Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 Map · Phone number

4b5c726cc1bb7f52 1528540392 e4e83bd9b56ed577 1528540391 73a720c5d902de85 152854

20 Reviews for Festive Event Planning

• Eleni

Eleni Barefoot · Married on 09/01/2019

Detailed, Caring, and Lovely!

Megan was far and away the best decision my husband and I made during our wedding planning process (other than deciding to marry each other :)). Planning a Santa Barbara wedding from the East Coast made the process a bit intimidating, so we wanted someone we could trust. I researched extensively and spoke with a few others before making a decision. From the moment I spoke with Megan, I could tell she really cared and that she knew what she was doing. And she did! Megan has creative vision. She's organized, patient, and simply lovely to work with. My husband and I are both particular people, and we were both so comfortable and relaxed going into our wedding day knowing that Megan had everything under control. She really went above and beyond our expectations. Also, her day-of team is the best and sweetest and dealt with my family with smiles on their faces (no easy feat)! Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Barker · Married on 05/04/2019

Megan is absolutely amazing!

I knew before I got engaged that I wanted Megan to plan our wedding, solely based on the design of her previous ones I had seen. She of course nailed every aspect of our vision, but exceeded our expectations in so many other ways.

She spent a lot of time getting to know us as a couple and found very unique ways to make our wedding feel like a celebration of us.

We live in New York and she made the planning process very easy for us. She was very accommodating with her schedule to either just meet us for lunch when we were in town, or with coordinating multiple walkthroughs/tastings in one day.

She could not have done a better job of flawlessly executing every detail on the day of our wedding. We were not stressed at all knowing we were in the best hands.

We felt that she genuinely cared that we have the best day possible. She was the calming presence we needed that day. We've already had several of our guests inquire to book her for their wedding. It was such a pleasure to work with her and we couldn’t recommend her enough! Do yourself a favor and book her before someone else does!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Superwoman

Megan was the angel we needed to make a very elaborate and complex wedding come together with ease. If she can coordinate our wedding with two brides, two mothers, a full band, a dizzying list of "day of" tasks while her own family is evacuated during a natural disaster and STILL execute the most beautiful wedding with nothing short of perfection at every turn, then there is really nothing more you need to know. We feel incredibly lucky to have found her. If you want someone who will never let you sweat a single detail and let you fully enjoy your experience, book her before she's taken.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Festive Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 10000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Thousand Oaks, 91360 See on map
    Location of (Festive Event Planning)