M.C. FISH ENTERTAINMENT, INC. Reviews

96 | Fishkill, NY

96 Reviews for M.C. FISH ENTERTAINMENT, INC.

• Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 09/29/2019

Professional Yet Fun

I knew I wanted Dave to DJ my wedding since I attended my cousin鈥檚 wedding 7 years ago! He knows how to get the party going and how to keep your guests on the dance floor! During the months leading up to our wedding Dave made myself and my now husband feel so at ease and like we were his top priority. Any questions or concerns we had, he was only an email or phone call away! Then on our big day he kept checking in to make sure we were taken care of and having a great time. I鈥檇 like to say that not only did we have a great DJ but we gained a good friend too. 馃槉

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony Macchia Jr 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Best DJ we have ever had

Fish was amazing. Family at our wedding said it was the best wedding they had been too, and that our DJ was top notch. Fish never steered us wrong and made sure we had fun on our special day.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Alex Nichols 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Happy Bride

If you want an awesome DJ who is responsive, thorough, knowledgable, personable and knows how to liven up the party choose Dave!! My husband and I cannot say enough about him. We highly recommend him for your event!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Nicole 路 Married on 05/27/2019

I had an amazing wedding night thanks to Fish!

Fish is GREAT!!!!! He is so easy to talk to and makes you feel so much better about your big day!!! I would highly recommend Fish to anyone!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Alexander Basse 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Flawless Execution of Ceremony and Reception within Short Timeframe

I had to plan a wedding in three weeks. MCFish Entertainment was critical in the success of the ceremony (which they MC鈥檇, had sound system for, managed procession, etc) and the entire reception. The reception was cross-cultural (American and French) and Fish was able to sit with the groom and bride and walk through and execute exactly what they wanted for their wedding. The entire wedding was a huge success and allowed me to put a lot of significant planning and execution in the hands of a true professional. He was proactive, detail oriented, communicative, and managed the process exceptionally. I am happy to provide a live recommendation if you would like to get my info from Dave.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Robert 路 Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing, worry-free DJ and manager

Dave (MC Fish) was an incredible DJ, made the party rock the whole night, and interfaced with our venue flawlessly! Having him on board gave my wife and I such a stress-free day!! Thanks so much!

From the initial interview, to monthly status updates, and even a house-call to finalize details with us, Dave was thoroughly enjoyable and professional throughout. Everyone commented that the music selection couldn't have been better, and he rolled with everything we asked for, from a surprise announcement my wife cooked up for me, to a sing-a-long we wanted with the family, and every detail was thoughtful and tasteful.

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Jason

Jason McCabe 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome Party thanks to Fish!

I'll start by saying that MC Fish throws one hell of a party! We used him for our wedding and he made it simple and worry-less. We had great communication leading up to the event and he took care of EVERYTHING. His attention to detail made things a breeze for us. He doesn't have gimmicks or canned setups, everything is customizable and he listens and respects everything you want. We couldn't be happier and everyone at the wedding had an incredible time, we owe the ease of the day and the absolute blast everyone had to MC Fish! This is the guy you want for your special day, he will truly make it that!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Maria

Maria and Sal Passalacqua 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Best DJ for your wedding!

We were so happy with our choice. Dave is a true professional and on top of that he is a wedding planner, so he helped us with so much more than just the music for our wedding. The idea for the day was to have everyone dance a have a good time and Fish accomplished that for us.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Kathleen 路 Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Fish was the best dj we could have ever hired. He was meticulous in his planning and we had the BEST party at our reception. Book him!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Katie 路 Married on 08/11/2018

I hired Dave to DJ my wedding on 8/11/18 following a recommendation from my mother, who had seen him DJ other events. From the first time I met him, I felt completely at ease. He was prompt, organized, and quick to respond to any questions I had throughout the planning process. He was also patient with me as I had not decided on any songs until about a week before the wedding. On the actual wedding day, he blew me away. I was extremely nervous and he made sure everything went smoothly during the ceremony. The reception was incredible. Our guests continue to tell us our wedding was the most fun they have ever been to- and I have to credit Dave for this. I gave him full control over the music (very few requests) and he really "blew the roof off the joint." Our guests were dancing all night, up until the very last song. Choosing Dave as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made! I would not hesitate to recommend him to a friend or to hire him for future events.

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna Russolello 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Best DJ and Best Decision We Made!

M.C. Fish was beyond amazing! My husband and I got married on 7/28/18 and knew without any hesitation that we had to have him. My husband and I are special because we worked together at a catering hall as we went to college and through this experience we have attended hundreds of weddings. We knew without a doubt that we had to have Fish. I was even willing to change my wedding date if he wasn't available. We could not have been more impressed and enthusiastic to recommend him to everyone. Our wedding was about 200 people and he made our wedding the best day ever. From the moment he started playing music until the last song our dance floor was packed and everyone told us over and over again what a fantastic DJ he was. I will be using him for all future occasions. We want others who are struggling to make wedding decisions to know that this is an absolute no brainer. Once you contact him you'll immediately see why. He is so personable, kind, flexible, professional and an all around amazing person. He really takes the time to get to know you and go over every single detail that you would've never thought of. He took all the stress off and made it our day perfect. We could not be happier, he made our wedding the fun, happy, upbeat day that we'd always imagined!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Lydia 路 Married on 06/23/2018

M.C. Fish was amazing! They played great music and were over accommodating. They helped keep it as stress free as possible! We were not sure what we were doing for our ceremony music. We were undecided until about 5 days until the wedding. He worked with us to add ceremony music last minute. I would recommend them again and again!

Sent on 07/10/2018

James 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Dave was extremely helpful to us and made everything so much easier for us! Also, he went out of his was twice firbus to make house calls when we couldn't get a babysitter!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Tom 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Before the wedding, Dave was highly responsive to our numerous calls and requests. He made us feel like our wedding was the most important thing in the world. When Dave said we were going to have a 90-minute to two hour Skype conference, all we could think was, 鈥淲hat the heck are we going to talk about for two hours?鈥 Well, Dave resoundingly answered that question with his professional but incredibly warm and friendly approach. We talked about the various elements of music (introductions, first dance, mother/groom, father/bride, dinner music, dance music, 鈥渕ust-plays鈥, 鈥渘ever-plays鈥 etc.) for probably a total of about 45 minutes. It could have been longer if we had more questions or any concerns. However, Dave also takes on the role of a wedding planner. He tells you where to stand to get the best pictures. He tells you how to enter the room for your first introduction as husband and wife. He walks you through your cake cutting ceremony. The works!! Dave gives you as much or as little guidance as you need/want. He is VERY detail-oriented. He doesn鈥檛 want any surprises on his end and his approach leaves you feeling a strong sense of confidence and, most importantly, excitement for your big day.

I surprised my wife and guests with a guest singer to conclude our reception. I had to coordinate this with Dave. He truly went above and beyond, communicating with the performer and ironing out the details to ensure the performance went off without a hitch. It was great.

We would highly, highly recommend Dave for your wedding or event. He exudes the experience of a seasoned DJ. He has the voice and demeanor of a true Master of Ceremonies. He was quick to lend incredibly helpful and insightful advice but also made us feel totally comfortable voicing our own ideas. In short, he will be an asset to your wedding planning and not just a phenomenal 鈥渄ay-of鈥 DJ.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Daryl 路 Married on 10/29/2017

Truly a pleasure to work with. Creative, always smiling, on time, professional.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Debbie 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Fish was incredible! He was the DJ at my son鈥檚 recent bar mitzvah. My son, a child with special needs, had a very specific idea of what he wanted. Fish made all of his party dreams come true & gave him memories for a lifetime.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Laurel 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Dave (Fish) was such a pleasurable experience. 5 stars across the board! There were a handful of offbeat songs we wanted played and Fish was able to find them with no problems even though they weren鈥檛 in his library. He鈥檚 also a wedding planner - so take advantage! Ask questions. With the amount of experience he has and individual care shown for myself and my husband, it was truly a wonderful experience and so customized to our special day. I highly recommend MC Fish for anyone鈥檚 entertainment needs.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jeanette 路 Married on 10/20/2017

Dave was by far the best choice we could make for our wedding. He was extremely professional from day 1 and was extremely quick to answer any questions that we had. Dave had every little detail planned out that you don鈥檛 normally think of. We got so many compliments about the music and the amount of people on the dance floor speaks for itself. I would recommend MC Fish to anyone!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Dana 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Working with M.C. FISH ENTERTAINMENT was just simply amazing. From the moment we met with Dave he brought us this feeling of assurance that he was going to do everything in his power to make sure our day was nothing short of perfect. That is just what he did. He had us and our guests dancing the whole night! He truly went above and beyond for us and we are so thankful. I would recommend him in a heart beat!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Danielle 路 Married on 10/13/2017

We could not say one negative thing about M.C. Fish. He was more than we could have ever imagined when he was first recommended to us. He was friendly, responsive, courteous, savvy, quick, full of life and personality, and so very thorough. He was always quick to respond to emails and questions. If he was a life coach, we would hire him! He walked us through each step of the day in the planning process and was so familiar with our venue, we knew what the next step would be and when. We knew we could count on him for whatever we needed (truly, anything!). He helped ease our nerves and also embraced the overall "feeling" we were going for. He kept the party alive and on track with time and was very knowledgeable with reading the crowd and playing crowd favorites. He even edited our first dance song to take out some bad words. We wholeheartedly cannot say enough good things about Dave. We felt like he was our friend, and we will forever be grateful. It was the BEST day of our lives, and he was one of the reasons why!!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Paula 路 Married on 10/08/2017

Thank you and Jacob for the outstanding job you did! Our minds were blown with every single detail you brought and put into making the room look spectacular and choosing the right music to get everyone up on their feet, even in a smaller space, that didn't stop anyone, including the wait staff! We along with every single person there that night, had an amazing time! It was truly an honor, pleasure, and joy to work with you and have you there with us to celebrate, you were a huge part of making our day so special!! From the bottom of our hearts, Thank You!!!
    Much love,
    Paula and Chris

Sent on 09/12/2017

Jessica 路 Married on 09/30/2017

I can not put into words how awesome Dave is. He did our wedding over the weekend and not only is he interactive with the crowd, gets people pumped and energized and funny, he helped us make sure the flow of the entire day was on point. Thanks to you (and Angela) for helping make our day so special. HIRE THIS GUY!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Virginia 路 Married on 09/23/2017

M.C. Fish/Dave was recommended to me by another vendor. He and his assistant did not disappoint! From our first phone call, Fish鈥檚 professionalism and personality made my fianc茅 and I comfortable that we chose the right person to MC our wedding. He has a well-established business in the Hudson Valley and a thorough knowledge of all the venues. A couple weeks before the wedding, Fish sat with us for over two hours and went through the entire itinerary for the day and patiently answered all of our questions, which put our minds at ease. He made the entire process fun and stress-free. Fish answered emails promptly and was always willing to accommodate our requests leading up to the wedding day. Our wedding was a blast and Fish did not leave one detail out. He had our guests up and dancing the whole night. We had a diverse room of people (younger, older, and different cultures) and he made sure everyone had a great time. He can certainly read a room! Since the wedding, I鈥檝e had several comments from guests that the music was fantastic and it was one of the best weddings they have been to in a while. I highly recommend M.C. Fish!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kelly 路 Married on 09/17/2017

DJ Fish is amazing, I would choose him again in a heartbeat! Not only did he make his schedule very flexible for me, he went above and beyond in every aspect possible. Fish made our wedding night so amazing and memorable!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Catherine 路 Married on 08/26/2017

We loved MC FISH! He was very helpful and paid attention to the details that helped make our day special!

Sent on 09/06/2017