Village Commons Blvd., Camarillo, CA 93012 Map · Phone number

About Epiphany Events

Epiphany Events is a full service wedding planning company based in Santa Barbara, California. They pride themselves on their keen attention to detail and will work closely with you to make sure that every wish for your big day come true. Epiphany Events will For a perfectly planned event, look no further than Epiphany Events.

Providing a plethora of services, Epiphany Events will make sure that you are completely devoid of stress on your wedding day. From full planning to event design Epiphany Events will make your big day sparkle and shine. Additional services include:

• Day of coordination
  • Vendor referral

Follow Epiphany Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Anthology Studios
 lindsaymelanie kaleeandtyler193edited 51 1018619

9 Reviews for Epiphany Events

K · Married on 01/16/2021

Best Wedding Coordinator!

Noel was an absolute dream! I am so grateful for everything she did to put me at ease on my wedding day, and ensure everything went off without a hitch. I hired her as a day of coordinator for my micro wedding. Since it was a very small micro wedding, I was not initially planning on hiring a coordinator. But WOW I am SO HAPPY I did. I genuinely cannot imagine how the day would have gone (or what my sanity in the weeks leading up to the wedding would have been) if I haven’t hired her. She connected with all of my vendors and created a timeline in the weeks leading up to my wedding. The day of the wedding went so smoothly thanks to her! She thought of EVERYTHING and she allowed me to relax, knowing she had it all covered! On top of it all, she has the best demeanor and personality that just puts everyone at ease! Right before the ceremony I was feeling all the nerves. She gave me and my bridesmaids a moment to take a deep breath, have a glass of wine and just pause. This calmed my nerves and put me in the best headspace before I walked down the aisle. We had live streamed our wedding and took some time after the ceremony to say hello to our virtual guests. After that we took some sunset photos with our photographers. As a result, we didn’t have much time for cocktail hour. But Noel thought of everything! She had our favorite drink poured and a personal plate of appetizers set out in a private spot so that my husband and I could have a minute together to soak in the moment before joining our guests! Can’t say enough wonderful things about Noel! Professional, compassionate, organized, forward thinking and so on top of it! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 01/22/2021
  • Lauren

Lauren N. · Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely Perfect

Noel from Epiphany Events was the perfect wedding coordinator, and we are so glad we went with her. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding went smoothly, and that we didn't have to stress about anything. She was super helpful with pre-planning recommendations and advice as well. Can't say enough positive things about Epiphany Events - You should definitely go with them!

Sent on 03/26/2020

Dani B. · Married on 09/28/2019

Noel ensured our day was perfect!

Before I walked down the aisle, I was anxiously waiting with my Dad and Maid of Honor. Noel told all of us to close our eyes and take a deep breath. It was so calming and made me smile -- I will never forget that.

I have so much gratitude for Noel for everything she did to make our Wedding so special! My sister-in-law was our wedding planner but we wanted her to enjoy the day with us so we contacted Epiphany Events about their Sterling Silver Package and we were so glad we did! Noel ensured a flawless execution of our day and surprised us by putting extra wedding cake in our room at the end of the night. We are so grateful!

Sent on 05/07/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Epiphany Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Village Commons Blvd. Camarillo, California, 93012 See on map
    Location of (Epiphany Events)