5791 Library Rd. Suite #3, Bethel Park, PA 15102 Map · Phone number

About Exceptional Essentials Plus

Event design, coordination, ceiling draping, decor, chair covers,and linen rentals. Chiavari chairs, Chair covers, Sashs, Table overlays, tent decorating, and more. We do all Set up and Removal of our products at no additional fee to you! Tell us your dream and we make it your reality. Call for consultation, pricing, and other specials available.

Follow Exceptional Essentials Plus on

imag0826 copy
ceiling draping

4 Reviews for Exceptional Essentials Plus

lori · event on 12/09/2013

Great linens and great price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2013

Thank you Exceptional Essentials Plus for helping me turn my wedding venue into what I had envisioned from the start of the crazy wedding planning process! You truly took a load of stress off of my shoulders for assuring me that the room would look amazing down to the little (and not so little) details that I wanted incorporated to complete the entire look! It was so much fun working with you and always was a pleasure when we would have our meeting of the minds at your office:) I couldn't of pulled of everything without you!
    Thank you again sooooo much!!

The happy bride and groom~~Mandy and Geo

Sent on 10/30/2013

Erica · Married on 08/31/2013

Brenda at Exceptional Essentials was wonderful to work with. She met me at my venue with samples of my linens so I would have a better idea of what they would look like exactly, since I was having a hard time envisioning it with just the swatches. She purchased items she didn't have and painted them so they'd be the right color, and was very accommodating when I decided at practically the last minute to add glassware that I did not order initially. She responded quickly to every email and text message and sent me lots of pictures of centerpieces to give me ideas for mine, which I was designing myself. Everything looked wonderful the day of and was executed perfectly. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Exceptional Essentials Plus FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Koda Bridal - The Premier Plus-size Dress-tination!
    Koda Bridal - The Premier Plus-size Dress-tination! Wedding Dresses

I had a chance to see the chairs that Exceptional Essentials Plus can do. They are beautiful! Everything is so inviting, coordinated, and elegant. The owner is so friendly and personable, you just can't help but smile when you are around her. This is the only company I would trust to decorate for my event. If you are considering chair covers for your wedding, do yourself a favor and work with Exceptional Essentials Plus!

• Chris Puhlman Flowers & Gifts
    Chris Puhlman Flowers & Gifts Wedding Florists

Have worked with Brenda she goes out of her way to make the event look great. She even steamed linens onsite, we've seen many other places just throw their wrinkled covers on &leave. Brenda did a great job and is very nice to work with.

• 5791 Library Rd., Suite #3 Bethel Park, 15102 See on map
    By appointment M-F 12-5pm Weekend and Evening appointments available upon request