McAllen, TX 78501 Map · Phone number

About flipartimages

At Flipartimages we dare to be different, let us take you beyond traditional, beyond conventional photography ,radical and edgy yet elegant and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Modern photography with luxurious products. Give us a call or simply visit our blog to see some of our most recent work.

flipartimages is also a destination photographer around the globe, check our blog to see our travel locations and dates and arrange your session at those locations.

www.flipartimages.com

5611352098c052eb 1268328964522 lastkiss
honmacolor1of1

16 Reviews for flipartimages

Rebecca · Married on 03/28/2015

Herby and his team are like no other! Their quality of work is exceptional. They truly capture moments in all their pictures! They are fun to work with and very accommodating. We couldn't have made a better choice than flipartimages.

Sent on 05/06/2015
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 07/07/2012

They are fun fun fun and professional! They take absolutely beautiful pictures. They got hidden moments of the wedding that I didn't notice cause I was so busy. It was perfect. I feel like I am reliving the wedding every time I look at the photos. Wonderful job! My wedding was a fairy tale dream come true and FlipArt got it all in the pictures.

Sent on 08/11/2012

Silvette · Married on 04/21/2012

Sorry this review is so overdue! This is such a great team of photographers. They were very professional and flexible with our schedule. My husband and I are kind of shy but they made us so comfortable and our photos turned out great. I love looking back at my photos, they really captured the moments beautifully :)

Sent on 05/24/2013

Award

flipartimages FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• David Pezzat Photographers
    David Pezzat Photographers Wedding Photographers

Flipart images is one of the most forward thinkging group of photographers that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. They understand their style and embrace the new and challenging. Their work is very artistic and professionally done. I know that they will do whatever it takes to get that special shot!

• Cynthia's Cakes
    Cynthia's Cakes Wedding Cakes

When a bridal couple mention their photography is from Flip Art, the first thought that comes to mind is the energy they exude and how modern their photos look. None of their photos are "posed". That's what makes them so special and unique and above all...such a pleasure to work with.

• McAllen, 78501 See on map