Extreme DJ Productions

Sophia, NC View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price
    Sydney Married on 10/14/2017
    Bo Paschal is so much more than a DJ. We had guests ask us if we had security at our wedding because of the amount of attention he was paying to us, our families, and our guests! He made sure EVERYTHING transitioned smoothly, that everyone ate in a timely manner without crowding the buffet line, and that everyone had fun! He used a song playlist I made and didn't deviate from it much, which was appreciated. He had constant communication with me the week leading up to the wedding and throughout the wedding day, and that was greatly beneficial in making sure the day was perfect. My husband's favorite part was when he skipped the long line at the bar to grab him a beer ;)

I would recommend Bo and Extreme DJ Productions to anyone - he is so professional, has years of experience and really really knows what he's doing!
  • MissGtoMrsG
    Sarah Married on 07/15/2017
    Thank you Bo for making our wedding reception so much fun!
  • User2354849 2+ years ago
    I wish that I could rate above five stars for Bo and his company- they deserve so much more than this!

When we first me Bo at our venue, he told us what he would be able to do for us and how his company operated. We knew from the initial meeting that he was the guy for us!

As the wedding day approached we learned that the weather wasn't going to cooperate with us at our outdoor venue. Bo went above and beyond to reassure me that the day would not be a disaster. We went over plans and ideas of how it would work; he made suggestions given his years of experienced. The day came and it was not a disaster; it was everything that I could've hoped for and more. And we owe that in part to Bo and his DJ.

They did such an awesome job of entertaining the crowd and moving things along. We had a pre-ceremony hiccup that resulted in the entire wedding being 30 minutes late- but we didn't miss a beat through the night! Bo kept us on track, made time for everything, and ensured that we didn't feel rushed at all. I received so many compliments on the music selection- many people asked me if I made the playlist myself. I informed them that it was all Bo and his DJ, except for a couple of songs...these guys can really, REALLY, read a crowd! I was so afraid that people wouldn't come and/or stick around due to the rain. By the end of the night, more people had stayed than we expected.

Our wedding really was more than I couldve ever wanted- rain and all...and I want to tell everyone, and thank Bo and Extreme DJ productions, for making our special day so memorable. You've gained friends and clients for life!

Sophia, 27350
Location of (Extreme DJ Productions)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding