Nearby Vendors to Consider

81 Reviews for M.C. FISH ENTERTAINMENT, INC.

User Photos
Video Projection (2)
Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)

Before the wedding, Dave was highly responsive to our numerous calls and requests. He made us feel like our wedding was the most important thing in the world. When Dave said we were going to have a 90-minute to two hour Skype conference, all we could think was, “What the heck are we going to talk about for two hours?” Well, Dave resoundingly answered that question with his professional but incredibly warm and friendly approach. We talked about the various elements of music (introductions, first dance, mother/groom, father/bride, dinner music, dance music, “must-plays”, “never-plays” etc.) for probably a total of about 45 minutes. It could have been longer if we had more questions or any concerns. However, Dave also takes on the role of a wedding planner. He tells you where to stand to get the best pictures. He tells you how to enter the room for your first introduction as husband and wife. He walks you through your cake cutting ceremony. The works!! Dave gives you as much or as little guidance as you need/want. He is VERY detail-oriented. He doesn’t want any surprises on his end and his approach leaves you feeling a strong sense of confidence and, most importantly, excitement for your big day.

I surprised my wife and guests with a guest singer to conclude our reception. I had to coordinate this with Dave. He truly went above and beyond, communicating with the performer and ironing out the details to ensure the performance went off without a hitch. It was great.

We would highly, highly recommend Dave for your wedding or event. He exudes the experience of a seasoned DJ. He has the voice and demeanor of a true Master of Ceremonies. He was quick to lend incredibly helpful and insightful advice but also made us feel totally comfortable voicing our own ideas. In short, he will be an asset to your wedding planning and not just a phenomenal “day-of” DJ.

Profile Picture Tom, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Truly a pleasure to work with. Creative, always smiling, on time, professional.

Profile Picture Daryl, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fish was incredible! He was the DJ at my son’s recent bar mitzvah. My son, a child with special needs, had a very specific idea of what he wanted. Fish made all of his party dreams come true & gave him memories for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/28/17, 1 Review

Photos

14 Photos

14 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Always a treat working With MC FISH, if you are looking for a amazing DJ look no further! FISH is the most well known and sought after DJ in the Hudson Valley,

I've lost track of just how many time I have worked with Fish of M.C. Fish Entertainment. As a wedding photographer myself, I know just how important it is to have a fun filled night and no one does it better than Fish! I enjoyed working with him so much as a fellow professional that I hired him to DJ my daughter's bat-mitzvah! We've all got "a guy." This one is mine! David Dugatkin-Felix Unger Photography

Events