Flow Event Group

Minneapolis, Minnesota View map Visit website

$1,195 Most Popular Price

Flow Event Group is a wedding photography company located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Founder Rick Gmitro believes that loving who you work with plays a large part in the work you produce. The team considers themselves best friends who make sure your wedding day has the perfect flow. Dedicated to your vision, they bring fun, laughter and cutting-edge design to every wedding they capture.

Flow Event Group provides a number of photography services for your special day. Their most popular package includes high-resolution images, a second shooter, digital files and an engagement shoot. They are willing to travel to your wedding destination. With the option of custom graphics, you can add a personalized touch to your photos. A wide selection of products, including albums, save-the-date cards, canvases and thank you cards, are available. Other services offered are:

• Additional hours
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits
  • Prints

Other Services
In addition to their photography services, Flow Event Group also provides full videography and DJ services. Their most popular DJ package includes a consultation, travel expenses and an MC. Highlight and full-feature videos are available, as well as the unique option of drone footage.

Ann H. Married on 06/07/2021

We were in tears reliving our day!

Rick & Jenny - wow. You two simply have amazing talent and I'm so glad you share it with the world. I had multiple friends use Flow Event Group for their day and I was constantly blown away by the video and images they captured. I knew right away we wanted to reach out to them to film our day.. plus bonus they do music too! They are a one stop shop! We were in tears reliving our wedding day through the video and little moments they captured. Worth every penny having this to look back on. I may be biased but they were one of the BEST wedding DJ's I've experienced. He played hit after hit, it was impossible to sneak away to mingle or grab a drink! We had SO many friends tell us how amazing the dance was. Thank you for making our day so memorable and bringing so much fun. We couldn't have done it without you!
    Brianna Married on 06/23/2018
    We used Flow Event Group for our DJ and DJ Jordan (DJ YS) KILLED IT. I literally was so so happy with everything he played. I heard so many compliments from Friends and Family days after our wedding about DJ Jordan (DJ YS) . I would hire him for any event. Great job and THANK YOU!
    Jennifer Married on 11/11/2017
    I am so in love! Flow was the absolute best choice and made our day so much more enjoyable. I never imagined it would be so easy to trust a full team and believe they would deliver on everything they said they would. We recently got our pictures back and I can't stop gawking! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brittany & Chris
    86 photos · 10/06/2018
  • Luke & Lacey
    22 photos · 08/14/2016

Events by Melody Events by Melody Wedding Planners

We absolutely LOVE working with the team at Flow Event Group! Not only are their photography, videography and DJ services amazing, but they are also such a fun group to work with. Highly recommended!

315 SE Main St Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55414
651-360-1209
Location of (Flow Event Group)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding