M.C. FISH ENTERTAINMENT, INC. Reviews

M.C. FISH ENTERTAINMENT, INC.

M.C. FISH ENTERTAINMENT, INC.

Fishkill, NY

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Courtney
    Courtney S. Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing Person and DJ!

DJ Fish is the best! We hired Dave for our wedding back in 2019 and he has been so kind, informative and helpful throughout the entire process. He worked with us through two postponements, emailed us with advice and updates during the pandemic, spent two hours with us on Zoom to make sure that we were all prepared for the big day, and then “blew the roof off the joint!” He is so experienced and brings the party to life! Beyond being an excellent DJ, he is also a wedding planner who brings so much knowledge and advice. We really appreciate all he did for us on our big day!
    Emily L. Married on 10/09/2021

10/9/2021 wedding

Dave was excellent to work with. He was extremely personable and added a great flare to our day. He has many years of DJing and also wedding planning, so he was a great asset and was so helpful!
    Christine I. Married on 09/05/2021

The perfect day!

David Fischer (Fish) of MC Fish Entertainment, was both the wedding planner and DJ for my daughter’s wedding and it was the best decision we have ever made! Fish took care of absolutely everything, so my daughter and son in law could take in the happiest day of their lives and enjoy every minute of their special day. He thought of everything to including the smallest of details we wouldn’t even have considered. The day ran so smoothly and he had everyone dancing the whole night long. Our wedding was Labor Day weekend 2021 and our guests are still talking about how elegant my daughters wedding was and how much fun they had that day. Fish was so easy to work with and delivered my daughter and son in law exactly the wedding they’ve always dreamed! Fish is a true showman and is the absolute best at what he does! It was the PERFECT day and a day we will always treasure. I highly recommend MC Fish Entertainment!
    Amber I. Married on 09/05/2021

Best dj/wedding planner ever!

I cannot thank Fish enough for all that he has done for Daniel and I! 1000% recommend!!
    Greg T. Married on 09/04/2021

The perfect choice!

Fish was absolutely the perfect DJ - and so much more. From day one he was detail oriented, involved and part of the planning. Through year-long COVID delay, he was more than understanding, and kept us updated in a way that always kept us comfortable, and with one less thing to stress about.

As we finally got closer to the big day, he was right there with suggestions, tips and advice that made things even better and easier.

At the wedding, he was again perfect. A mix of songs for everybody and kept the dance floor moving the entire time.

We honestly can't imagine what the day and night would have been without Fish...he was a huge part of the reason that it was 100% worth the wait.
    Melanie S. Married on 07/29/2021

M.C. Fish = A great night of music!

M.C. Fish provided an amazing night of music and celebration for our wedding. Fish is down to earth and a genuinely great person to work with! He was extremely organized, and willing to cater to what we envisioned for our wedding. He was a master at keeping the flow of the evening going, and engaging our guests throughout. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 09/29/2019

Professional Yet Fun

I knew I wanted Dave to DJ my wedding since I attended my cousin’s wedding 7 years ago! He knows how to get the party going and how to keep your guests on the dance floor! During the months leading up to our wedding Dave made myself and my now husband feel so at ease and like we were his top priority. Any questions or concerns we had, he was only an email or phone call away! Then on our big day he kept checking in to make sure we were taken care of and having a great time. I’d like to say that not only did we have a great DJ but we gained a good friend too. 😊
  • Anthony
    Anthony M. Married on 09/28/2019

Best DJ we have ever had

Fish was amazing. Family at our wedding said it was the best wedding they had been too, and that our DJ was top notch. Fish never steered us wrong and made sure we had fun on our special day.
    Alex N. Married on 06/08/2019

Happy Bride

If you want an awesome DJ who is responsive, thorough, knowledgable, personable and knows how to liven up the party choose Dave!! My husband and I cannot say enough about him. We highly recommend him for your event!
    Nicole Married on 05/27/2019

I had an amazing wedding night thanks to Fish!

Fish is GREAT!!!!! He is so easy to talk to and makes you feel so much better about your big day!!! I would highly recommend Fish to anyone!!!
    Alexander B. Married on 05/18/2019

Flawless Execution of Ceremony and Reception within Short Timeframe

I had to plan a wedding in three weeks. MCFish Entertainment was critical in the success of the ceremony (which they MC’d, had sound system for, managed procession, etc) and the entire reception. The reception was cross-cultural (American and French) and Fish was able to sit with the groom and bride and walk through and execute exactly what they wanted for their wedding. The entire wedding was a huge success and allowed me to put a lot of significant planning and execution in the hands of a true professional. He was proactive, detail oriented, communicative, and managed the process exceptionally. I am happy to provide a live recommendation if you would like to get my info from Dave.
    Robert Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing, worry-free DJ and manager

Dave (MC Fish) was an incredible DJ, made the party rock the whole night, and interfaced with our venue flawlessly! Having him on board gave my wife and I such a stress-free day!! Thanks so much!

From the initial interview, to monthly status updates, and even a house-call to finalize details with us, Dave was thoroughly enjoyable and professional throughout. Everyone commented that the music selection couldn't have been better, and he rolled with everything we asked for, from a surprise announcement my wife cooked up for me, to a sing-a-long we wanted with the family, and every detail was thoughtful and tasteful.
  • Jason
    Jason M. Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome Party thanks to Fish!

I'll start by saying that MC Fish throws one hell of a party! We used him for our wedding and he made it simple and worry-less. We had great communication leading up to the event and he took care of EVERYTHING. His attention to detail made things a breeze for us. He doesn't have gimmicks or canned setups, everything is customizable and he listens and respects everything you want. We couldn't be happier and everyone at the wedding had an incredible time, we owe the ease of the day and the absolute blast everyone had to MC Fish! This is the guy you want for your special day, he will truly make it that!
  • Maria
    Maria A. Married on 10/06/2018

Best DJ for your wedding!

We were so happy with our choice. Dave is a true professional and on top of that he is a wedding planner, so he helped us with so much more than just the music for our wedding. The idea for the day was to have everyone dance a have a good time and Fish accomplished that for us.
    Kathleen Married on 09/15/2018
    DJ Fish was the best dj we could have ever hired. He was meticulous in his planning and we had the BEST party at our reception. Book him!!
    Katie Married on 08/11/2018
    I hired Dave to DJ my wedding on 8/11/18 following a recommendation from my mother, who had seen him DJ other events. From the first time I met him, I felt completely at ease. He was prompt, organized, and quick to respond to any questions I had throughout the planning process. He was also patient with me as I had not decided on any songs until about a week before the wedding. On the actual wedding day, he blew me away. I was extremely nervous and he made sure everything went smoothly during the ceremony. The reception was incredible. Our guests continue to tell us our wedding was the most fun they have ever been to- and I have to credit Dave for this. I gave him full control over the music (very few requests) and he really "blew the roof off the joint." Our guests were dancing all night, up until the very last song. Choosing Dave as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made! I would not hesitate to recommend him to a friend or to hire him for future events.
  • Jenna
    Jenna R. Married on 07/28/2018

Best DJ and Best Decision We Made!

M.C. Fish was beyond amazing! My husband and I got married on 7/28/18 and knew without any hesitation that we had to have him. My husband and I are special because we worked together at a catering hall as we went to college and through this experience we have attended hundreds of weddings. We knew without a doubt that we had to have Fish. I was even willing to change my wedding date if he wasn't available. We could not have been more impressed and enthusiastic to recommend him to everyone. Our wedding was about 200 people and he made our wedding the best day ever. From the moment he started playing music until the last song our dance floor was packed and everyone told us over and over again what a fantastic DJ he was. I will be using him for all future occasions. We want others who are struggling to make wedding decisions to know that this is an absolute no brainer. Once you contact him you'll immediately see why. He is so personable, kind, flexible, professional and an all around amazing person. He really takes the time to get to know you and go over every single detail that you would've never thought of. He took all the stress off and made it our day perfect. We could not be happier, he made our wedding the fun, happy, upbeat day that we'd always imagined!
    Lydia Married on 06/23/2018
    M.C. Fish was amazing! They played great music and were over accommodating. They helped keep it as stress free as possible! We were not sure what we were doing for our ceremony music. We were undecided until about 5 days until the wedding. He worked with us to add ceremony music last minute. I would recommend them again and again!
    James Married on 05/19/2018
    Dave was extremely helpful to us and made everything so much easier for us! Also, he went out of his was twice firbus to make house calls when we couldn't get a babysitter!
    Tom Married on 11/11/2017
    Before the wedding, Dave was highly responsive to our numerous calls and requests. He made us feel like our wedding was the most important thing in the world. When Dave said we were going to have a 90-minute to two hour Skype conference, all we could think was, “What the heck are we going to talk about for two hours?” Well, Dave resoundingly answered that question with his professional but incredibly warm and friendly approach. We talked about the various elements of music (introductions, first dance, mother/groom, father/bride, dinner music, dance music, “must-plays”, “never-plays” etc.) for probably a total of about 45 minutes. It could have been longer if we had more questions or any concerns. However, Dave also takes on the role of a wedding planner. He tells you where to stand to get the best pictures. He tells you how to enter the room for your first introduction as husband and wife. He walks you through your cake cutting ceremony. The works!! Dave gives you as much or as little guidance as you need/want. He is VERY detail-oriented. He doesn’t want any surprises on his end and his approach leaves you feeling a strong sense of confidence and, most importantly, excitement for your big day.

I surprised my wife and guests with a guest singer to conclude our reception. I had to coordinate this with Dave. He truly went above and beyond, communicating with the performer and ironing out the details to ensure the performance went off without a hitch. It was great.

We would highly, highly recommend Dave for your wedding or event. He exudes the experience of a seasoned DJ. He has the voice and demeanor of a true Master of Ceremonies. He was quick to lend incredibly helpful and insightful advice but also made us feel totally comfortable voicing our own ideas. In short, he will be an asset to your wedding planning and not just a phenomenal “day-of” DJ.
    Daryl Married on 10/29/2017
    Truly a pleasure to work with. Creative, always smiling, on time, professional.
    Debbie Married on 10/28/2017
    Fish was incredible! He was the DJ at my son’s recent bar mitzvah. My son, a child with special needs, had a very specific idea of what he wanted. Fish made all of his party dreams come true & gave him memories for a lifetime.
    Laurel Married on 10/21/2017
    Working with Dave (Fish) was such a pleasurable experience. 5 stars across the board! There were a handful of offbeat songs we wanted played and Fish was able to find them with no problems even though they weren’t in his library. He’s also a wedding planner - so take advantage! Ask questions. With the amount of experience he has and individual care shown for myself and my husband, it was truly a wonderful experience and so customized to our special day. I highly recommend MC Fish for anyone’s entertainment needs.
    Jeanette Married on 10/20/2017
    Dave was by far the best choice we could make for our wedding. He was extremely professional from day 1 and was extremely quick to answer any questions that we had. Dave had every little detail planned out that you don’t normally think of. We got so many compliments about the music and the amount of people on the dance floor speaks for itself. I would recommend MC Fish to anyone!
    Dana Married on 10/14/2017
    Working with M.C. FISH ENTERTAINMENT was just simply amazing. From the moment we met with Dave he brought us this feeling of assurance that he was going to do everything in his power to make sure our day was nothing short of perfect. That is just what he did. He had us and our guests dancing the whole night! He truly went above and beyond for us and we are so thankful. I would recommend him in a heart beat!