28 Reviews for Gracenote Films

Raw Footage (1)
Slideshow (1)
Digital Download (1)
28 Gracenote Films Reviews

Well worth the wait, Todd did a great job with both the highlights reel and full wedding video. Everyone loved the videos. Excellent quality and attention to detail. Todd reflected the key moments and the overall day wonderfully. -Stephanie ??

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We hired Gracenote films because we loved the job they did for my cousin's wedding. The quality of our wedding video is like watching a movie it's awesome and this is something that we will treasure forever. Hiring them was one of the best decisions we made we couldn't be happier with their services. Thank you

Profile Picture Charles, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My wife and I recently celebrated our first wedding anniversary and being able to watch video of our ceremony and reception was wonderful. I knew I wanted a videographer at my wedding but had no idea what to expect. Todd made the process so easy. He was professional from start to finish and stayed until the very end of the reception to capture every second. The edited videos are incredible and he also worked with us to provide all the raw footage. They say you get what you pay for but in this case we got so much more. I would strongly encourage anyone interested in having a videographer at their wedding to talk to Todd. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture User7042743, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Todd did a phenomenal job on our wedding videos. He captured all of the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception speeches beautifully so we can rewatch/relive the moments years from now. We debated even hiring a videographer for our wedding but are so thankful that we did. He was invisible during the events but captured all the important moments. In particular, the highlight real was spot on - exactly the style we described and beautifully edited (we made zero changes). Thank you Todd! We'll be sure to come back for any future special events.

Ellinor and Michael

Profile Picture User7167066, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Todd did such an amazing job filming my wedding reception. He was so friendly and professional the entire event and got really great shots. We purchased the unedited version of the video and too our surprise, Todd went out of his way to edit and and create a beautiful cover for our video. I could not be happier with our decision to go with Gracenote films for our wedding. Thank you Todd!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you are looking for a thorough, high definition, professional video reproduction of your wedding day, you can't do better than Gracenote Films. Todd and Andy were very attentive to our every need and the final results were staggering. I strongly recommend Gracenote Films to anyone getting married in the future.

Profile Picture Michael, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Not only did Todd do an excellent job on my wedding video, he also video'd my sister in law and my best friend's wedding! Throughout all of these experiences, he has consistently been very responsive, professional and flexible with any requests. During the wedding and the reception, he worked diligently in the background and was never intrusive or did anything to take away from the moment. Following the wedding, he provided a "teaser" trailer and later a DVD that is very professional. The DVD was edited to be more than just a video recap, it had a meaningful storyline with relevant music added to enhance the scenes.

I'll continue to encourage my friends and family to use Gracenote for future weddings.

Profile Picture User5587831, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Todd and his business. He was incredibly easy to work with, our other vendors enjoyed working with him especially our photographer. We met at his home for our first meeting and decided to go with him. He was responsive to all emails regarding wedding questions, song choice and the schedule of the day. We loved both videos and it is definitely something we will cherish for a long time. I didn't think we needed a videographer, but I am so glad we were ended up using one and ended up with Todd. I would highly recommend him to anyone. We loved our short video and the long full length video as well. Also the second shooter he brought along was also very professional and helpful. The footage that he captured as great, he had all angels of our wedding covered. Can't say enough nice things about him!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Absolutely phenomenal. Both Todd and Andy work hard to capture all the special moments and all the details and then beyond (you might not even remember because of the stress and pace of the day). Definitely recommend!!!

Profile Picture User2340612, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Todd was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive, flexible, and dependable. We loved our highlights film and are so happy we have the memories from our wedding captured. When we watched our video, our wedding day came back to life! We recommend any bride/groom to work with Gracenote Films :)

Profile Picture User3028542, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We selected Todd/Gracenote Films for our wedding videography services after quite a long search! We spoke to and watched sample videos from several other videographers, and they varied widely in style, quality and price. Then we found Todd and we knew he was the right match for us - his style was clearly everything we'd been looking for. We wanted to end up with a high quality video that we'd cherish for years to come, and enjoy watching with our family - and we definitely made the right choice, this is exactly what we received! We were a little worried booking without actually meeting Todd in person (we emailed back and forth), but his communication is very thorough and set our minds at ease.

I can be overly detailed and ask a million questions and Todd was very patient and not only did he always answer everything, but he did so very thoroughly, and was detail oriented himself - even working with us to ensure that he matched fonts in our video & DVD cover art to our invitation! If there was ever a time when his response was more delayed than expected, he even always provided explanation. He is open, honest and transparent in his communications, which goes a long way.

Todd was very professional throughout the whole wedding planning process, our entire wedding day, and right up to delivery of our final film. We would recommend him to anyone - thank you so much Todd for delivering a beautiful film for us to look back and remember the details of our wedding day for years to come!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/5/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

We could not be more pleased with our wedding video. Todd was very professional and easy to deal with during our wedding. We hardly noticed he was there. The video that he made is beautifal. The picture and sound quality are great. He made it very elegant without overdoing anything to make it cheesey. He captured every single element of our wedding and our video is organized into chapters that make it very easy to naviagte. We could not recommend Gracenote Films more strongly.

Profile Picture Chris, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our daughter's wedding was the weekend of the Blizzard of 2013! Certainly bad timing, but when it came to Todd Gukelberger, our videographer, he moved heaven and earth to get there. He actually hiked 1/4 mile in 3 feet of snow, equipment on his back, to get a ride and got to the venue in time! He showed such incredible professionalism and dedication, we will always be in his debt. It's wonderful to know that you are working with people who put themselves out to make your event memorable and meaningful. Todd, from Gracenote Films, did just that.

Profile Picture Janet, 2/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Todd & Gracenote Films brought the wonderful memories of our wedding to life again for us in a highlight reel and a long form video that were outstanding! His editing of the event was incredible, and he is clearly dedicated to putting out the best quality work any newlyweds could ask for. I would absolutely recommend Gracenote FIlms to all couples looking to capture the special day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They did an amazing job and I love my video!!

Profile Picture Elena, 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can't say enough about Todd and Andy. These guys went above and beyond every expectation. The photographs were both spontaneous and professional. Andy gave such a breadth of coverage of our wedding. Each still image told a story unto itself and the photo package told the entirety of our day in vivid detail. The photos were so comprehensive that we almost thought we didn't need the video after all. Almost, then it came. The movie Todd made was breath taking. I can't imagine a better memento of the day. The editing is done in such a way that the events create a narrative that just brings a tear to my eye, every time I watch it. If you are looking for more than just pictures and a capturing of your special day, and you want a piece of art that will always remind you of how your wedding actually felt, these are your guys.

Profile Picture atar, 6/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Todd and his team were a pleasure to work with and the results were phenomonal! Would reccomend gracenote to all couples planning their special day!

Profile Picture Marie, 12/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Todd and his partner did an excellent job capturing our wedding. We were extremely pleased with the final product. He managed to include all the best moments! His video is probably one of my most treasured keepsakes from my wedding day!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/11/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Todd was very responsive when contacted. Editing could have been tightened up on ceremony (shortened) I would have liked to see more of the original music during the ceremony then pieces he put in. Video of the dancing during the reception was great.

Profile Picture Jason, 5/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The content and production quality of our wedding DVD was excellent. We thought it captured not only all of the important moments of the day, but it also caught many great candid clips of us, our friends and family, showing how much fun people we're having and how great a time my wife and I had as well. The DVD resolution was incredible. I wasn't completely sure what to expect since i haven't see many wedding videos, but it was extremely clear, crisp and had high quality audio to go along with it. The staff attending the wedding were punctual, professional, nice and, based on the end result, very talented. Considering that videography prices can vary greatly from vendor to vendor, I think the quality received for the price was very good.

Profile Picture Eric, 6/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had a wonderful experience working with Vintage Images. The cameraman was invisible and the final product was just what we wanted - creative!

Profile Picture Jeannine, 3/3/10, 1 Review
4.7

Todd was great to work with! We absolutely loved watching the wedding video and we were very happy with it. We're looking forward to sitting down with our parents one day and watching it with them. Todd totally captured the day.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/29/09, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were so glad that we decided to go with a Videographer, and even more happy that we went with Todd and Vintage Images. We couldn't believe how beautiful a video could be, until we saw our wedding video! Everyone that has seen it has said the same. It is truly amazing! Every time we watch it (we show it to everyone who comes to our home, we love it so much!) we feel like we are right back in the Dominican Republic on our wedding day!

Truly amazing, and beautiful work!!

Thank you so much for providing such beautiful memories for us!!!

Rob and Jas

Profile Picture Jasmine, 7/3/09, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working with Todd and Gracenote films has been an absolute pleasure. From the initial meeting to the final product, Todd has been extremely professional and has given me an incredible Wedding Video. I have watched it many times over and I now enjoy watching it with my Daughter so she can feel like she was there "from the very beginning". I have... and will continue.... to recommend Todd for any service one might need. I have a beautiful wedding keepsake thanks to Todd. My husband also has old family films transferred to Dvd which the family has completely enjoyed, a wonderful way to look back and be able to re-live childhood memories.

Profile Picture User6264603, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Storytelling, Traditional

Todd was perfect. He covered the whole day, every event and he was so unintrusive that we barely knew he was there. He edited the footage promptly and our wedding video was flawless. Smooth camerawork, clever effects and animations and pleasant, respectful customer service. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Paul, 8/26/06, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Traditional