Gracenote Films is an acclaimed digital filmmaking studio dedicated to capturing every moment and detail of your wedding day. Owner and lead cinematographer, Todd Gukelberger, is easy to work with and unobtrusive while filming. Experienced and professional, Todd is responsive to your needs and flexible with any special requests you may have, going above and beyond to ensure your complete satisfaction with your films.
Gracenote Films offers digital filmmaking services for wedding ceremonies and receptions as well as for pre-ceremony preparations, rehearsal dinners, and other important lifetime events.
- We offer single, dual, and drone videographer coverage of your wedding to create beautifully shot, multi-angle, cinematic documentary films that will transport you back to the moment and immerse you in the emotions of your day.
- Videography session times are available for between 3 and 12 hours, with most weddings averaging 8 -10 hours.
- We work directly with you to provide just the right type and amount of video coverage to meet your specific needs.
- Our service includes the delivery of a 3-5 minute highlight film and a 30-60 minute full-length film.
- You get to choose the music for the highlight film from a huge catalog of songs available through our music licensors
- An online review of your films and two rounds of revisions are included as a standard feature of our service.
- All finished, edited films are delivered to you online via a private video streaming acount in full 4K resolution.
- Your streaming video account is free for life and accessible via standard web browser and platform specific apps.
- The online films can be downloaded and saved locally as well as easily shared online with friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What primary style do you identify with?
Which wedding events do you service?
What videography services do you offer?
What final video formats do you offer?
30 ReviewsWrite a review
Professional Network & Endorsements1 Endorsement
With over fifteen years as a professional filmmaker, Gracenote Films can capture each moment of your wedding day faithfully and artistically.