807 N Rock Dr, Houston, TX 77073 Map · Phone number

About Flash with Ash Photography

The main focus in everything I do is...FUN!

My photography career started near my roots: Metro Detroit. There, I obtained a degree in Photographic Technology. For 8 years, I've manually shot, developed, and printed fine art photography. And while I still shoot film occasionally, digital is making its way into my heart.

After my own wedding, I realized my calling. I love capturing the most beautiful moments of peoples lives! I am a people person. I love to joke around and really get to know my clients. Knowing that my skill has an everlasting impact on the most important day of your life is a huge reward to me.

My style heavily reflects my fine art background. I focus on punchy colors, superb lighting, and of course emotion. I don't believe wedding pictures should be a guide to "who showed up", but to tell the story of your day in the most beautiful way possible.

Follow Flash with Ash Photography on

b55b67386283fc9f 1268455580206 DSC1988
DSC9065

1 Reviews for Flash with Ash Photography

Georgia · Married on 09/11/2010

My fiancee(now husband) and I were undecided on a photographer when I went to the Bridal Showcase at the George R Brown. I ran across her booth, and I was very impressed with her easy going attutude and bubbly personality. After seeing her work, I was sold! We used her for both our engagement photos and for our wedding. We were looking for someone who was artistic, fun, and a little edgy, and Ash was all of those things.

For our engagement photos, she suggested an urban setting, i.e. abandoned warehouse setting. We didn't second guess her suggestion, we ran with it, and man, we were so happy with our engagement session. We have gotten so many complements on our pictures.

Judging from the engagement pics, we can hardly wait to see the pics from the wedding. If you go with Flash with Ash, you won't be dissappointed.

Sent on 09/30/2010

Flash with Ash Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary

• Studio37 Event Productions
    Studio37 Event Productions Wedding Planners

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. We look forward to working with you in the near future! www.studio37events.com

• 807 N Rock Dr Houston, 77073 See on map