About First Choice Travel and Cruise

We would love to recommend a Honeymoon / Wedding for YOU... that will exceed your expectations!

Since 1991...First Choice Travel & Cruise has been considered the #1 Travel Experts in Wisconsin and the Midwest with the most experience assisting couples and their families with DESTINATION WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS!

BEST HOT TIP: Please choose an experienced specialist for your Honeymoon or Destination Wedding as this is the most important trip of your life! Find someone with whom you can communicate with comfortably and easy! Don't leave it to chance. With over 20 years experience we also have the right resort contacts that will assure your once in a lifetime trip is going to be an excellent experience! We are here for YOU and want to eliminate all YOUR stress! Call 1-800-896-4360 or local WI couples please call 262-542-5955.  Honeymoons@firstchoicetravelandcruise.com

First Choice Travel has specialized in Honeymoons and Weddings for over 20 years. See the difference and check out our REAL WEDDINGS! Our Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Specialists are proud to show off some of our many,many wedding couples and their families! We are excited to have played such a big part in making those wonderful wedding memories come true!

Our clients are located all over the United States and our business success has grown from our repeat guests and referals! All of First Choice's experienced Destination Wedding Specialists love working closely with our brides, grooms and guests! We make the Honeymoon, Special Anniversary and Destination Wedding planning EASY for YOU!

First Choice Travel and Cruise award winning experts do specialize in Mexico and the Caribbean! We also like variety so ...we give you the world for your vacation choices!  FCTC travel professionals represent the most experienced specialists, many with multiple destination and travel certifications for the South Pacific, New Zealand, Europe, Alaska, Australia, Hawaii, Costa Rica, Caribbean, Mexico and Tahiti!

Looking for something different? Our Destination Experts have the first hand knowledge and experience to make YOUR vacation, Honeymoon, Anniversary or Destination Wedding special! Why not try something different! Experience...the Cook Islands, Australia, Hawaii, Bora Bora or Costa Rica all which are very HOT right now!

First Choice Travel and Cruise is proud to show you some pictures and quotes from our favorite BRIDES, GROOMS, GUESTS. We know our couples look like MOVIE STARS...but they are real people just like YOU! Enjoy!Just click on any destination or link to see all the VACATION SUCCESS STORIES!

HONEYMOONS & ANNIVERSARIES

DESTINATION WEDDING SUCCESS STORIES

JAMAICA WEDDINGS

RIVIERA MAYA WEDDINGS

PUNTA CANA WEDDINGS

HAWAII & MAUI WEDDINGS

SCOTISH HIGHLAND WEDDING!

Ever dream of a wedding in Scotland? Kerri Lapointe and Michael Webber actually did it!
And with style I might add. Check out that great kilt. See what the mother of the bride says about a Destination Scotland Wedding!!!

Destination Wedding in a castle in Scotland

I don't know if I can explain how wonderful it was to have a destination wedding. No one was driving, everyone was right there in time for the ceremony and the party. The most stressful part was hoping our clothes still fit on the wedding day, after enjoying great food and drink for 4 days before.
Scotland was most hospitable. The rules to marry were very clear, and before leaving the USA we had all confirmed papers, and it was just the ceremony and the wedding certificate left when we got there. WE spent some time in Edinburgh before going on to the Castle in Peebles. We stayed in a hotel that was in the middle of the shopping area and a very short walk up to the Royal Mile. Our hotel rooms looked out onto Edinburgh Castle. We had an easy 30 minute drive south to Peebles and up the driveway to the Castle. There were 3 B&B's along the driveway, so the overflow of people stayed there and could walk up the hill for dinner at the castle. The castle rooms are priced to include breakfast, and an allowance for the evening
meal. It was a terrific bargin. The food was exceptional! Each room in the castle is named for a Scotch, and we all tried the one that corresponded to our rooms. WE had drinks before dinner in the Library each night, and usually a nightcap after.

It was a most romantic and gracious place for a wedding and for a stay. Destination weddings are held in many wonderful places, not just warm climates. WE felt it was a wedding for a Princess and we were all treated like Royalty.

Judi Lapointe
Brookfield
Mother of the bride

COSTA RICA WEDDING

Brett May and Jessica Hill

RIU GUANACASTE

Wedding date: Feb 18 2012

Hello Sara,

I hope this message finds you doing well!

We had an amazing trip and a perfect wedding day.Could not have asked for a better place to be for our special day with so many of our friends and family.Thank you for helping us make it all happen.We did a number of the excursions including jungle-top ziplining, a catamaran cruise where we saw whales and dolphins, and a great beachfront horseback ride.Also saw baby, sea turtles being born on the beach; priceless.The weather was gorgeous and the pools were great.

Thanks again,

Brett May

Excellence Punta Cana Wedding

Hi Gayle, Honestly the whole trip was a dream! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!!!! Thank you so much for recommending the Excellence, they really have putting together a wedding down! I wrote a review on Trip advisor. It's the "attention all Brides" one. I will call you sometime this week after work to give you more details;) Julie Dietz   Breezes Runaway Bay Wedding in Jamaica   Gayle, Our entire group had a blast. We can not wait to go back!! The wedding turned out fantastic and all of the staff was very accommodating. The weather was great even though it rained a couple of times but we were not bothered by it one bit! We didn't end up going on any excursions.....mostly hung out at the beach and swim up bar area! I could not have asked for a better trip!! My friend is working on a disk with all of the wedding pictures (he was our personal photographer). We have a great group picture so as soon as I get those I will forward you a few pictures.

Thanks again for everything!!!
Raeanne     SANDALS NEGRIL WEDDING

Hi Gayle-

We had a fabulous time in Jamaica! The wedding and all of the staff were wonderful!! All of our guest had a blast! They gave us the champagne reception for everyone also which was a nice little bonus!

Kurt and I are already planning on going to another Sandals in 5 years-maybe Bahamas or a different city in Jamaica. (the whitehouse looks awesome!!)

Thank you for all of your help along the way. Everything worked out perfectly just like you said it would.

Adele Kujawa

Hello to Gayle and staff, Congrats on over 20 years of making people smile!!!!!! We thank you for all the years that you have given us memories to cherish for a lifetime. Wishing you many more years of continued success.   Bob & Katie Watson

Categories: Travel Agent

Regions serviced: Milwaukee

Follow First Choice Travel and Cruise on

14 Reviews for First Choice Travel and Cruise

Used first choice travel and cruise for our destination wedding to St. Thomes. Would highly reccomend.

Profile Picture Charlene, 8/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Travel

Beautiful wedding and Trip!! Thank you Gayle and Gesica!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

I originally was working with LaMacchia Travel Agency in Kenosha, and felt as though I was getting nowhere with them. Having met Pat Weber from Firstchoice travel & Cruise at a bridal show, I decided to email her regarding questions w/ my destination wedding I wanted to plan. Within 24-48hours she was able to get me the resort I wanted to go to, and a wedding date. I couldnt believe it, since I had been literally waiting several weeks, actually almost 2 months, to get a response from that resort with LaMacchia travel. The travel agent there was trying to get us to go with Iberostar, and I had my heart set on Ocean Blue & Sand in Punta Cana. With that being said, I called up the travel agent from LaMacchia and told her I no longer needed her services. Pat Weber took care of all my wedding, travel needs for myself and all 29 of my guests. She was great. My wedding was perfect!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 3/8/13, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1338848646227 girlsinglasses
220x220 sq 1341251961423 jumpup

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1352764406774 1338848699355stefanieandshawnltl

Receive a free gift certificate

$20.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
When you book with us, you will receive a free gift certificate to the Chocolate Factory!!!!!!!!
#WW1eec0403164a03e1

BRIDE & GROOM FREE TRANSFERS ON YOUR DESTINATION WEDDING

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
EACH OF YOUR GUESTS RECEIVE A SPECIAL DISCOUNT
#WW3a66e29df2578a51

SAVE $100.00

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
SAVE $100.00 ON 7 NIGHTS OR LONGER ON YOUR ONCE IN A LIFETIME HONEYMOON!!!!!
#WW7a1c330c04d24f8e

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Scott and I had the pleasure of working with Tana at First Choice Travel and loved working with Tana and everyone at First Choice Travel! Everyone is very informative and helpful. We look forward to working with them again and again. If you are planning your destination wedding, renewal of vow, family trip, your honeymoon, a cruise, whatever it may be, they will be there for you. You will not be disappointment, contact them right away.

I have used First Choice Travel and Cruise for years and have recieved top notch service. The agents are always a delight to work with and they are extremenly knowledgeable. I recommend them to all of my brides and have heard only positive feedback. They are known as the honeymoon specialists in the industry and it is apparent!!!!

First Choice Travel and Cruise has a specialist for different destinations so your trip can be customized to fit your needs by a knowledgeable agent. They are also local and you can speak to a live person vs. the internet where you never know what can happen. First Choice Travel and Cruise has accomidated many of our staff and clients as well on honeymoons, destination weddings, anniversary trips, engagement trips, and vacations!

2120 E Moreland Blvd, Suite K, WestBrook Mall, Waukesha, WI 53186   See On Map
800-896-4360 (phone)
Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm Saturday 9 am - 1pm Sundays and Evening Appointments Available