Escondido, CA 92025 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

14 Reviews for Flowers By Hilary

Kelcee · Married on 07/19/2014

Hilary did such an amazing job with the flowers at our wedding! We had two meetings prior to the wedding to go over my vision for the flowers and she listened to everything I said and gave me exactly what I wanted and more in our flowers. I highly recommend her to any bride getting married. She's so professional and really gets to know the bride and her style so she can give you exactly what you envision for your big day. Seriously, she's awesome!!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Krysten · Married on 03/09/2014

Hilary was great! We had a great first meeting where I showed her some pictures I liked and talked about the overall feel of my wedding. She was quick to respond to any questions I had and when I needed to change quantities she was happy to do it! My flowers were BEAUTIFUL! She has such talent! Everything was better than I had imagined, down to the last details of presentation and delivery was beautiful! She even went way above & beyond when the wedding from the previous day left a flower arrangement on the altar, she took down flowers that didn't match and rearranged it so it would fit our colors - an awesome last minute surprise she helped us with!!! Hilary and her team were great, professional, and truly wonderful at what they do!

Sent on 04/20/2014

I absolutely loved working with Hilary. She was not only extremely knowledgable and professional, she was very personable and so easy to work with. I told her all about my vision and inspiration and we had a lot of fun sharing ideas! The flowers at my wedding were my favorite part of all the decor because Hilary truly captured my vision and executed it beautifully.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Award

• Honey Photographs
    Honey Photographs Wedding Photographers

Flowers by Hilary is the first place I send any clients, family, and friends! Not only is Hilary professional and thorough in her work, she is also fresh and innovative. In an overcrowded industry such as ours, it's a breath of fresh air to work with someone who is constantly brainstorming ways to make her pieces unique. She maintains her natural style while integrating it into the constant change of trend. I have worked with Flowers by Hilary in the capacity of weddings, styled shoots, portraiture, and personal arrangements and her presentation and work ethic have always surpassed my expectations. She is a blast to collaborate with and I'm always excited to work with her. Flowers by Hilary does not disappoint!

• Escondido, 92025 See on map