1700 W. Cerritos Ave. #107, Anaheim, CA 92804 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Exceptionally Yours Weddings & Events

I take great pride in what I do and really strive to eliminate all the stress from planning a huge event while also getting the outcome that you envision. I have been complimented numerous times that I go above and beyond and that my calm demeanor has helped settle even the most nervous of brides and grooms. I look forward to being able to meet with you individually, and show you how we will make YOUR dream wedding a reality.

I graduated from CSU Dominguez Hills in 2013 with a degree in Psychology and a minor in Marketing. While in school, I started working as a dance teacher, helping a lot of my dance studios put together their huge recitals. After spending a couple of years coordinating dance recitals with up to 350 kids, I decided to expand my horizons and go into wedding and event planning. I have gained experience in the wedding industry by having the pleasure of working for a bridal store, DJ Company, other wedding coordination companies, and just helping out with a lot of my close friend's weddings. On top of being an extremely professional and well-organized coordinator, I am also a dance teacher. My experience as a dance teacher is with people of all ages, from 18 months old to 75 years old! So if you're looking for someone to put together a great first dance, bridal party dance, or parent dance, I'm your girl!

When I'm not planning events, you can find me spending time with my puppy, Freddie [he will always be my puppy no matter how old he is], eating a ton of sweets, traveling, and enjoying life with the people I love [my friends, family, and my boyfriend].

Follow Exceptionally Yours Weddings & Events on

Couple dancing
Couple dancing

15 Reviews for Exceptionally Yours Weddings & Events

Margarita · Married on 05/04/2018

I found Crystal Shum of Exceptionally Yours on Thumbtack. I received many quotes from other coordinators, but what made her stand out from the rest was that she was the only one who suggested we talk to find out exactly what my now husband and I were looking for. After our phone conversation I decided to hire her. Our wedding could not have gone more smooth thanks to Crystal. She attended the walkthrough at the venue with me and helped tremendously at rehearsal. She kept in touch with me every month for the last 6 months before the wedding. She also kept in touch with all my vendors and helped wherever she could. She stayed one hour after closing and even helped pick up and carry things to our car and made sure nothing was left behind. She went above and beyond!! Thank you so much Crystal!!

Margarita and Bryan Bedoy

• DM

Diana · Married on 04/08/2018

Crystal was amazing! I seriously couldn't have handled everything on my own the day of. She was professional and kept everyone on the same page. I highly recommend her!!

Katy · Married on 10/21/2017

Crystal was absolutely amazing. She thought of things that would never have occurred to me, communicated with all of my vendors and kept everyone on the same page, and came through in a major way when one of my vendors cancelled the day before the wedding and she found a replacement within an hour. The wedding went so smoothly and I was thrilled to see at the end of the night that she had collected and organized everything, and even saved keepsakes for me that I had forgotten about. She was professional and pleasant throughout and I would recommend her highly for any event. Thanks Crystal!

Exceptionally Yours Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3