Images by N'neka

Stone Mountain, GA View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

I offer wedding photography and family portraits to busy professionals. I specialize in documenting genuine moments and naturally beautiful portraits. I help people who feel awkward in front of a camera or think they’re not photogenic. I will work with them to create a beautiful portrait that not only shows them at their best but also shows who they are as a person.

After 13 years of wedding photography, I've heard from countless brides who are worried because they "don't take good photos," and "feel awkward in photos." They don't want to spend a lot of time taking posed photos. Yet, I've found that all brides want to look great in their wedding photos. Regardless of who you choose as a wedding photographer, you can do a few simple things to ensure you get great photos. Visit my blog linked below to learn 5 Simple Ways to have Genuine and Natural wedding photos... not forced or fake.

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Catherine
    Catherine W. Married on 06/18/2022

Exceeded My Expectations!

I had a great experience with N'neka from beginning to end. I engaged N'neka to shoot my engagement and my wedding photos. N'neka is very professional, thorough and calm. She took the time to understand what my fiancé and I wanted and then exceeded our expectations on both occasions. I highly recommend N'neka as a photographer for any special occasion!
  • Alexus
    Alexus S. Married on 05/01/2021

Best Decision Ever

I first met N’neka 2 years before my wedding. I hadn’t even secured a venue at that time. I knew from the time I met her and saw a few samples of her work at a wedding expo that she HAD to be our photographer. Today is New Years Day, and of course my wedding day was the best day of my life in 2021. But what makes it even MORE special is that I have this beautiful acrylic wedding album by N’neka that captured every moment with perfection. I am so thankful for N’neka and I hope to have the opportunity to work with her again in the future!
  • O
    Omega S. Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing !!!

Everything Was simply amazing, The Whole entire day was PERFECT!!!

1000% Recommend
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Wed Becomes Her Wedding Planning & Coordination Co. Wed Becomes Her Wedding Planning & Coordination Co. Wedding Planners

N'neka of Images of N'neka is a very skilled photographer, and she was a pleasure to work with on a recent styled photo shoot. Her attention in capturing her client's experiences is impeccable. Reviewing her work is like being at the actual event, and knowing what all went on just by reviewing her photos. Crisp, clear, high definition pictures is only a sample of what she can do. She was very responsive, and provided excellent customer service during the planning phase of the event. I highly recommend Images by N'neka for your special event, and I can't wait to work with her again.

Extraordinaire Affairs & Events Extraordinaire Affairs & Events Wedding Planners

Images by N'neka is a wonderful resource for photography.E.A.E endorses N'neka as great partner for all of our clients.We recommend the services of Images by N'neka to a vast number of our clientele. Almost nearly a decade ago we began as partners and have always received impeccable customer service,creativity and consistency in the quality of their service offerings.

Stone Mountain, GA, 30303
Location of (Images by N'neka)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding