made it a lot of fun.

But it wasn’t just playing the songs, he was essentially the MC for event, keeping everything going. From the pre-wedding music, the processional/recessional music, to the music for the guests while we were taking photos, to keeping the evening on schedule, he made the event run so so smoothly seamlessly. He was there well in advance of the ceremony to set everything up as well.

Steve’s wife also has a photo booth service as well. I highly recommend that you go with that as well. And it isn’t a photo booth in the traditional sense, it was much much better, with a custom background, great props for the photos, excellent 4 x 6 prints on the spot, and the ability to download the photos afterwards made it awesome and fun.
    Overall 5 star service all the way!!!

Sara · Married on 04/14/2018

Steve was absolutely fantastic to work with - organized, professional, and enthusiastic. We needed music in two different rooms, and everything sounded perfect in both spaces. Steve kept everything on schedule and seamless through dinner and the reception, and he knew how to keep people on the dance floor, which was what my husband and I really wanted. I *highly* recommend Steve and Night Music - they really helped us make our wedding fun, organized, and special!

Kristine · Married on 03/24/2018

We utilized Night Music for our wedding at The Ivory Room in Columbus, Ohio (Ceremony and Reception). Working with Steve could not have been easier! From our first interaction, Steve was extremely professional and helped guide us through the process answering questions along the way both via email and in person meetings. We had some specific song selections for the various parts of the ceremony and reception, and Steve was really great about working those choices into the evening. Each transition we had in the evening went so smoothly from queuing songs to working to getting our officiant set up to communicating with those giving speeches.

Nick · Married on 03/03/2018

Night Music came highly recommended by the event planner at our venue. We worked with Steve who was incredible throughout the whole process. He did such an incredible job the entire night, I can't remember a single moment where our guests weren't out on the dance floor. Any ideas we had he embraced and made them better than we could imagine. He was so easy to work with and made our reception an unforgettable night!

Sheila · Married on 10/28/2017

We love Jodi. She is an amazing MC and DJ. Perhaps the best part of the relationship was the pre-event planning! Very thorough and she did not rush me at all; I felt like the musical strategy developed for our wedding was executed seamlessly. Everyone young and old had a blast dancing and singing to the songs she played.

Richard · Married on 09/30/2017

Very pleased and would highly recommend!

Jena · Married on 09/23/2017

Night music was AMAZING! Our wedding day went off without a hitch from beginning to end. We had Night Music play music during our cocktail hour and reception and could not be more pleased with their services.

Julie · Married on 09/16/2017

Jodi was very flexible and put us at ease throughout the wedding planning process when it came to finding our perfect DJ. We had such wonderful feedback from our guests about the flow and the music selection!! I couldn’t suggest Jodi any higher.

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

Night time dj did my wedding on September 16th 2017 and they did an amazing job they also did my sister’s wedding 3 years ago! They were very flexible and responded right away to questions. They made our reception fun and laid back and they got everybody involved!

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

Night Music DJ was amazing! I would highly recommend them!

• W

Walter · Married on 08/12/2017

Working with Steve and his team at Night Music was a true joy. He really took the time to get to know us and our distinct musical tastes and crafted a playlist that our guests are still talking about months later. He was a wonderful emcee, keeping the proceedings moving on schedule and really involving our guests (and getting them out on the dance floor!) He was also a wonderful resource as we made our other wedding vendor selections, recommending other companies that share his professionalism and dedication to customer service. We want to have another party soon just to have Steve lay down some sweet tunes!

• Jessica · Married on 07/15/2017

Steve was an amazing addition to our wedding day. He was so talented, all of our guests loved the music. My husband and I’s Walk into our reception had to be the best part, my husband watches that video at least once a day.

He found all of my husbands game music for the reception and kept everything moving smoothly and on time. It was perfect! I highly recommend Night Music, but especially Steve!

Tierney · Married on 06/17/2017

I highly recommend Night Music to Central Ohio brides. When we began our search, Steve was the only DJ to offer to meet with us, and we were immediately impressed by his professionalism and flexibility. At our wedding, Steve ensured that the night ran smoothly, and the dance floor was packed the entire night! Many of our guests commented that they loved our music and had a blast. Night Music played a big role in making our wedding so memorable!

Patrick · Married on 06/16/2017

Night Music was terrific! Jodie took a lot of time with us before the wedding to really understand our vision and gave great ideas. During the wedding she helped keep everything moving along and kept everyone on the dance floor! So happy we decided to go with Night Music!

Robert · Married on 06/11/2017

Night music was totally professional, promp,and very helpful with all aspects of our wedding. They done a excellent job and help make our wedding a memory to remember forever. I personally appreciate the job and professionalism in which there part was done. I,d like to thank them once again.

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2017

Steve is AMAZING!! A great DJ is so important for a fun wedding. The dance floor was packed all night!! Steve also was flexible and included several "last minute" requests that made our evening even more special. Highly highly recommend!

Night Music DJ Professionals 5