Expressive Invites

• Cards of Wood
  • Vanhaaren Designs
  • Jamie Lynne Creative

7 Reviews for Expressive Invites

I found Expressive Invites on Etsy and immediately loved their invitations. I ordered a few samples, and my fiance and I found one we both liked, and went ahead and placed an order for our invites, thank you cards and programs. I can't begin to say how happy I am with the finished product. I got so many compliments on all of our paper products - they were so unique and unlike anything most of our family friends had done before. The customer service was also wonderful - after ordering the first round of invitations, there was a mistype on the envelopes, and the team at Expressive Invites worked quickly and got us our new envelopes within days. Great company!!! Highly recommended.

Sent on 03/22/2013

I ordered through her shop on Etsy. I was so very pleased with the product and the turn around time. She did my invites, favor tags, notes sent to the room with the welcome gift, table cards. They were all perfect.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2012

I only have great things to say about expressive invites! My invitations were amazing!! Stephanie was so prompt and quick with getting back to me with any questions I had. The process was super quick as well! You will never find invitations that are affordable, unique and one of a kind like Expressive Invites! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 02/08/2013

• Byron Center, 49315 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Expressive Invites)