Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Flowers by Mona Ray

We are a family owned and operated home based Florist. We specialize in weddings and events. We are located in Central Virginia and serve Greater Richmond. We offer high quality, custom arrangements and personalized service. Our custom designs are based on each individual couples' ideas and expectations. No two have ever been exactly the same. You provide the ideas and we provide the know how and experience to make your dream wedding flowers a reality. Call today and get on our calendar.  We do book up quickly so call today to get your date on our calendar. 804-399-8190

Categories: Wedding Florist

Aisle Decor (4)
Altar Decor (3)
Flower Petals (3)
Single Flowers (2)

I can't begin to give enough praise for Mona Ray!! She did an absolutely amazing job on the flowers for my wedding! I was so taken back by the beautiful arrangements and all of the bouquets. My bridal bouquet was incredible! She listened to exactly what I wanted in design and stuck to my budget. Mona Ray went above and beyond to make sure that my wedding day was all that I had hoped for. She is so kind and you genuinely know how much she cares about everything being perfect for your wedding day. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were! Thank you Mona Ray! We made the best decision choosing you!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kaleigh, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Everyone at the wedding loved the floral arrangements. Just everything BEAUTIFUL
and beyond expectations!!! THANK YOU MONA for making my daughter's wedding so special!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mona Ray was amazing. She worked so hard to help us stay in our budget. She made suggestions, she loaned us items, she provided her opinion when we asked for it. Mona Ray is a kind and thoughtful business owner who is easy to work with and really wants to make your day special with flowers. I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
11 AWARDS

19 ENDORSEMENTS
Mona Ray is the SWEETEST and most LOVING gal ever! She has some of the most beautiful work at the BEST price! She takes great care of our brides and they are never let down by her fabulous flowers!!! She goes above and beyond to ensure your wedding is perfect! We love her!!! xo

Mona is my absolute favorite florist and person in general. She is so kind and caring and her designs are just exquisite.

Hands down one of Richmond's finest.

When you go with Flowers by Mona Ray ....not only will you get a florist who goes above and beyond for you... You also get a florist who cares about you. Every single event that she has done, she puts her heart and her soul into making your flowers gorgeous. She has won awards and been in numerous prestigious blogs and magazines. When you choose Flowers by Mona Ray, you will get the best!

Events

Richmond , VA 23140   See On Map
804-399-8190 (phone)
We meet brides by appointment only. Please call to check out your date and we will send you an information packet in the mail.