HAUTE GLOBAL TRAVEL

Brookfield, WI View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Haute Global Travel is a honeymoon and destination wedding travel agency based in Brookefield, Wisconsin. This travel agency aims to reduce the stress that can come with planning and organizing these extraordinary trips abroad. They bring with them years of first-hand experience in coordinating each detail of these special vacations in the world’s most beautiful settings.

This travel agency has built dependable relationships within the travel industry in order to provide couples with high-quality vacations at the best possible value. The process of booking your dream trip starts with an initial consultation. This agency is happy to make valuable recommendations based on your ideas. Once you’ve decided on your location, they will handle booking flights and accommodations for couples. In the case of destination weddings, they are also happy to make travel arrangements for loved ones attending the event. Haute Global Travel offers vacations to the Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, European destinations, and many more locations around the globe.

Caleb F. Married on 11/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking to plan a destination wedding!

Charmaine was wonderful to work with throughout our wedding planning process. After deciding that we wanted to have a destination wedding, we had no idea where to begin or where to even consider traveling. Charmaine was with us every step of the way. She gave destination recommendations and insights on each which helped us eventually land on Jamaica (where neither my wife or I had ever been). During the planning process with our resort Charmaine was involved at every step advocating for us and helping to provide suggestions/items to think about. She also helped coordinate the travel of our entire wedding group (40+ people) which was a major load off of our shoulders. Any questions that came up were able to be referred to Charmaine and she took care of everything. Our wedding week was amazing and our wedding day was even more beautiful than we could have imagined. We are extremely thankful for Charmaine and will absolutely use her services for planning any future trips!
    Hailey R. Married on 07/30/2022

Would 10/10 recommend

My husband and I used Charmaine at Haute Global Travel and she made every single part of our trip easy, relaxing and seamless. We needed lots of help, as we don’t travel outside the US a lot. She helped us choose the location we traveled to, the resort, and everything in between. She was so incredibly knowledgeable on everything – we gave her a few key things that we wanted, and she was able to help us choose the perfect honeymoon. It was so nice to know that she had been to the different islands/resorts we were considering and could give us all the details we’d need to make our decisions. She helped coordinate every part of our trip – flights, shuttles, check-in, excursions, etc., and even helped us prepare ahead of time to make sure we had everything we needed and knew everything we needed to know before leaving. She also found us a way to save some money while booking. It was so nice to know we had someone knowledgeable to help us if anything went wrong while traveling, as well. She not only had contacts, but personal relationships where we were, so we felt so taken care of and safe. Our honeymoon was absolutely perfect and I would 100% recommend Charmaine to anyone – we will definitely be working with her on our next trip.
  • Janel
    Janel B. Married on 05/06/2022

Incredible customer service!

Where to start? When my husband and I decided to branch out and have a destination wedding it was difficult even wrapping our brains around. We have never even left the country, so we knew we would need quite a bit of help. Enter Charmaine! Charmaine is absolutely incredible from the start to even after our Mexico destination wedding. From the first day we talked to Charmaine I knew that I picked the best in the business for travel help. She not only was willing to calm my nerves, but did it with ease when I was being difficult in picking the perfect resort. Charmaine called us multiple times a week if needed to make sure we were happy and to discuss details. Charmaine even jumped on emails and calls with other vendors when she did not need to, just to make sure all of the details I wanted were perfect. We traveled with 66 guests and there were zero issues. None! In fact I am still hearing how seamless all of our guest travel accommodations were. Charmaine is a full service woman and I can assure you that you don't need to look any further for a travel specialist. Charmaine really helped ease all my wedding fears and made the trip so seamless. We are already in the works of planning another trip and I know that no matter our needs this time, we will be treated with the same quality service as if it were our wedding again. Thank you so much Charmaine, we could NOT have done this without you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

1615 Valley Forge Ct Brookfield, WI, 53045
Location of (HAUTE GLOBAL TRAVEL)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding