Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953 Map Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Faye's Faith Photography

Congratulations on your engagement!

Photography is a huge part of your day, both during and after by enjoying those memories for years to come. To achieve those beautiful photos first must come the comfortableness of being you in front of the camera. I am a photographer and I still get nervous when someone takes my picture. Being in front of a camera is intimidating. But I find some of my most favorite photos of myself are the ones where I have been comfortable and allowed to be me. I felt beautiful and confident! That is what the Faye's Faith Photography experience is all about. It is about experiencing your wedding day and not worrying about photos. I want to make your day more enjoyable from start to finish. I would love to hear more about your love story, proposal, and wedding plans!

When booking with Faye's Faith Photography, you are NOT just booking a photographer that is going to show up on your wedding day with camera in hand. That isn't me or how I work here at FFP. I work hard at figuring out all the details about your wedding day by sending you a questionnaire, giving you tips on how to make the most of my time, and staying in constant communication with you from the moment you book with me!

I share Pinterest boards with my brides (yes! I love Pinterest!) , I have vendor recommendations, and I offer a free engagement session with all of my packages because it allows me the time to get to know you in front of my camera, with out the pressure of a wedding day.

So let's set up a Skype date, or go out for some lattes on me, to see if we are good fit for one another!

Follow Faye's Faith Photography on

10 Reviews for Faye's Faith Photography

• Samantha

Samantha 路 Getting married on 04/25/2020

Best Photographer!!

Faye is awesome! So far she has done my engagement photos, which turned out perfect! I can鈥檛 wait for her to shoot my wedding! 馃槉

Sent on 01/11/2019

Tara 路 Getting married on 10/19/2019

I used Faye鈥檚 Faith Photography as a gift to my best friend for her wedding day. Faye was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process and was very flexible with changes, even when the date got pushed up three months early (turns out my bbf was pregnant!)! She was extremely quick to answer all messages (even when she was on vacation!) and even showed up early for the wedding day! She was so sweet and made us all feel totally at ease during the photo lineup and we were able to get every picture in that we wanted due to her expertise, even though we ran nearly 30 minutes behind schedule! The photos turned out absolutely beautiful and were ready in just a few short weeks! We had also order some prints from her as well and I was truly blown away when they arrived! The quality of the prints and the quality and care that was put into the packaging literally took my breath away! If you are looking for a sweet, professional, quality photographer at an extremely reasonable price for your big day or any other special occasion, I would HIGHLY recommend Faye! You will not be disappointed!

- Tara Altman

Sent on 07/10/2017

megan 路 Married on 06/03/2017

I learned about Faye through my venue and from the second we met her I knew she was perfect for our wedding. Faye truly goes the extra mile to make sure your photos are amazing and gives a lot of ideas about engagement shoot and style, things I really don't know about. When it comes down to professionalism and personality she is amazing! Faye helped me figure out my timeline and just really was so helpful through it all. I couldn't praise her more, Her quality of work is amazing and she is a awesome person who puts it all into her business. If you are looking for a photographer for your big day she is your women and wont let you down!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Award

• Zaitography
    Zaitography Wedding Photographers

I ADORE FAYE. I wrote that in all caps because that's how awesome I think she is. Faye is amazing to work with, the absolute sweetest person, a joy to be around and on top of all of that, her work is gorgeous, delicate, romantic, beautiful. I refer Faye all the time!

• Today Forever Films
    Today Forever Films Wedding Videographers

One of the finest professionals I've worked with. Accommodating to couples, vendors and venues. A great attitude that produces great work. One of my favorite photographers!

• Port Saint Lucie, 34953 See on map