Epiphany Events

Camarillo, California View map

Epiphany Events is a full service wedding planning company based in Santa Barbara, California. They pride themselves on their keen attention to detail and will work closely with you to make sure that every wish for your big day come true. Epiphany Events will For a perfectly planned event, look no further than Epiphany Events.

Providing a plethora of services, Epiphany Events will make sure that you are completely devoid of stress on your wedding day. From full planning to event design Epiphany Events will make your big day sparkle and shine. Additional services include:

• Day of coordination
  • Vendor referral

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Ashley T. Married on 10/30/2021

Allegrettro Wedding

I was recommended epiphany events through a friend who hired them for her wedding. Noel and her team were absolutely perfect. They helped with the structure of the day and reached out to my vendors when it got closer to the wedding. Tricia stepped in on my wedding day and how she set up everything was better than I had imagined. They made my decor stunning. They also made sure everything went smoothly and that everything went back to my hotel room at the end of the night. I highly recommend having them as your wedding coordinator.
  • Kiley
    Kiley F. Married on 10/23/2021

So helpful!

Noel was such a delight to work with! So helpful along with the rest of her team and made the process so easy and peaceful. We kept being asked if we were stressed in the days before the wedding (and even the day of) and I just told people that we had no need to stress, we had a fabulous vendor team and Ephipany Events to lead the way ❤
    K Married on 01/16/2021

Best Wedding Coordinator!

Noel was an absolute dream! I am so grateful for everything she did to put me at ease on my wedding day, and ensure everything went off without a hitch. I hired her as a day of coordinator for my micro wedding. Since it was a very small micro wedding, I was not initially planning on hiring a coordinator. But WOW I am SO HAPPY I did. I genuinely cannot imagine how the day would have gone (or what my sanity in the weeks leading up to the wedding would have been) if I haven’t hired her. She connected with all of my vendors and created a timeline in the weeks leading up to my wedding. The day of the wedding went so smoothly thanks to her! She thought of EVERYTHING and she allowed me to relax, knowing she had it all covered! On top of it all, she has the best demeanor and personality that just puts everyone at ease! Right before the ceremony I was feeling all the nerves. She gave me and my bridesmaids a moment to take a deep breath, have a glass of wine and just pause. This calmed my nerves and put me in the best headspace before I walked down the aisle. We had live streamed our wedding and took some time after the ceremony to say hello to our virtual guests. After that we took some sunset photos with our photographers. As a result, we didn’t have much time for cocktail hour. But Noel thought of everything! She had our favorite drink poured and a personal plate of appetizers set out in a private spot so that my husband and I could have a minute together to soak in the moment before joining our guests! Can’t say enough wonderful things about Noel! Professional, compassionate, organized, forward thinking and so on top of it! ❤️❤️❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Village Commons Blvd. Camarillo, California, 93012
Location of (Epiphany Events)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding