Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fitzpatrick Studios

Style, Elegance, Forever the day...
Photography has been a passion in Melissa Fitzpatrick's life since she received her first camera at the age of twelve (a Polaroid one step!). Photography has changed over the years but Melissa's passion is still the same... to create beautiful artwork with her camera. After graduating from college with a Bachelors Degree in photography, Melissa continued to pursue her career working with several commercial photographers in the Los Angeles and San Francisco Bay areas. Being a person who loves interacting with people, she soon learned her talents were with portrait and wedding photography and has never looked back. Melissa has enjoyed creating beautiful photographic memories for her clients for the past 15 years and loves every minute of it.   "I feel a special connection with my clients. I know my job is to document one of the most important days of their lives, but I want to capture the emotion of the day and present it in a way that as they look at their album through the years, it will take them right back to that moment in time. That is my goal with every wedding I photograph.”   Melissa's work has been featured in California Weds magazine. Melissa is a member of Professional Photographers of America,Wedding and Portrait Photographers International and Central Coast Wedding Professionals. When she's not photographing weddings, Melissa enjoys working on her own fine art photography, remodeling her (almost 100 year old) home and studio in downtown San Luis Obispo with her husband, and chasing that ever elusive "hole in one" on the golf course.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Santa Barbara

10 Reviews for Fitzpatrick Studios

Melissa and Martin Fitzpatrick are very professional relaxed wedding photographers. I was able to enjoy our day, because I knew they would capture every moment. Our Wedding Day was Perfect, and Fitzpatrick Studios played an enormous part in this. Our Pictures were complete the week we got back from our honeymoon, and we absolutely love them!!!
Carla

Profile Picture Carla, 6/8/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melissa & Martin Fitzpatrick photographed both our engagement photos as well as our wedding in July 2012. We were thrilled after both events with the photos we received! Melissa and Martin are a great husband/wife combo, VERY professional in working with you, and very flexible. They let you set the mood / style but are also ready with plenty of great suggestions as needed. I was thoroughly impressed with the quick response time to any emails / phone calls with questions, and the final images also were turned around in a very reasonable time period. Final images were sent on disc for us to have, and they came in a very nice protective book. We did not opt for them to put an album together for us, but having just recently completed one on my own, I loved looking back through all the great photos and reminiscing on our awesome day. We had tons of pictures to sift through from our wedding, a great *problem* to have - and I only call it a problem because it was hard to decide which photos to use in an album when you have as many as we did! The photos were stunning and I know they will always be treasured. I would not hesitate to recommend Melissa and Martin to anyone - you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/7/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melissa and Martin Fitzpatrick were so great to work with....my daughter can't wait to see the finished photos, but knows that they will be wonderful!! They were prompt and responsive and seemed to be everywhere that something was going on, capturing the beautiful day!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/2/12, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1222819670383 fitzpatrick 068
220x220 sq 1222819686774 fitzpatrick 054

5 VIDEOS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Melissa does an outstanding job. Her attention to the details will preserve your day.

Melissa and her husband Martin make a dynamic duo for your wedding day. Looking for professionalism and creativity? Fitzpatrick Studios will not disappoint! Tell them their fan club member the "RocNRev' says hello and have a wonderful wedding day! Michael Taylor At Your Service Weddings

I so much enjoy Melissa's work, she's able to capture those priceless moments with such attention to detail.

Melissa Fitzpatrick captures some of the most gorgeous pictures we've ever seen! Her work is flawless and she's so fun to work with! -Melissa Kramer Entertainment DJs & Event Lighting

Melissa is the best at what she does. She is very professional plus a lot of fun to work with. Her pictures and the moments she catches on film are beautiful keepsakes.

Events