Audrey Grace Photo

Kennesaw, GA View map
$4,800 Most Popular Price

$4,800 Most Popular Price

My name is Audrey Grace and I am a lifestyle photographer based in Atlanta. I specialize in weddings (because I just love them!).

I am located in the Atlanta area and am available for travel.

Visit my website to learn more about me and my photography: http://audreygracephoto.com/

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,800

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Albums
Digital Files
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
Save the Date

• Annie
    Annie M. Married on 10/24/2020

AudreyGracePhoto is the best!

Audrey is amazing! She is super talented, professional, communicative, easy-going, and kind. She made my husband and I feel comfortable during both the engagement shoot and our wedding day and was patient with our dogs and happy to include them. Our backyard wedding was moved indoors due to rain and she rolled with the punches and treated our garage like any venue. I can’t recommend Audrey enough! She captured such beautiful moments and the photos really tell the story of our day.
  • Casey
    Casey H. Married on 06/09/2020

Don't walk... RUN to hire Audrey!

Audrey is truly exceptional.

She is thorough, quick, organized, and patient(basically a 2nd event planner). Throughout our time with her, she sent us the most thoughtful gifts and messages of encouragement via mail, email etc. She makes a point to get all the shots requested and beyond. Her work is stunning. I am already thinking about the next time I can call on Audrey for photography needs.

Audrey's work is versatile - the way she captured our engagement and our wedding showed her artistic talent. Each session captured a different element of us as a couple. Audrey works incredibly well coordinating with other vendors and communicating effectively. It was a relief to know we had someone advocating for us. She also has a special talent when photographing children. I have the sweetest pictures with my nieces and nephews even though they were a bit cranky the day of. :)

Audrey is magical and I guarantee she will be your most trusted and genuine vendor. Don’t miss out on booking this sweet and talented photographer!
  • Katie
    Katie F. Married on 09/28/2019

Best decision ever to hire Audrey Grace Photo!

We absolutely loved working with Audrey. From the moment we met for our engagement photos to our send-off at our wedding, she made us feel comfortable and kept everything really stress-free and fun! We knew she was really talented, but I don't think we realized how talented until we got our engagement pictures back. Neither of us have had professional pictures taken before, so we didn't really know how they'd turn out. She did such a phenomenal job. She directed our poses (per our request) and they all looked so natural. For our wedding, she kept us (and our families/bridal party) on track so we could make sure we got every photo we wanted while also not rushing the special moments like our first look. We were so impressed. My husband and I kept talking after about how great we felt during pictures because Audrey is so enthusiastic and easy going. Audrey sent us a sneak peak of our wedding photos 1-2 days after our wedding, which was the best surprise. She was so kind to rush those so we could relive the moments on our honeymoon! All of our wedding photos came back incredibly quickly and are all stunning. We're so happy with how she captured our day and can't recommend her enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Slauer Events & Design Slauer Events & Design Wedding Planners

I met Audrey at a wedding recently and am so glad I did! We met for coffee afterwards and I was so impressed as she was telling me all the ways in which she tries to show her clients how special they are. She's so thoughtful! You can tell she cares about what she does and works hard. I'd definitely recommend her.

Extraordinaire Affairs & Events Extraordinaire Affairs & Events Wedding Planners

Audrey Grace Photo is an awesome resource for photography. E.A.E. utilizing the service for detail photography shoots and special events. E.A.E. endorses Audrey Grace as a great upcoming photographer with an eye for detail,great client relations and beautiful photography for every occasion.

2004 Trees Of Kennesaw Pkwy NW Kennesaw, GA, 30152
Location of (Audrey Grace Photo)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding