9189 Marshall Road, Cranberry Twp, PA 16066 Map · Phone number

About General Rental Center

We are your one stop shop for your rental needs. Whether it is a complete tented wedding or items needed to add to your venue, we have you covered.

We proudly serve the entire Pittsburgh area, including but not limited to - Beaver Valley, Butler, Gibsonia, Grove City, Mars, North Hills, Wexford and Zelienople. We will deliver to the following counties Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Lawrence, Mercer, and Washington.

At General Rental Center we pride ourselves on the service that we provide to our customers and the quality product that we offer. If you're looking to host the wedding of your dreams, General Rental Center can help you do it right.

Please contact us today!

56ab2426cbbc4782 Tent Inside

2 Reviews for General Rental Center

• F

Justine · Married on 06/21/2014

General Rental Center was very professional and their rental prices are very reasonable. I rented tables, chairs, tent and fans. They brought everything to our venue exactly on the day & time I had requested and also did the pick up the same. The driver and his crew were professional and courteous. They did a great job setting up everything and also tearing down. General Rental was easy to deal with and I was very pleased with their service.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Jayme · Married on 08/10/2012

I used General Rental Center for four purple uplights behind the bridal table, a back drop behind the bridal table, a back drop for the ceremony, and an archway for the ceremony. The value could not be beat compared to other vendors. I did not have to spend an arm and a leg to make the room beautiful. My contact was very good a responding to all my questions and emailing me pictures of the items. I was also able to stop in at the show room to check them out for myself before confirming my order. On the day the items arrived the two men that set up the decorations were very pleasant and accommodating to our needs. I would recommend General Rental Center to anyone who would like the above items without paying a fortune.

Sent on 08/18/2012

General Rental Center FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Glassware, Linens
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 1.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 188.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery

• 9189 Marshall Road Cranberry Twp, 16066 See on map