129 Littleton Road, Westford, MA 01886 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Floral Arts Flowers

Since 1978, Floral Arts F L O W E R S has remained in the forefront of floral design with numerous accolades & awards. Most recently, we are contributors & featured designers for Museum of Fine Arts Boston as well as Blue Ribbon recipients for unique floral designs with fresh cut orchids from Massachusetts Horticultural Society.

The designers at Floral Arts will help create a masterful ensemble of color & texture for your special event. Whether large or small, colorful or monochromatic, Floral Arts can create what others dream of.

Follow Floral Arts Flowers on

17 Reviews for Floral Arts Flowers

• Leslie

Leslie Kiszka · Married on 02/10/2019

Can I give them 6 stars?

Michael did a beautiful job with the flowers for our wedding. We wanted something simple but elegant for our bouquets, boutineers and eucalyptus table runner, but didn’t have too many specific ideas. After a short discussion in his shop and seeing a couple quick samples he threw together to give us an idea of what he was thinking, we were comfortable enough to lean on his ideas and expertise. We trusted him completely and it was 100% worth it - everything looked wonderful, and even the simple white roses and greenery that he added to our simple three-tiered cake was gorgeous. Without hesitation, we would recommend Floral Arts Flowers for the special event in your life and be prepared to get lots of compliments on his work from your guests!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Mike was awesome! Everything arrived where it was supposed to arrive- we had 3 different drop-offs for my wedding-- church, hotel, and reception venue. Quality was amazing and everyone commented on the flowers. When I was preparing for my wedding, I never thought the flowers were that important; well they actually are and I am so thrilled that I trusted Mike and Floral Arts with my big day.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Nancy · Married on 10/30/2015

I have been using floral arts (Mike) since it opened - funerals , weddings ,birthday , get well His arrangements are breathtaking . Also I am a justice of the peace and most brides I speak to I recommend floral arts

Sent on 10/23/2015

Real Weddings

• 129 Littleton Road Westford, 01886 See on map
    9786923350 (Other Phone Number)
    9786929501 (Fax Number)
    Mon - Fri, 9am-5:30pm Sat, 9am-3:00pm
    Location of (Floral Arts Flowers)