Images by N'neka Reviews

1 User photo

• O
    Omega S. Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing !!!

Everything Was simply amazing, The Whole entire day was PERFECT!!!

1000% Recommend
  • Alexus
    Alexus S. Married on 05/01/2021

Best Decision Ever

I first met N’neka 2 years before my wedding. I hadn’t even secured a venue at that time. I knew from the time I met her and saw a few samples of her work at a wedding expo that she HAD to be our photographer. Today is New Years Day, and of course my wedding day was the best day of my life in 2021. But what makes it even MORE special is that I have this beautiful acrylic wedding album by N’neka that captured every moment with perfection. I am so thankful for N’neka and I hope to have the opportunity to work with her again in the future!
    Tonya J. Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding portraits

I was literally brought to tears while reviewing the photographs of our wedding. The moments she captured left me speechless. She is now my "go-to" photographer for everything.
  • Rashonda
    Rashonda J. Married on 01/05/2018

Outstanding in every way!

N'neka is truly amazing! She guides you through every step from beginning to end. Even though things didn't go as planned on the day of our event, N'neka remained calm and continued to be encouraging. She helps you to feel at ease throughout the shoot, so your pictures are a natural reflection of who you are. I could not stop smiling as we reviewed the images. Each picture brought back joyous memories. The images were so much more than staged poses. She managed to capture special moments that I didn't even know were happening!
    Karl Married on 07/08/2017
    My wife is a very picky when it pertains to photography in that, she can find a flaw in any photograph. With N'neka's photographs she is extremely happy and has no complaints. We are extremely satisfied with the pictures. She was able to capture our day perfectly. Each photograph told our story, and each moment she captured was spontaneous and did not look staged. As long as N'neka is a photographer she will be taking my pictures. I strongly recommend her - she definitely has an great eye to catch even the smallest moments. Thank you N'neka for making our day successful.
    Michele Married on 09/27/2015
    We had a great experience from start to finish. Ms. Scruggs is professional and detail-oriented, while still very personable and friendly. She made my daughter (the bride) and her fiance, who are both introverts, feel comfortable and got great shots for both the engagement shoot and the wedding. They have a wonderful record of one of the most important days of their lives, thanks to Images by N'neka.
    Tanisha Married on 10/17/2014
    Nneka was very professional and patient with a last minute bride and a court house wedding tuned full out wedding in the matter of two weeks. We loved the memories she allowed us to keep. Her pricing met our needs and her patients allowed us to feel comfortable and at ease with last minute changes. The pictures were beautiful and worth every penny.
    Rhaucheeca Married on 09/01/2012
    It has been two years, since our wedding day and the job that N'neka did is still the talk of our family, friends, and us. I have to admit I was the frugal bride and didn't want to pay for the services, but, her gift is worth every penny. N'neka is a master of getting pictures that you wouldn't expect, but, you are so glad she did when you see them.

My husband a year later from our wedding purchased an album for a Christmas gift to me and it was awesome. I have had several friends and associates get married and I have seen no one compare to N'neka's ability. I call her the photo ninja. She is there,but, not intrusive she blends in and catches the true essence of the day.

Mary Married on 04/06/2012
    N'neka takes great pictures, but more importantly, she's very professional and personable. Unlike other photographers I contacted, she responded promptly and provided a detailed consultation.
    Nydia Married on 12/18/2010
    The photographer was wonderful, our favorite part of our wedding was viewing all the pictures!
  • User1446349 2+ years ago
    Terrez and I were very happy with N'neka. She was professional and easy to work with. She took wonderful pictures that will last a lifetime. She comes highly recommended.