Olive & Atlas Travel Design

Milwaukee, WI View map

Olive & Atlas Travel Design is a modern, boutique, luxury travel agency. Our specialty is in the details of meticulously crafting bespoke travel experiences for milestone vacations and once-in-a-lifetime adventures. We help curious travelers explore destinations and create memories beyond the ordinary.

Our goal is to design a travel experience overflowing with moments of magic and absolutely none of the hassles. We save our travelers countless hours, days, and weeks of planning, decision fatigue, and analysis paralysis. We are dedicated to getting to know each and every client to discover what truly makes them tick - including what their style is (and what it is not), how they like to spend their time, what their non-negotiables and must-haves are, and so much more. These details are the muse behind the recommendations and itinerary designs we create that are always one-of-a-kind and just-for-you.

Whether you are looking to plan your dream destination wedding or a wow-worthy honeymoon, we can help! We will bring to the table our years of personal travel experience along with our carefully honed trip planning and design expertise. Not to mention, our best-in-class industry relationships and partnerships thanks to our affiliation with Gifted Travel Network and the world's leading global network of luxury travel agencies, Virtuoso.

We'd love to assist in bringing your travel visions to life - more smoothly and seamlessly than you ever imagined!

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
Mexico
Pacific Islands
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

Pricing

Team

Angela Isherwood
Angela Isherwood
Owner & Luxury Travel Expert

Hi, I'm Angela - serious travel junkie turned business owner!

I started Olive & Atlas because I realized I had the unique opportunity to serve others in a capacity that added incredible value to their lives - delivering on dreams, surpassing expectations, creating magical moments and memories, and giving back to others their most valued asset, which is time.

Being a part of your travel or destination wedding journey is an honor. I value your trust, honor your vision, and design your experience with the same love and care as if it were my own.

I look forward to working together!

Milwaukee, WI, 53202
Location of (Olive & Atlas Travel Design)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding