Day One DJ

201 13th St. S, Hudson, WI 54016 Map · Phone number

About Day One DJ

Day One DJ is a premier wedding and event DJ and lighting service located in Hudson, WI and serving Western Wisconsin and the Twin Cities Metro.

My biggest goals for your wedding are to:

• Pack the dance floor
  • Create a high energy party
  • Make sure you don't have to worry about coordinating a single thing on your big night

I want your guests to leave talking about how it's the best wedding they've ever attended—whether that's because of how much fun they had on the dance floor or how beautiful the venue was from the high-powered cordless uplighting and other "beautification services".

These memories can also captured in a photo booth as a constant reminder of how much fun they had.

Simply stated, my goal is to make your wedding perfect and impossible to forget, for both you and your guests.

Wedding DJ
Wedding DJ
Oh hey, it's me.
Oh hey, it's me.
Wedding reception
Wedding reception

57 Reviews for Day One DJ

Chelsea · Married on 08/31/2018

I highly, HIGHLY recommend Joe as a wedding DJ. He's fun, easy to work with and enthusiastic. He gets everyone moving and is an EPIC emcee. I would be so glad if every bride of mine hired him to DJ their wedding! Great work, Joe!

Maureen · Married on 08/25/2018

Joe is professional, organized, fun, and overall a wonderful DJ! We had a very large wedding with many people who LOVE to dance. Joe's music choices and transitions between songs was flawless. He literally ran the reception. He got people seated, assisted with speeches, and led people from dinner to dancing in a timely fashion. If you want a DJ that knows the ins and outs of wedding day - Joe is your guy! You will not regret it!

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

Day One DJ made our wedding reception! We chose them based on being a preferred vendor by our venue, and upon my initial call to the company I found out Joe (owner) was unavailable on our date. He recommended one of his employees, Guthrie, after telling him a bit about our wedding and us as a couple. I was extremely hesitant at first because we knew how important the 'party' part of our reception was, but I decided to move forward with Guthrie knowing the rave reviews Day One had received online & from my venue. We were NOT disappointed! Not only was Guthrie extremely available to us (offering his cell to text/call leading up to the day of the wedding), but he had an amazing attitude every time we spoke and the entire day-of. We have continued to get compliments on 'our DJ' at our wedding every time we speak to a guest. They were also awesome at communication- keeping me on track throughout the planning process w/a check-in at 6 months, 3 months, and monthly to weekly after that. Super impressed with the service received and the fun provided by Guthrie & Day One DJ.

Day One DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,495.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Troy Burne Golf Club
    Troy Burne Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Joe is the DJ you want to play at your wedding! Not only is he very professional and approachable but I can say personally that he is very passionate about what he does. He makes things easy and fun and most importantly, stress-free! Thank you Joe for providing such great service to your customers.

• 201 13th St. S Hudson, WI 54016 See on map