Best of Times Video Productions

New Windsor, NY View map
$995 Most Popular Price

$995 Most Popular Price

Best of Times Video Productions is an experienced wedding videography company that provides services to wedding couples in the Hudson Valley , Rockland , Westchester and Metro New York area. Their affordable videography packages allow you to have full coverage of your unique wedding event with highly experienced and well-trained cameramen.

Best of Times Video Productions offers wedding videography packages to a number of different wedding couples with different budgets. Their wedding packages all include at least two cameramen, three edited copies of your event on video, coverage of all events during the day and much more. Other services offered in other packages include:

• Up to three cameramen
  • Client revisions
  • Liability insurance
  • Save-the-date cards
  • High-definition video

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video
Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$995

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Documentary

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Sammy
    Sammy D. Married on 10/26/2019

Great Team! Professional, experienced and very helpful!

The Best of Time Video team did an AMAZING job. They answered all of my questions, made me feel comfortable and clear about what was going to happen throughout the busy day, and helped me design a video that was unique and special for us. They are professionals and def had a way of being there but not feeling awkward or in the way, but also was nice to have them and the other vendors there to give advice! I also have to mention my husband and his groomsmen were left to their own devices to get ready, he didnt have a father figure there to help them and the videographer that was with them stepped in and helped everyone dress and look their best and that was so touching to me. This is a great group I would recommend them to anyone in the area. And if your looking for a photobooth, or a greenscreen photo booth they did that as well and it came out phenomenal!
  • Patty
    Patty F. Married on 08/09/2019

Beautiful Memories

Our wedding date was August 9, 2019. We had been referred to Best of Times Video Productions through our wedding vendor. Best of Times Video is owned and operated by John and Patty.

We had contacted and set up an appointment with the company. Upon arrival, we had met and worked with Patty. Patty was Professional, kind and easy to speak to. Patty listened and offered suggestions as we discussed what we were looking for to have the memories that we would treasure. She had reviewed different packages that were available and helped us decide which one would benefit us . As our wedding day approached, I had met again with Patty to finalize plans. Patty made note of the name of our Photographer as well as our DJ Service which she was very familiar with. Patty informed me, John would be working with us on our special day and to expect his arrival at a specified time. Without fail, at the time that was specified, John arrived. John recorded video footage of myself along with my bridal party, and then left to set up for recording our wedding. During the wedding and the reception, we never knew John was there. The video was Spectacular. John captured all that we wanted along with our most cherished moments, from the ceremony, to the first dance, to cutting the cake and all the special fun times in between. I have to say, for my husband and I, we greatly appreciate the fact that we worked directly with the owners of the company who also did the video recording themselves. What a wonderful feeling knowing who and what you are getting and not having anything more to think about on your most important day.

If you are looking for a video production company that is professional, reliable and efficient, then this is the company for you. You will be in good hands with Best of Times Video .

I highly recommend Best of Times Video Productions. We give them a 5 star rating for such a beautiful job. Thank you Best of Times Video , Job well done!!!
    Brianna Married on 12/31/2017
    We got married on New Year's Eve. Patty and John were great and very accommodating from the beginning. They made us feel right at home from the first time we showed up at their office. We were looking for a traditional wedding video and that was exactly what we got. It captured all of the big moments and was beautifully edited. Would highly recommend Best of Times Video to anyone getting married.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Enriquez Entertainment Enriquez Entertainment Wedding DJs

John & Patty do fantastic work! You won't be disappointed!

Kimberly Standish Photography Kimberly Standish Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with John several times. His work is amazing and he is truly professional. He is well respected by professionals in the field as well as venue staff. His clients love the final product and he comes highly recommended. I especially like that his equipment is on stands because he can move around with ease and capture critical moments without blocking the view of both guests and photographers. His company is always my first recommendation when clients inquire.

DJ Octavius DJ Octavius Wedding DJs

Best of Times Video Productions will capture your wedding like no other! John and his videographers are easy to work with and really know their craft. Preserve your wedding day for all time with the pros at Best of Times.

P.O. Box 4551 New Windsor, NY, 12553-0551
845-561-0915

By Appointment
Location of (Best of Times Video Productions)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding