Marietta, GA 30066 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About audreygracephoto

My name is Audrey Grace and I am a lifestyle photographer based in Atlanta. I specialize in weddings (because I just love them!).

I am located in the Atlanta area and am available for travel.

Visit my website to learn more about me and my photography: http://audreygracephoto.com/

Follow audreygracephoto on

audreygracephoto 5
audreygracephoto 6
audreygracephoto 7

Kacy · Married on 10/20/2018

Justin and I really loved working with Audrey, we enjoyed how comfortable she made us both feel. Also, we loved how she gave awesome direction as well which helped us not feel awkward behind the camera! We also loved how she had a great eye for locations and knew what would look great. The whole experience exceeded any of our expectations!

audreygracephoto 8
  • Ruskee

Ruskee Porterfield · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Experience

Sean and I loved working with Audrey. She made us both feel comfortable and her photos turned out amazing. She captured our day beautifully and we are so happy we chose her to do our pictures. The pictures she provided for us will give us the fondest memories of our perfect day. Thanks Audrey!

Becky · Married on 06/30/2018

Audrey is AMAZING and was the perfect wedding photographer. Audrey individualizes each wedding and I loved how she met with us and we talked about what we wanted to be captured. Also she was super fast at getting us back a wedding preview after the wedding and this was so fun to look at during our honeymoon & reminisce on our wedding day. We would highly recommend Audrey and her amazing photography services!

audreygracephoto 9
    audreygracephoto 10
    audreygracephoto 11

audreygracephoto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

• Slauer Events & Design
    Slauer Events & Design Wedding Planners

I met Audrey at a wedding recently and am so glad I did! We met for coffee afterwards and I was so impressed as she was telling me all the ways in which she tries to show her clients how special they are. She's so thoughtful! You can tell she cares about what she does and works hard. I'd definitely recommend her.

• Extraordinaire Affairs & Events
    Extraordinaire Affairs & Events Wedding Planners

Audrey Grace Photo is an awesome resource for photography. E.A.E. utilizing the service for detail photography shoots and special events. E.A.E. endorses Audrey Grace as a great upcoming photographer with an eye for detail,great client relations and beautiful photography for every occasion.

• Marietta, Georgia, 30066 See on map