Germantown, WI 53022 Map · Phone number

About A Room With A View - Cruise & Travel

A Room With A View - Cruise & Travel is located in Germantown, WI and provides service to clients nationwide. Specializing in travel planning for Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Anniversary, Vow Renewal and Romantic Getaways. Individuals and Groups welcome.

Your destination wedding, honeymoon, anniversary or vow renewal vacation is special and should be treated as such. We offer personalized service to plan a trip that suits your dreams, preferences and needs, whether it's an elaborate destination wedding in an exotic destination a quaint vow renewal on a private beach, or an eco-adventure honeymoon. There is no perfect trip for ALL, only for YOU!

We strive to determine, find, plan and service that dream vacation of a lifetime for you...Oh, and A Room With A View too!

Please contact us to set up your initial free consult at Info@ARoomWithAViewTravel.com or Toll Free 800.571.3159.

Amy Johnson - Owner/Travel Professional - Mobile 262.424.8982

Affiliations and Awards:

DWHSA - Charter Member (Destination Wedding Honeymoon Specialist Association)

Karisma Hotels - GIVC and Diamond Award Producer in 2011

Disney - Earmarked Agency

Princess Cruises - Commodore

Proud member of Vacation.com

Affiliate of Your Magical Vacations

From the desk of Amy Johnson...

Travel wasn't my first career, but it's always been a love of mine. I still recall many details of my first road trip to a magical place called Walt Disney World at the ripe age of 7. Growing up, my family did its fair share of the typical "family vacations." As we got older, the destinations became a little more exotic partly due to the fact that my parents owned a business and earned incentive travel vacations. By the time I graduated college, the travel bug had bit. However, it was many years later and positions in a entirely different profession before I entered the travel business. I have been an independent travel professional for ten years now and haven't looked back. The skills and experience I acquired from my past position as a clinical instructor at Marquette University (also my Alma Mater) are put to good use in my role as a travel counselor. It's not an easy business, but I can honestly say that I enjoy the excitement of helping plan someone else's vacation as I would my own. And, when my clients return from their trips and can't wait to tell me about their experiences, that's just the proverbial icing on the cake! I hope that I'll be able to share the excitement of planning your vacation soon...

Happy Travels,

Amy Johnson, Owner and Travel Professional

Amy@ARoomWithAViewTravel.com

Follow A Room With A View - Cruise & Travel on

wishing this was your view
dont pull your hair out
A Room With A View - Cruise & Travel
jamaicagorgeous spot for a wedding
costa rica red sky
A Room With A View - Cruise & Travel
improve your view on the world of traveljamaica sunset
beach bedreservation
amalfi
oasissolarium pool
skitch
buenos diasazul beach
A Room With A View - Cruise & Travel
happy v day romantic getaway concierge
wishing this was your view

2 Reviews for A Room With A View - Cruise & Travel

Becky · Married on 03/01/2013

Amy Johnson helped to make my wedding the best day of my life. I could not have done it without her. She handled all of my guests' hotel, flight, and transportation accommodations. This relieved a ton of my wedding plan stress. She was prompt in returning my phone calls and e-mails and even made a trip out to my parent's house to drop off the final details for our trip! Amy definitely went above and beyond, and I highly recommend using her for your next trip.

My husband, Dustin, and I got married at the Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe in Riviera Maya, Mexico. The whole experience was amazing. Our trip and wedding were beyond our expectations. Even our pickiest eaters said we had some of the best food they had ever had at a wedding (pretty great considering we were at an all-inclusive in Mexico), the alcohol was top shelf, and the hotel was beautiful. I did a lot of on-line research to find outside vendors for my wedding cake and hair and make-up. Zaida Marcos made and delivered my cake (DELICIOUS) and Adrian Guerra with Styling Trio did my hair and makeup (FABULOUS). I highly recommend both of them!

I am very detail-oriented and was pretty picky about how I wanted our wedding. Amy was very helpful, especially considering the fact that we had never been to Riviera Maya, Mexico. She is very knowledgeable and has great professional advice! When I first contacted her we didn't even know where we wanted our destination wedding, and she was very patient and understanding in helping us pick a destination and hotel. I can't thank her enough, and we plan to work with her to plan future trips. Thank you Amy Johnson and A Room With a View-Cruise & Travel!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Jamie · Married on 01/21/2011

Amy with A Room With A View was truly a pleasure to work with. I called Amy (after a recommendation from a friend) shortly after our engagement in July telling her that I wanted a destination wedding in January, but had no idea where I wanted to go. Amy got back to me that day with information on many resorts and destinations. Decisions were made and soon Amy had travel plans and paperwork ready for guests. Amy worked very hard within the next couple weeks to get the 60 some guest's paperwork figured out before deadlines, and was always keeping me updated with guest information. Working with Amy was great, she took care of every detail (as well as the ones she didn't have to) and answered every question my guest and I had with enthusiasm. My guests and I have nothing but the best of things to say about her. The trip went great and was beautiful. My utmost of thanks goes to Amy, without her I never could have had my wedding on such short notice and had all my guests come along. I recommend Amy to anyone with travel opportunities, words are not enough to show how grateful I am for all of her help. Thanks again Amy for everything!
    ~ Jamie Schellinger

Sent on 04/25/2013

A Room With A View - Cruise & Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Scandinavia, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance