Avant Garden Florist Inc.

Delafield, WI View map

$2,000 Typical Price

We at Avant Garden pride ourselves on bringing you the freshest flowers and most innovative design ideas. With our close attention to detail, we will help you express yourself with flowers custom designed to suit the theme of your wedding. Our master floral designers will help make your wedding day unforgettable. Call to set-up a complimentary consultation to discuss your wedding today.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.7

• Alycia
    Alycia M. Married on 07/31/2021

Beautiful Flowers

Sarah with Avant Garden did a beautiful job with our flowers for our wedding. I had some specific requests and she executed them perfectly. She was prompt, flexible and affordable. Though we only did a small amount through her, I can't thank her enough for bringing our vision to life!

Avant Garden Florist Inc.'s reply:

Alycia,
    Thank you so much for your 5 star review! It was a pleasure working with you. Please keep us in mind for any floral needs you may have in the future! Best wishes:)
  • Amanda
    Amanda N. Married on 11/21/2020

Wedding Flowers

I cannot put into words just how highly I recommend Avant Garden Florist for all of your floral needs. Sarah was amazing to work with for our wedding flowers. My now husband and I went in knowing our budget and Sarah was willing to assist us in figuring out how to make our vision come to life while staying within our budget. Sarah was very professional and transparent with us throughout our whole experience. When we first met with Sarah she sat down with us, had us explain our vision, share what types of flowers we liked and disliked, and from there told us where we could take flowers out without breaking the vision we had in mind. We truly felt like Sarah cared about making our vision come to life and cared more about us being happy with the outcome versus trying to figure out how much money they could try to get from us by being in the “wedding business”. Our flowers were delivered on our Wedding day by Sarah herself and they turned out better than we envisioned! I was completely obsessed with them. We will continue to support Avant Garden Florist and recommend them to all of our family and friends in the years to come.
  • Taylor
    Taylor H. Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful arrangements

Sarah was so friendly and accommodating! Her work was stunning! She took our short conversation and somehow managed to produce everything I imagined and more! I could not have hoped for more perfect floral arrangements for our wedding! (Photos by Spottswood Photography LLC)

Real Weddings

• Michael & Shannon
    34 photos · 02/22/2015

Deals

Avant Garden Florist Inc. 1
Gift
Mention this add and receive a complimentary toss bouquet.

First Choice Travel and Cruise First Choice Travel and Cruise Travel Agents

Avant Garden Florist in Delafield has the most unique floral arrangements you could ask for. My daughter had a tropical theme and they were outstanding. Everyone is still talking about them. Other weddings I have seen from Avant Garden were very modern and up to date. I like how they can do so many different styles and all have that "WOW" factor@!

622 Main Street Delafield, 53018
Location of (Avant Garden Florist Inc.)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding