1439 hylan blvd 6390 Amboy road, Staten Island, NY 10305 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flowers by Bernard

Flowers By Bernard and family are celebrating our 35th Anniversary, as a family owned and operated full service florist serving Staten Island and the tri-state area. We have two conveniently located shops and deliver Island Wide. Our flowers, fruit and plants are delivered to our shops daily and our expert designers will gladly customize arrangements. Godiva chocolates and gourmet fruit baskets are made on premises. Wedding and party consultants meet daily with clients by appointment to plan your special events.

wedding intr

Flowers by Bernard 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/22/2019

Simply elegant

Jo Ann at Flowers by Bernard gave me everything and more I could ever ask for for my wedding. She was very particular with everything from the details of my bouquet and the table arrangements, and girls bouquets. Everything was nothing but perfect. Worked with my budget to get me all that I asked for. Extremely satisfied with how everything turned out. i do not have all of my photos yet from the photographer, so I cannot show the table arrangements, however I have attached some photos from ceremony. Absolutely beautiful.

Jennifer

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Flowers by Bernard 8
    Flowers by Bernard 9
    Flowers by Bernard 10
    Flowers by Bernard 11

Keryn Price · Married on 10/07/2018

Gorgeous Flowers at a VERY Reasonable Price

We worked with Elissa for our 10/7 wedding. We can't rave enough about how gorgeous our flowers were, from the bouquets to the flower girl petals. We let her take the lead and were not disappointed. As far as flowers in the NY metro area go, they are extremely reasonably priced. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Natalie · Married on 11/05/2017

At Flowers by Bernard we were lucky to work with Elissa, the daughter of Bernard. Elissa grew up in the business so it goes without saying she is extremely knowledgeable and capable. I didn’t want to micromanage the flowers, instead it was so nice to just trust her entirely and it paid off! Our flowers were so gorgeous! We did go over some inspiration via Pintrest and she did such a great job building off of these! Plus the flowers are so well arranged that they still looked good for a week after the event. Thank you!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Flowers by Bernard's reply:

Thank you Natalie, it was a pleasure to work with you! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!!!!

Flowers by Bernard FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 82.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings