Fabulous Frocks of Louisville

1301 Herr Lane, Suite 117, Louisville, KY 40222 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Fabulous Frocks of Louisville

Our Louisville bridal boutique is located in the heart of the city. We are perfectly placed in Westport Village among some of the best shops and restaurants in Louisville!

All of our appointments are one-on-one with your own spacious private viewing room, fitting room and bridal stylist. We focus on your vision for your gown and wedding to help you find your dream dress for your big day!

Fabulous Frocks specializes in ready-to-wed couture bridal gowns, meaning they are sold off-the-rack at a fabulous discount and available to take home immediately! Our collection contains over 40 designers so you can shop a wide selection of styles under one roof.

Follow Fabulous Frocks of Louisville on
332576459951122792 o 51 1069151 1559263537
Morgan Himes Photography
Morgan Himes Photography
The first kiss as a couple!
The first kiss as a couple!
Bride in lace long sleeve gown

1 User photo

Fabulous Frocks of Louisville 1
  • Maggie

Maggie · Getting married on 09/10/2020

Perfect dress, perfect experience!

10/10! I will be recommending Fabulous Frocks to everyone I know for a LONG LONG time. The store is beautiful, the dresses are gorgeous and well-priced. BUT, the best part of my entire experience (besides finding MY DRESS!) was Kirsten. She is incredibly sweet, super fun, extremely knowledgable and accommodating and totally got what I was looking for and understood my style. Thank you for giving me a really special moment with my mom, my matron of honor, and my step-mother that will be unforgettable. I CANNOT WAIT to wear my dress!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Fabulous Frocks of Louisville 2

Fabulous Frocks of Louisville's reply:

Maggie,
    We are SO happy we were able to help you find the one!! Your group was so supportive and fun to have in, and I loved the sweet moment you all had when you knew it was your dress. I am so thankful you are now part of the Fab Frocks Bride family!

Hannah Glaser · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Would highly recommend!!

Kirsten was amazing at helping me find my dream dress. Before my appointment, she emailed me pictures of dresses she thought I might like and had them ready for me when I got to my appointment. I never felt pressured or rushed to make a decision. She even let me try on dresses more than once until I felt ready to say “yes.” The rooms were so cute and private for me to try on dresses for my friends and family. The prices are reasonable and worth it! I would 100% recommend getting your wedding dress from Fabulous Frocks!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Fabulous Frocks of Louisville's reply:

Hannah,
    We are so happy we were able to help you find your wedding gown! You looked absolutely gorgeous and we can't wait to see pictures from your big day! So excited that you are officially a #fabfrocksbride!
    Love, Fabulous Frocks of Louisville

Fabulous Frocks of Louisville FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 1301 Herr Lane, Suite 117 Louisville, KY, 40222 See on map
    502-385-6909 (Phone number)
    Appointment Preferred Monday: Closed Tuesday: 9-5 Wednesday: 9-5 Thursday: 9-7 Saturday: 10-4 Sunday: Closed