Fabulous Frocks of Louisville

1301 Herr Lane, Suite 117, Louisville, KY 40222 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Fabulous Frocks of Louisville

Fabulous Frocks of Louisville is a bridal boutique based in Louisville, Kentucky that specializes in both ready-to-wed and made-to-order gowns. Amy, the founder of the boutique, opened Fabulous Frocks of Louisville in 2014 after wearing a designer gown off the rack to her own wedding. This professional team is dedicated to the creation of a meaningful relationship with each bride, selecting a dress that truly brings their dream vision to life.

This Louisville-based bridal boutique hand selects its ready-to-wed gowns and sources made-to-order gowns from the best designers in the industry, delivering a seamless experience for every bride. Fabulous Frocks of Louisville has a larger selection of designers and wedding gowns available than traditional bridal boutiques, catering to your individual style and taste. In addition, the team also provides bridal belts, sample gowns, veils, and hair accessories

Follow Fabulous Frocks of Louisville on
332576459951122792 o 51 1069151 1559263537

6 Reviews for Fabulous Frocks of Louisville

Hannah Glaser · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Would highly recommend!!

Kirsten was amazing at helping me find my dream dress. Before my appointment, she emailed me pictures of dresses she thought I might like and had them ready for me when I got to my appointment. I never felt pressured or rushed to make a decision. She even let me try on dresses more than once until I felt ready to say “yes.” The rooms were so cute and private for me to try on dresses for my friends and family. The prices are reasonable and worth it! I would 100% recommend getting your wedding dress from Fabulous Frocks!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Fabulous Frocks of Louisville's reply:

Hannah,
    We are so happy we were able to help you find your wedding gown! You looked absolutely gorgeous and we can't wait to see pictures from your big day! So excited that you are officially a #fabfrocksbride!
    Love, Fabulous Frocks of Louisville

Ashley · Getting married on 06/01/2020

Fun and Easy!

I went to fabulous frocks bridal simply because I had passed by it and decided to give it a try. I set an appointment and was able to come in very quickly. My appointment was wonderful and very easy and fun! Kirsten was so patient and helpful. She had a ton of great ideas and knew exactly what dresses to pull for me. I am so glad I went there and I found a **beautiful** dress within an hour! So much fun!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Fabulous Frocks of Louisville's reply:

Ashley, We are so excited we were able to be a small part of your big day! We can wait to see picture from your big day, we know you will look absolutely gorgeous! So excited that you are officially a #fabfrocksbride! Love, Fabulous Frocks of Louisville

Fabulous Frocks of Louisville FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 1301 Herr Lane, Suite 117 Louisville, KY, 40222 See on map
    502-385-6909 (Phone number)
    Appointment Preferred Monday: Closed Tuesday: 9-5 Wednesday: 9-5 Thursday: 9-7 Saturday: 10-4 Sunday: Closed