Night Music DJ Professionals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Seth S. Married on 04/30/2022

Excellent Experience

Night Music DJ provides a great experience. He really hit on exactly what we wanted for the different phases of the wedding. He has a detailed process to get a feel for the types of music you want and then follows up with a phone call to make sure that everyone is on the same page. Your wedding is in excellent hands if you choose to go with him.
  • Haley
    Haley W. Married on 12/11/2021

Knowledgable!

DJ Steve really helped us along in our wedding. Steve provided help where it was needed and advice when asked. We've received compliments on our choice of DJ all night based on how personable and well liked he is. If you want someone professional for low cost, DJ Steve is your guy!
  • Sara
    Sara D. Married on 10/16/2021

Best DJ Ever!!

Steve did an amazing job pulling off the best wedding for my wife and I! We can't say enough good things about him! From the very first conversation we had with him he made us feel so comfortable and had the best suggestions for a perfect, seamless day! His music guide was super helpful. His years of experience really showed through with every aspect of the day- from the prelude, to grand entrances, to communicating with our guests on what to expect next. We received compliments all night long with how great of a DJ he is and still do now months later. We highly recommend hiring Steve as your DJ!

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

So much fun! So much dancing! I love my job because I get to work for such great couples like you and Danny. Thank you so very much for your kind words, and I wish the two of you all the best!
    Dr. R. Married on 10/08/2021

Amazing Class Act

DJ Steve was amazing. He was so thorough explaining everything leading up to the wedding, so that when it came wedding day, we had no worries that everything was going to be perfect. Seamless transitions throughout the night and he knew how to get everyone on the dance floor. Highly recommend.

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

I was so happy to be part of your big day! You and Courtney were such a pleasure to work for. Your "Magic Mike" was so much fun. I will never listen to "Pony" the same way again. Congrats!
    Thea J. Married on 10/01/2021

The best in the business!

Steve was the BEST to work with. He listened to what we asked for and made the night so incredible. He even had my husband (who doesn’t usually dance) out of the dance floor! I couldn’t be happier and I highly recommend him if your looking for the best in the business!

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thanks so much Thea! I always enjoyed working with you at events, and I was so honored that you when it came time for your own wedding that you chose me as your DJ. Best wishes to you and Andrew!
  • David
    David H. Married on 09/18/2021

Complete Satisfaction with Night Music DJ

Night Music was the best choice we could have made. Jodi met with us and outlined our intent, then executed, the plan perfectly. From every detail coordinating with the Caterer's, guests and venue. Night Music was very flexible and monitored the timing of the event and kept it on schedule. Very professional and personable, We will have them back for our Anniversary party!
  • Molly
    Molly C. Married on 08/21/2021

Jodi is amazing!

Jodi did such a wonderful job at making sure to play all of our favorite songs and the timing of each song throughout the night was so perfect. Her emcee skills are excellent and her sense of humor and the way she transitioned from speeches to first dances, and toasts was truly incredible. All of my guests said that they wished they had known about her when they got married. We also had several venues close/cancel on us during the planning process and with all of the stress and uncertainty, Jodi made sure to accommodate our needs and adapt to any changes in spaces and types of venues. Jodi went above and beyond to make sure our venue we ended up with would work for us and when we asked if she could provide music downstairs for dinner, as well as upstairs on the rooftop (National Vets Memorial Museum is awesome!), she didn't hesitate to say yes and made it all happen with only a month or two notice!

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you for choosing me to DJ your amazing celebration. Your rooftop dance party was SO MUCH FUN. My favorite part of the evening was when John got out his guitar and serenaded you! Lucky :) Best wishes to you both.
    Kortney S. Married on 07/24/2021

Highly Recommend! Best Wedding DJ!

My husband and I were both so happy with our decision to hire Steve as our DJ for our wedding. He was so easy to meet with (even virtually during Covid times), very reliable and professional. He really helped take the stress off the wedding planning process because we knew we could count on him. The day of the wedding, he made sure everything flowed smoothly from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. He even got us a drink when we finally sat down at our table. He provides a very detailed song list as well to help you pick your music for each part of your wedding day. We highly recommend Night Music DJ!

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

t was an honor to be the DJ for your wedding celebration at Strongwater. You and Scott had such a fun variety of music, and your guests were a RIOT on the dance floor! I loved that we got everybody outside for "Dancing In The Moonlight" for the final song under the actual moonlight :) Congratulations!
  • Hallie
    Hallie P. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing!

Jodi was phenomenal. She was so accommodating during the planning process, especially through the pandemic. She was available for Zooms, phone calls, and meetings to make sure things were arranged just right for our night. During the wedding, Jodi kept our guests on the dance floor all night and played all of our favorite picks. Our younger friends and older relatives had the best time, thanks to our amazing DJ!! Highly recommend Night Music!!

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you! Wow....we all really did have a FUN night! I loved being part of the blowout celebration. XO to you both, and your incredible friends and families.
  • Julie
    Julie W. Married on 06/26/2021

Master of Ceremonies!

From our very first meeting, Steve always said that it was his job to read the room and ensure he plays the right song at the right time. Well, Steve nailed it! I had so many guests comment on how wonderful he was and that he was the best they had ever seen. They said he was a master of ceremonies! He came out from behind the DJ stand and interacted with the crowd. He even helped guide me during the congo line to ensure everyone had enough room. When the photographer grabbed us for an unscheduled sunset photoshoot, Steve had his eyes on us and discussed plans for moving the night forward. We had conversations prior to what type of music we wanted or didn’t want and when he felt something wasn’t in line with what we had previously talked about, he quickly verified that we were okay with a particular song. He was very flexible and set up evening meeting times with us, because of our work schedules. I would highly recommend!

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Your party was SO MUCH FUN! Not only was the dance floor absolutely packed with all of your friends and family, but YOU were the biggest dancer of all! I loved getting to know you and Sean, and I'm so happy you have such a great wedding celebration. Thank you for your kind words!
    Maria F. Married on 06/13/2021

Great DJ!!!

Jodi did the music for our ceremony and reception and it was great! She asked a lot of questions to learn about the types of music we would like so that we didn’t have to worry about anything the day of.

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you Maria! You and Mitchell were a dream to work with, and no one was more fun! Your photos and videos from your reception at Swan Lake were BEAUTIFUL.
    Katie C. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing DJ at our October wedding!

Steve was amazing to work with! From setting up as many meetings as we needed up to the wedding and responding quickly to emails, we could tell how much he cared about making sure our wedding went as smoothly as possible! We loved how organized he was and was fun and enthusiastic to work with! The day of, we received so many compliments from our guests about how Steve did a great job directing the flow of the reception for playing songs that were fun for everyone to Dance to! I would highly recommend Steve to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding!

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! I am so happy for you and David, and I was super excited that we had the perfect evening for dancing on the deck at the Grange Audubon Center. All my best!
  • Rachel
    Rachel K. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing Amazing Amazing

We would recommend Steve to anyone getting married! Steve is such a welcoming and professional person, every time we spoke with him was great always asking us how he could make our night one to remember! I am not much of a dancer and dreaded that part of the reception but Steve knows how to throw a party and I was on the dance floor with my guests all night long! If I could give more than five stars I would have, hire Steve you will not regret it!

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

What a great night! Not only was there so much LOVE at your reception, but so much ENERGY and FUN. Ending it with the entire crowd singing Bohemian Rhapsody at the top of their lungs was a great closer to a great party. I wish you and Jacob much happiness in your future.
  • Beth
    Beth S. Married on 09/11/2020

Highly Recommended!

We can't say enough good things about Steve from Night Music DJ Professionals. All our music needs were perfect from pre-ceremony of our outdoor wedding to saying goodnight at the end of the indoor reception. Steve was very easy to work with and promptly responded to our music planning questions. He was very familiar with our venue, the Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center and worked alongside our wedding coordinator for setups. He kept the various elements of our reception moving along very timely. He read the dance crowd and played just the right songs at the right time to keep things moving and people having a great time on and off the dance floor. We heard from several guests they loved the music played, that it was better than other weddings they'd been to this summer. We're very happy with our choice and will highly recommend Steve to anyone needing a DJ for their wedding or any event.

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you so much Beth! Not only was it a super fun dance party, but your music choices for the cocktail hour and dinner (James Morrison, Chris Stapleton, Leon Bridges, etc.) gave the night such a cool vibe :) I wish you and Charlie all the best!
    Jeffrey B. Married on 09/05/2020

🎶 Night Music 🎶

Steve was an amazing DJ and was so helpful with us figuring out what songs we wanted to play. He was so flexible for us and really helped us bring our collective eclectic music tastes together in a way that made sense. He was the best MC and was able to help us have a great evening, even in the midst of COVID.

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

The true diversity in your music tastes was such a blast to bring to reality on the dance floor. Combustion Brewing was the perfect spot for your ceremony and reception. You and Ben were so genuine and warm, and a true pleasure to work for. I wish you all the best!
    Amanda W. Married on 08/29/2020

Wonderful Experience

Steve was a pleasure to work with. He made time to sit with us and go over every detail and give us ideas! We decided to let him take the wheel on the ceremony and the reception music and he did an excellent job! Our reception was awesome and he’s the best!

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

I really appreciated your trust in me to make sure your celebration was amazing. The classic hip-hop really lit up your crowd of fun friends, and I'm so glad you made me a part of your special day. Congratulations to you and Michael!
    Carma S. Married on 08/01/2020

August Wedding

I do not think we could have found a better DJ for our wedding and reception. Steve was incredible. We gave him a list of songs we like/wanted to hear, and he played them at the perfect moments. The list of songs was not long enough to last the entire night, and he picked amazing songs to fill in the gaps. You can tell he thoroughly enjoys his job by how friendly, professional and great he was. I can't say enough about how perfect made our special day!

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

What a great day that was! I was so happy that you had such awesome weather for your outdoor wedding at Heritage Golf Club. It made for an amazing start to an amazing celebration. So much dancing! So many Drake fans! :) I wish you and Shawn much love and happiness in your future together. Thank you for the wonderful review.
    Ashley G. Married on 07/19/2020

Vow Renewal

Night Music DJ helped my husband and I bring our vow renewal dreams to life. During this pandemic it has been very difficult making sure that all my dreams came true for my renewal. Night Music DJ helped keep a smooth flow from my ceremony to the cocktail hour to the party itself. Thank you so much Night Music DJ for making my special day even better than I hoped.

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

We were so thrilled to be a part of your vow renewal at Creekside where you were married. Thank you so much for the kind words, and congratulations to you and Michael
    Danielle W. Married on 07/18/2020

Book with Night Music DJ!

Night Music DJ was AMAZING to work with! We had originally planned to work with Steve, but with having to postpone due to covid and scheduling conflicts, we ended up working with Jodi! We were so happy working with Jodi, she responded so quickly to our emails and requests, she set up a detailed list to make sure everything was in correct order for the day of and would continuously check in with us throughout the night. She was a hit with the crowd and truly made our night one to remember! Book with Night Music DJ, you won't be disappointed!!
    Emily W. Married on 06/27/2020

HIGHLY recommend Night Music DJ!!

Steve was awesome to work with! He was very flexible and helpful (full of suggestions!) in planning the timeline and music for the reception. He knew how to read the room to keep our guests on the dance floor all night. We have been told multiple times since our wedding day how much fun the reception was/how great the music was.

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you so much Emily and Bryce! You had a lot of fun friends who not only packed the dance floor all night, but they had a blast with Fizzy Cat Photo Booth. Looking forward to having fun with you at Caitlin and Stevyn's wedding next year!
    Ashley Married on 04/25/2020
    Amazing service. Steve was fantastic. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ, and I'd recommend Night Music to anyone.

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thanks Ashley! I really had fun incorporating some of your music favorites (Glee! Super Mario Brothers! Goo Goo Dolls!) into the reception. All the best to you and Russ.
  • Colby
    Colby W. Married on 01/10/2020

Fantastic experience, kept the party going all night!

Steve at Night Music DJ did a fantastic job at our wedding in October this year! He was very professional and managed our party extremely well. All of the big wedding moments were handled perfectly and he was able to move the party on and off the dance party with ease. Highly recommend for your next wedding or event!

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Hey Colby. I appreciate the kind words! I was so happy to be part of the fun with you and Allison at beautiful The Darby House. Thank you for your recommendation!
    Gina Married on 11/12/2019
    Jodi DJ'd for our wedding in May at Heritage Golf Club and we couldn't have been happier with her work! We had numerous compliments on the music and her interaction with our guests. She responded to their mood and had the dance floor packed all night long! She was very professional and fun both during the planning process and at the reception. She stayed involved with me throughout the evening to ensure the flow was moving smoothly and how I wanted! I would highly recommend Jodi and her husband Steve (I actually attended a wedding reception last December that he DJ'd) and they are a great team together and separate!
  • Jill
    Jill S. Married on 10/19/2019

Can't recommend this DJ enough

Steve Ransom and Night Music were incredible to work with. He kept the reception running smoothly and on schedule and somehow did it with subtelty and grace as well. I have so many good things to say about him. For example, my husband and I have him a short list of songs we'd like to hear at the reception, and the final playlist he came up with were all songs I love! I was so impressed.

Steve was also totally down with all the little details and jokes that we wanted in our reception. We're not the most traditional couple, so we asked Steve to not refer to us as "man and wife" or "Mr and Mrs [man's name]" and he was totally on board. In fact, at our request he intro'd us as "Mrs and Mr [wife's name]" which got a ton of laughs! I also asked him to help me play a little prank on my dad and play a few seconds of "The Imperial March" from Star Wars when it was time for the father/daughter dance. My dad laughed so hard, it was perfect.

I can't thank Steve and Night Music enough for making our wedding day so special.

Night Music DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you so much Jill! It was so much fun seeing you, Brett and all of your friends and family having a great time on the dance floor. I hope you had a fantastic honeymoon in Asia!
    Andy P. Married on 09/21/2019

Thank you!

Jodi!!!

You were amazing the whole day - thank you for your MC skills, great music selection, and friendly attitude!!

We'll be sure to pass on kind words to family and friends looking for a DJ!