Hialeah, FL 33014 Map · Phone number

About Fab Looks By Nicky and Dani

I specialize in makeup services for all kinds of events, whether it's your wedding, sweet 16's, or baby shower. I provide a low price for those who are on a budget for their special event and dedicate in making everyone feel fabulous and beautiful!

img0503
img0503
image
img0215

2 Reviews for Fab Looks By Nicky and Dani

I am a wedding and events planner and I hired Nicky for makeup services for my client's wedding. She was professional, easy to communicate with and a great value. She took the time to find out about their skin and complexion to provide them the best makeup experience and it showed in the results. My clients were very happy with their makeup and spoke very highly of Nicky and her expertise. I look forward to booking her services in the future! Thank you Fab Looks by Nicky and Dani!
    -Events by Annya

Sent on 09/28/2015

I am so happy with the service that Nicki provided for myself and my cousin. Our makeup was beautiful and lasted all night. Nicki was punctual, kind, very professional and her rates are great. We highly recommend her. We were very pleased.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Fab Looks By Nicky and Dani FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes