Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Flower Power Decor

artistry, creativity, innovation
     Exceptional artistry in floral design through style & innovation.

Specializing in creating the perfect wedding or event, whether an intimate gathering or lavish affair.

Flower Power Decor's designs bring out the unique individuality of every couple & every occasion.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Single Flowers (4)
Non-Floral (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

Lisa was great to work with! I didn't really have specific flowers in mind, so I just told her the colors I was thinking and she made me a BEAUTIFUL bouquet and gorgeous center pieces for my tables. So many of my guests commented on the flowers! Lisa was flexible about delivery time, her price was extremely reasonable, and she was very calm and professional. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Roxanne, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Lisa is absolutely amazing! She is a true artist! Her arrangements and our boutonnières were stunning and were the talk of our wedding! Everyone loved them and I could not have been happier! Thank you Flower Power Decor!

Profile Picture Nicholas, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Event Design

I have only good things to say about my experience working with Lisa. I had looked at other florists but when I met with her I really felt that she could create something that was unique. My bouquet was better than I could have imagined and I loved what she did for my bridesmaids as well. When I met with her I didn't feel like she was just offering me something from a catalog (which is how I felt meeting with other florists), I could see her creating the image in her head as to what my flowers would look like as we spoke. She was taking what I was saying and really using that information to create the vision.

She was always very quick to respond to email and was flexible when I asked for something for my centerpieces that I originally told her I wouldn't need. Overall I highly recommend Flower Power Decor - the work was creative, unique, and perfectly beautiful.

Profile Picture Lydia, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Consultations

Flower Power Decor Pricing

220x220 sq 1297965770849 ww3
220x220 sq 1297965772239 ww5
220x220 sq 1297965773599 ww7

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I did a wedding where Flower Power Decor was the florist. First off, the flowers were amazing and you can tell that there was a lot of attention to detail and there was much work put into the creation of these floral art pieces. From the bouquets to the flowers adorning the reception hall, perfection was the one word that kept coming to mind. I also had the opportunity to meet Lisa as she was bringing flowers into the reception hall and she had a calm demeanor and it is easy to see why she is such a pleasure to work with. Beautiful work, Beautiful personality, Beautiful Business!

I always know when Lisa and her team at Flower Power Decor are working any of the events that I also happen to be working because EVERY time, I am taken aback at how incredible the flowers are. Such interesting and unique arrangements and beautiful color pairings! You definitely can't go wrong with Flower Power Decor when you are looking for the most gorgeous flowers for your special day!

Elegant designs and unique play with color in all floral designs & bridal bouquets!

Wonderful arrangements!!

Lisa is an amazing floral designer and such a pleasure to work with. It's such a joy to see what she's come up with for each couple and how much they love her creations!

653 South Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620   See On Map