Alpharetta, GA 30023 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Deals 1

About Extraordinaire Affairs & Events

Congratulations on your Engagement!!

Welcome to Extraordinaire Affairs & Events,LLC. We are excited that you took the time to visit our page in consideration and high expectations of planning your next BIG event.

We are equally excited to announce that this year marks our 15th year in service with over 500 beautiful weddings/events successfully planned and executed since the inception of our brand.

WHAT DO WE DO?

We are event producers!! We guide you step by step through the entire planning process. We offer awesome online tools to help manage and streamline to-do list, we manage budgets, negotiate contracts, provide vendor referrals ,manage vendor set-up and logistics and we design and produce unimaginable concepts and themes by bringing "visions" and "pins" to life in a unique way. Lastly, we are a girls best friend when it comes to beauty, fashion and etiquette.

Most importantly when making major decisions and major investments we insist that you need a professional skilled in all aspects of the wedding planning process. We are the experts !!! We are certified, skilled, professional and must of all attentive.

Please contact us today to schedule your face to face consultation. Come learn why are "Extraordinary"!!

Email: eventsgaloreatl@gmail.com || Phone: 404-419-6056 || Website: www.extraordinaire-affairs.com

Follow Extraordinaire Affairs & Events on

tamisha signag
tamisha sweet 16 log

• Videos 1

28 Reviews for Extraordinaire Affairs & Events

Mrs. Monica, Mrs. Monica, Mrs. Monica......I have so many great and positive things to say about Extraordinaire and her staff, I hardly know where to begin.....we used her services for two events back to back one event on Friday and our wedding on Saturday. Monica and her staff never missed a beat and gave great, quality and professional customer service. Her communication, professionalism, creativity and gentle spirit will take your wedding/event a llloooonnnngggg way. Not only did she execute my vision and provided us with great suggestions and guidance along the way, she was also a great mentor when our wedding had taken emotional tolls on me from time to time. She has the ability to connect with her brides and client and are passionate about their needs. She is very organized and always had answers to my questions on the spot. I was so impressed with her work and quality of service, she is NOW and will ALWAYS be my event planner for events in the future. I don't think our wedding day would have turned out as nice and immaculate as it it did if it wasn't for Monica and her staff. Our guest are still talking about our wedding and how much of a great time they had. Thank you so much Monica and the Extraordinaire staff.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Athena · Married on 06/27/2015

Given that my wedding was almost two months ago, this review is long overdue especially, since Monica and her team did such a tremendous job. I was connected with Monica a week before my wedding through one of my other vendors after I had to let my first Day-Of-Coordinator go due to unsatisfactory events before my wedding.
    Monica and her team came in and took over where I left off and everything went better than I expected without any hiccups. They were professional, flexible and very helpful with advice for this DIY bride. Thanks Monica and team!!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Antoinette · Married on 06/26/2015

The first time I spoke with Monica over the phone, I knew that I wanted to work with her. She was very knowledgable and seemed eager to work with me as well. After discontinuing my relationship with another planner, I decided to work with Monica and I could not have been happier. Monica and her team carried out every detail of my wedding meticulously. She went above and beyond on many occasions such as attending my tasting with the venue although it was not in my package and she had another meeting to attend on the same day. She also referred me to several of my vendors (make up, chairs, DJ etc.) and they also did not disappoint. On Wedding day she had two assistants and they were very friendly and helpful. They were with me all night and catered to me and my husband's every need. I received so many compliments regarding my event, some stating that "it was the best wedding that they had ever attended". I wholeheartedly give Monica all the credit for such compliments and I am not sure what I would have done without her! If you are in need of a planner, she is your girl!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Extraordinaire Affairs & Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Extraordinaire Affairs & Events 1
    Military Brides
    15 % off offered to military couples. Thank you for your service to our country,

• Images by N'neka
    Images by N'neka Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Monica of EAE on several weddings and events. She's an absolute professional and a joy to work with. Not only does she do her best for the bride but she makes my job easier without micromanaging my work. Her communications before the wedding and the well thought out timeline makes it easy for me to focus on capturing the photos that my couples are counting on. My brides who've hired E.A.E had a blast on their wedding day and loved having Monica there. I highly recommend her to all my brides.

• audreygracephoto
    audreygracephoto Wedding Photographers

Working with Monica and Extraordinaire Affairs & Events has been such a joy. Monica is not only fun to be around, but she is very professional in her approach. She has a fantastic eye for design and is wonderful at making an event spectacular. She is a must-have for any event! I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an event planner.

• Jaxon Photography
    Jaxon Photography Wedding Photographers

Monica is an exceptional advocate for her clients, we have had the pleasure of working with Extraordinaire Affairs & Events on numerous occasions and they deliver every time.

• Alpharetta See on map
    4044196056 (Phone number)
    M-F (9am- 6pm) Sat./Sun. ( By Appointment Only)