6 Cranford Street, Staten Island, NY 10308 Map · Phone number

About F2K Entertainment

F2K Entertainment has been in business for over 14 years. We are your one stop party planner from extravagent weddings to smaller scale functions. For weddings we offer DJ's, MC's, Party Motivators,Vocalists, Favors, Plasma Screens, LIght shows and there is so much more. For our other functions we offer everything from carnival rides to magicians to karaoke parties. Please call to find out more about some of our exclusive services at 718- 554-4780

Follow F2K Entertainment on

44 Reviews for F2K Entertainment

• Anita

Anita Aasen · Married on 06/10/2020

F2k and dj frank rocks!

I can't say enough good things about F2k productions, we hired DJ Frankie whose team did my daughters wedding DJ Drew, MC Mike and one of his new and fantastic photographers helped create what I could only call a magical experience for the bride and groom. Frank dealt with a nervous mother often, showed up before the wedding to just make sure everything was picture perfect and it was. A perfect evening, F2K productions is so HIGHLY RECOMMENDED I I have two other daughters and when its their time Im not looking anywhere else

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/08/2020

Great music

Frankie and his team really made the night a great party. Everyone was attentive and he really read the party. Everyone had a great time and danced their feet off. The bongo player really added a unique and fun touch as well. We would hire them again in a heart beat.

Sent on 02/10/2020

JESSICA · Married on 06/30/2018

‎Jessica R. Kratz‎ to Staten Island Tech High School Class Of 1997
    9 hrs ·
    How good is Frank Jaconetti ‘95’s F2K Entertainment? He and his staff handled anything we threw at them with a smile and ease: GOBO of the school logo, live stream, video yearbook, photo booth, P!nk... and he even played my all-time favorite song, which was not a request and generally not considered a party song (“Ordinary World” by Duran Duran) one hour into the party. Maddalena Bonsangue Egbert made a great choice for our 20ish reunion, and I would recommend him for any upcoming event you may have. — with Frank Jaconetti.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Award

• 6 Cranford Street Staten Island, 10308 See on map
    Location of (F2K Entertainment)