Images by N'neka Reviews

7 | Stone Mountain, GA

7 Reviews for Images by N'neka

Karl · Married on 07/08/2017

My wife is a very picky when it pertains to photography in that, she can find a flaw in any photograph. With N'neka's photographs she is extremely happy and has no complaints. We are extremely satisfied with the pictures. She was able to capture our day perfectly. Each photograph told our story, and each moment she captured was spontaneous and did not look staged. As long as N'neka is a photographer she will be taking my pictures. I strongly recommend her - she definitely has an great eye to catch even the smallest moments. Thank you N'neka for making our day successful.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Michele · Married on 09/27/2015

We had a great experience from start to finish. Ms. Scruggs is professional and detail-oriented, while still very personable and friendly. She made my daughter (the bride) and her fiance, who are both introverts, feel comfortable and got great shots for both the engagement shoot and the wedding. They have a wonderful record of one of the most important days of their lives, thanks to Images by N'neka.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Tanisha · Married on 10/17/2014

Nneka was very professional and patient with a last minute bride and a court house wedding tuned full out wedding in the matter of two weeks. We loved the memories she allowed us to keep. Her pricing met our needs and her patients allowed us to feel comfortable and at ease with last minute changes. The pictures were beautiful and worth every penny.

Sent on 04/20/2015

RhauCheeca · Married on 09/01/2012

It has been two years, since our wedding day and the job that N'neka did is still the talk of our family, friends, and us. I have to admit I was the frugal bride and didn't want to pay for the services, but, her gift is worth every penny. N'neka is a master of getting pictures that you wouldn't expect, but, you are so glad she did when you see them.

My husband a year later from our wedding purchased an album for a Christmas gift to me and it was awesome. I have had several friends and associates get married and I have seen no one compare to N'neka's ability. I call her the photo ninja. She is there,but, not intrusive she blends in and catches the true essence of the day.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Mary · Married on 04/06/2012

N'neka takes great pictures, but more importantly, she's very professional and personable. Unlike other photographers I contacted, she responded promptly and provided a detailed consultation.

Sent on 04/21/2012

Nydia · Married on 12/18/2010

The photographer was wonderful, our favorite part of our wedding was viewing all the pictures!

Sent on 08/22/2011

3.5

Terrez and I were very happy with N'neka. She was professional and easy to work with. She took wonderful pictures that will last a lifetime. She comes highly recommended.

Sent on 11/20/2013