27 Reviews for Best of Times Video Productions

Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Digital Download (1)
27 Best of Times Video Productions Reviews

John and his partner were easy going, great to work with and most importantly, they did such a fabulous job!
When we saw the final video, we were just so happy! The way they put it altogether; getting ready at our homes, the ceremony and the reception – it was all terrific. You can really see how much time and effort John put into it.
Thanks Best of Times Video!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Blu-Ray, Storytelling

Patty and John are great people to work with!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Love! Love! LOVE!!! Any bride looking for the BEST Videographer ever NEEDS to use Best of Times Video! John and Patty are amazing to work with and provide the most wonderful service before, during and after your wedding. From the very first meeting my husband and I knew that they were going to make our wedding video special. The entire process from start to finish was seamless with no issues at all. The day of our wedding was like a dream and it was in large part to John, Patty and Michael. From the moment they began filming to the end of the night they remained happy, excited and so easy going. It was a brutally hot day but they remained smiling, professional and captured every special moment of the day. We received our video a week shy of our 6 month anniversary & we were completely blown away. We knew that the video would be awesome but we were not expecting just HOW AWESOME! From the first scene I was overcome by emotions. Best of Times not only captured what my husband and I were feeling that day but what our family and friends were feeling. There were so many moments that we either missed or forgot about…Best of Times captured those moments for us to have forever! We cannot wait to start showing our video to our family and friends! The emotions of the day were captured beautifully and we now have them to watch forever! Best of Times is truly a wonderful company to work with and I highly recommend using them. You will NOT be sorry! My main advice would be to respond to all emails and be mindful of the deadlines you are given. Best of Times gives you PLENTY of time to gather all of the information they will need to make your day special. They are readily available to talk and will answer any questions you have with a warm and welcoming smile! Best of Times captured our day in one of the most incredible ways possible, there are not enough words to fully thank them for all they have done for us. We will forever be grateful for the wonderful memory they created!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We used Best of Times for our wedding in May, I could not have been happier with their professionalism our video came out amazing! We watch it all the time! Their prices are fantastic for the finished product!! I highly recommend to anyone getting married!!

Profile Picture Isabella, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We give best of times 5 stars, the only negative aspect to our service with them is we did not realize that John would not be the one filming our wedding day, someone else was there that we never met or knew, so it was a little strange.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

John & his assistant were great, they were very professional. They followed us around the entire night, everything that we did got videotaped, exactly what we asked for.

Profile Picture Julie, 7/17/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

Best of Times is the ONLY company to use to capture your special day. We hired them to do my daughters wedding . The first thing that will stand out is their experience. Not only did they know the venue of our wedding since they had done many other weddings there, they recommended other services as well, a Photography, DJ etc, which were all highly professional and made our daughters weddings beautiful and a memory we will have forever. John was very flexible and easy work with. Always pleasant and the product was more than we expected. You won't be disappointed, We highly recommend you use Best of Times for any moment you want to capture forever. They know what they are doing.

Profile Picture Larry & Kathleen, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Absolutely wonderful!! Frank was so very professional not only 1 bride but 2!! He was so accommodating to both of us!! Frank really had his work cut out for him!! Thank you Frank for making our wedding day so amazing And beautiful ! 10 star rating from Jane & Lisa DiDonato Querrazzi ?????❤️

Profile Picture Jane, 7/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

I just watched my daughter's wedding video twice in a row, and I can't say enough good things about Best of Times Video Productions! The video was exquisite; both the quality of the photography and the editing were outstanding, and the flow was smooth and flawless. Every important moment was captured with elegance and fun. I have no idea how John did that, since we barely noticed his presence. Watching this video was like reliving the day, which is exactly what it should be. John shot my other daughter's wedding in 2006, and I am happy to report that Best of Times continues to offer the utmost quality, affordability, and professionalism. I highly, highly recommend Best of Times Video Productions!

Profile Picture User6422399, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download

I just received my wedding video and it came out great! The video was delivered 5 months after my wedding and came right when I was told to expect it. My sister had used Best of Times for her wedding and once again they were great to work with. The packages are priced well, the staff is friendly and they are there to answer any questions quickly.

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/20/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Best of times videography is amazing. Extremely professional. We didn't know he was there taping us unless he needed to get a shot of us. Never made it seem like he was in a rush and was extremely polite and professional.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

John of Best of Times is amazing!!!! After our first meeting, we both knew John was the guy to go with. He was recommended to us from several friends who raved about his services and video. John and another videographer filmed our day from the very beginning to the very end. You will barely know he is even there, he just does his work and captures every moment. We cannot wait to re live this day once we get our video!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/29/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

John and Patty were great to work with and helped us when we were picking our music and details for our video. They were so helpful when we wanted to come in and see other videos to get ideas. We are so happy we decided on having a video because the night goes by so fast. We are looking forward to watching our video and its something that we will have forever. If your looking for a wedding video company we would highly recommend Best of Times. They are very professional and a pleasure to work with.
~Matt and Tara

Profile Picture Tara , 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had a wonderful experience with John, Pat, Frank and the Best of Times team. They captured every moment of our magical wedding day beautifully and we will treasure the video always. Their professionalism and genuine concern throughout the journey, from the day we booked them until the video was complete, was just unbelievable and they were so incredibly accommodating and understanding with all of our special requests. We would hire them again in a heartbeat. Unless you are in the business, it is very hard to comprehend the amount of time it takes from pre-production to post-production to bring the story to life and John and his team do this effortlessly and perfectly. We wanted the video to tell our story, to document every important element that made up the day and to capture the scenes, the images, the faces and voices of those near and dear to our hearts that were present with us. John and his team went above and beyond. We will cherish our wedding video always. Best of Times is amazing and we highly recommend them!!!! Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture User4271681, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional

Best of Times was so easy to work with and blended in easily with the guests at the reception. I barely noticed he was there which was great and he was a true professional. Can't wait to see the final product!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/15/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

When I first started wedding planning I wasn't even going to hire a videographer. A friend of mine used this company for her wedding and insisted I at least meet with them. I met with Patty and instantly knew I was in good hands. She was so knowledgable and very sweet. After seeing a demo of their work I completely changed my mind about not hiring a videographer. Our wedding video is amazing and captured so many aspects of our day that my husband and I didn't even realize had happened! John was on time, professional and we honestly didn't even realize he was there! They did a great job!

Profile Picture Adrianna, 4/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

LOVED our video!! Highly recommend Best of Times!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 2/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

john was wonderful... i saw him catpturing all of my wonderful moments i cant wait to see the videos

Profile Picture kristen, 1/15/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I knew the moment we started wedding planning we wanted a video to share with his family, his father in particular, who lives out of state and would not be able to attend our wedding. A friend had reccomended we contact Patty and John, from the moment we met them it was clear this was the best choice by far! They were warm and caring, listened to all of our requests and even as we were changing aspects of the ceremony and reception on the day of, they never missed a beat and had the most professional attitude. Our family and friends didn't even realize they were there, and it was one of the most amazing nights of our lives! We had some difficulty getting pictures for the video from my husband's family, causing a delay on our end, but the moment we had them in their capable hands it felt like no time before we had our video back in our hands. My husband's father was able to see his first born son get married and the tears in his eyes said it all. I was able to see moments of the night that I missed, interactions between my husband and my family that warm my heart and reminds me every day why I married him. This was the best experience we had and the best investment we could have made. Thank you Best of Times Video for capturing the beginning of our future!

Profile Picture Jackie, 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They were flexible and very professional. We will have these memories forever!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/28/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Patty and Jon were great. Very helpful and thoughtful throught the whole wedding process. Great people. 5 stars!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/3/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

I'm very surprised by some of these posts stating that Best of Times was unprofessional and untimely in the delivery of services. I used them for my wedding and from the first appointment through the final delivery of my video I found them to be not only professional, but truly genuine and compassionate every step of the way. My husband and I watch our video all of the time and words can't express how much we love it! We looked at at least 4 other videographers and there was absolutely no comparison to Best of Times. If you're looking for a videographer that quickly puts together a video for you with little to no creativity, maybe they aren't the company for you. However, if you want a production that literally brings you to tears because it captures every emotion that you felt the day of your wedding day, I highly recommend Best of Times. You can tell from the minute you meet them that they possess a true passion for the work that they do!

Profile Picture Tori, 3/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Professional, captured all the important moments and the "candid goings on" of all:)
Added music and pictures. Gave a master footage copy to see right away, while editing of final copy. So excited to see everything so soon after!!!!! Wonderful job!!

Profile Picture Robin, 11/21/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I got married 8/12/01 (yes we just celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. I put the dvd in to watch it and it wasn't working. It started skipping and freezing. I contacted Patricia and she immediately sent me a new copy of my wedding DVD 15 years later. What an amazing company. They were fabulous to work with 15 years ago and fabulous to work with today.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/31/06, 1 Review