6005 W Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53213 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Lisa Hoppe Travel Consulting

Sometimes a beach looks beautiful in photos, but in person the waves are too choppy for swimming. Or a restaurant sounds delicious, but the fare is only, well … fair. But Lisa Hoppe Travel Consulting can guarantee you the perfect destination wedding, honeymoon, or trip of a lifetime, because of one simple fact: We've been there!

Our consultants travel far and wide to bring back firsthand knowledge of the world, so when you book a trip with us, you get all the benefits of our personal experience. From adventures in Africa to golf getaways to cruises in the Caribbean, we know exactly how to set you up with the vacation of your dreams.

Lisa Hoppe Travel Consulting has been providing travel services since 1991. Our family run company takes pride in our commitment to our clients and their needs. We love what we do and it shows. We are proud members of The American Society of Travel Agents, Cruise Line International Association, Caribbean Tourism Organization and Pacific Asia Travel Association. We are Wisconsin’s first “Tahiti Specialist” agency. In addition we hold destination specialist status with many countries of the world.

Contact us for a consultation!

phone: 414-258-8715

cooksbay
0423c4539eba433fb1d0d7d76bdb9539
travel buddy
Lisa Hoppe Travel Consulting
destination wedding on beach couple
footprint in sand
7526dd46ad4f45a1930bf563ece31301

• Videos 1

17 Reviews for Lisa Hoppe Travel Consulting

Brittany · Married on 11/18/2016

I can't even begin to write all the amazing things Lisa Hoppe did for my husband and I!

We got married in November 2016 and started to plan our honeymoon in the spring of 2016. I had come across Lisa Hoppe at a local wedding show and told my husband to reach out to them, as we had never used a travel consultant before. They were very responsive and went to work helping to plan our Carribbean honeymoon. We didn't know what we wanted so they provided great suggestions. We then got nervous with Zika and changed our honeymoon to the US. When that didn't do it for us, we asked then to quote Hawaii. We then went back to the Carribean and finally landed on Jamaica. Did I mention that they had to email us because we were unresponsive?! They were SO beyond patient with us and we did not deserve their great service.

The week of our honeymoon/wedding showed really bad weather in Jamaica and they gave us many solutions if we needed to rebook. We took a chance and were treated with a personal note in our suite from Lisa Hoppe congratulating us on our honeymoon.

They took care of every detail and all we had to do was get on the plane. They were AMAZING and we highly recommend them for any honeymoon travel but specifically Sandals.

Sent on 12/18/2016
  • taneisha23

Akeila · Married on 09/25/2016

I have nothing bad to say about Lisa Hoppe Travel Consulting. I live in Illinois, and I discovered them through a local wedding expo I went to. I mostly communicated through email, and they were always following up with me when I didn't get back to them right away. Several different people helped me (Mona, Amber, Lisa), and everyone was a pleasure to work with. I love that my flights are included with the cost of the all inclusive stay, and that I didn't need to stress about booking a honeymoon on my own. I'm not a wedding planner, but I feel like I can handle most of the wedding details because it's local, and I can go into a physical location if I need to deal with something. I planned my honeymoon for a week in Jamaica--that's not somewhere I could just swing by if I have questions! So this experience has been invaluable because it took so much stress off of me. My honeymoon isn't until September, but I can't wait! (I'm also looking forward to working with them on future vacations). :)

Sent on 01/19/2016

Lisa Hoppe Travel Consulting's reply:

Thank you for booking your trip through Lisa Hoppe Travel Consulting Akeila. We are thrilled to hear of your positive planning experience working with our wonderful agents. Planning your honeymoon should be a time of excitement and eager anticipation, not anxiety! Lisa Hoppe Travel Consulting guarantees you a stress-free, pleasurable planning experience that is truly “invaluable,” as you claimed. We look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Melanie · Married on 07/09/2016

Amazing travel agent to work with! We were unsure of our honeymoon destination and Lisa's team helped us every step of the way. They had amazing recommendations and set us up in a beautiful resort! Their experience and advice was world class, can't wait to use them again for our next trip!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Award

Lisa Hoppe Travel Consulting FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Middle East, North America, Pacific Islands, Scandinavia, South America, West Europe

• 6005 W Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee, 53213 See on map