Gracenote Films

Fairfield, CT View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating
$3,995 Most Popular Price

$3,995 Most Popular Price

Gracenote Films is an acclaimed digital filmmaking studio dedicated to capturing every moment and detail of your wedding day. Owner and lead cinematographer, Todd Gukelberger, is easy to work with and unobtrusive while filming. Experienced and professional, Todd is responsive to your needs and flexible with any special requests you may have, going above and beyond to ensure your complete satisfaction with your films.

Gracenote Films offers digital filmmaking services for wedding ceremonies and receptions as well as for pre-ceremony preparations, rehearsal dinners, and other important lifetime events.

• We offer single, dual, and drone videographer coverage of your wedding to create beautifully shot, multi-angle, cinematic documentary films that will transport you back to the moment and immerse you in the emotions of your day.
  • Videography session times are available for between 3 and 12 hours, with most weddings averaging 8 -10 hours.
  • We work directly with you to provide just the right type and amount of video coverage to meet your specific needs.
  • Our service includes the delivery of a 3-5 minute highlight film and a 30-60 minute full-length film.
  • You get to choose the music for the highlight film from a huge catalog of songs available through our music licensors
  • An online review of your films and two rounds of revisions are included as a standard feature of our service.
  • All finished, edited films are delivered to you online via a private video streaming acount in full 4K resolution.
  • Your streaming video account is free for life and accessible via standard web browser and platform specific apps.
  • The online films can be downloaded and saved locally as well as easily shared online with friends and family.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,545

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,995

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Kelly Married on 10/13/2018

Extremely Happy!!!

I have no words to express how happy I am that we went with Todd to video our wedding in October. Right off the bat he was extremely easy to work with. He made every effort he could to stay within our budget while still making it possible for us to get everything we wanted. He was reliable and easy to get a hold of... When it came time for the wedding we discussed if it would be possible for him to go to both locations (where I was getting ready) and where my husband was... while we knew that was a lot to ask of him (being as we only hired for one videographer) HE DID IT! Our entire wedding party commented on his ability to capture everything but also not be obtrusive. I barely noticed he was there but judging from the footage we received back- He was!! He did a great job and I'd def recommend him!
    Stephanie Married on 05/07/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Well worth the wait, Todd did a great job with both the highlights reel and full wedding video. Everyone loved the videos. Excellent quality and attention to detail. Todd reflected the key moments and the overall day wonderfully. -Stephanie ??
    Charles Married on 05/06/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Gracenote films because we loved the job they did for my cousin's wedding. The quality of our wedding video is like watching a movie it's awesome and this is something that we will treasure forever. Hiring them was one of the best decisions we made we couldn't be happier with their services. Thank you
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Todd Gukelberger
Todd Gukelberger
Founder/Lead Cinematographer

I've loved movies and filmmaking since I was a little kid. I made my first movies with Super8mm cameras at home and later, in college, where I studied filmmaking. After working in television as both a camera operator and audio engineer, I did a stint with Cablevision making local commercials for cable. From there, I worked all types of productions with an independent video house, which gave me valuable insight into creating high quality video on location, outside of a studio setting. I saved up and bought my own video camera so I could film the things most special to me; my bands - I've been a drummer since 4th grade - and my family. This led me into filming live events. I took on my first wedding job when I videotaped (yes, videotaped) the wedding of a good friend from college. I loved it! I started Vintage Images, later, Gracenote Films, shortly thereafter as a result of that experience. I've been filming weddings and events for my own company ever since. From destination weddings in England and the Dominican Republic, to weddings all over the northeast, I love the challenges that every individual wedding brings. Keeping current with camera technology and techniques, as well as software innovations, is a full-time job within my role as a digital fimmaker and I fully embrace that. My wife and two daughters are accustomed to seeing me with a camera in my hand wherever we go and that has led to getting involved with becoming the "video guy" for their activities. So, now, I can add softball and Irish dance to the list of live events that I am specialized at filming. I can't wait to see what comes next and welcome every opportunity to capture important moments through my fimmaker's lens.

Crowne Plaza Danbury Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

With over fifteen years as a professional filmmaker, Gracenote Films can capture each moment of your wedding day faithfully and artistically.

230 Toll House Lane Fairfield, CT, 06825
2035209260
203-374-9597
Location of (Gracenote Films)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding