First look

• Southern Blush Beauty
  • Makeup By Lauren Whipple

4 Reviews for First look

Samantha · Married on 12/31/2017

Megan was AMAZING for my new years eve wedding! I am mad at myself for not giving her a 20/10 review earlier! (I thought i did, blonde moment!). She did both mine and my MOH hair and makeup for the big day and everything was spot on perfect! Being from Pgh and having my own stylist for 10+ years, I do not trust just anyone, but Meg blew me away!! Oh, her pup & mimosas made the experience 1000% better!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Mary · Married on 10/28/2016

We used First Look for mine and my bridesmaids hair and make-up and it was AMAZING! Megan did such a beautiful job with our makeup, some of the girls were nervous as they don't like to wear a lot of makeup but Megan made it totally natural and just enhanced their features perfectly. They were thrilled! It was so fun to all get ready in the dedicated suite and our hair was perfect too. I'm so happy we chose First Look, Megan really takes a lot of care to find out what you want and uses her expertise to create your look the way you want it. She is so talented and really nice so you feel at ease and in safe hands! I would recommend First Look to anyone.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Emma · Married on 09/16/2016

Meg was amazing. She kept me so calm during my wedding and it felt like a good friend was hanging out with us doing our makeup. She was very professional and always wanted my opinion on what I wanted and was very considerate of my sensitive skin. My makeup held up the entire evening and she has such vision when you give her an idea.

Sent on 10/17/2016