9189 Marshall Road, Cranberry Twp, PA 16066 Map · Phone number

About General Rental Center

With almost 25 years of experience General Rental Center, located in Cranberry Township, PA, specializes in wedding and bridal shower rentals. Our friendly event planners can help you with every step of the way to make your wedding unforgettable. No matter what you're looking to do we can help you do it right creating customized rentals to meet your needs. Our selection of high quality products include an extensive selection of tents of all sizes perfectly suited to your wedding needs. A vast ray of table and chair collection. Dance floors, linens, and more. We service all of the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.

Follow General Rental Center on

Other couples have also viewed

56ab2426cbbc4782 Tent Inside

3 Reviews for General Rental Center

• Rebecca

Rebecca S. · Married on 10/19/2018

Great Choice

So thankful we rented a tent, lights, tables, chairs, and linens from General Rental. Nicole went above and beyond to send us a layout so we would know exactly how to have it look and setup. The delivery guys were early and did a great job!

Sent on 09/17/2019

General Rental Center's reply:

Rebecca, Thank you so much for the kind words! You were a pleasure to work with. We strive to make the planning and set up process smooth and easy for our clients so that they can enjoy their big day carefree!
  • F

Justine · Married on 06/21/2014

General Rental Center was very professional and their rental prices are very reasonable. I rented tables, chairs, tent and fans. They brought everything to our venue exactly on the day & time I had requested and also did the pick up the same. The driver and his crew were professional and courteous. They did a great job setting up everything and also tearing down. General Rental was easy to deal with and I was very pleased with their service.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Jayme · Married on 08/10/2012

I used General Rental Center for four purple uplights behind the bridal table, a back drop behind the bridal table, a back drop for the ceremony, and an archway for the ceremony. The value could not be beat compared to other vendors. I did not have to spend an arm and a leg to make the room beautiful. My contact was very good a responding to all my questions and emailing me pictures of the items. I was also able to stop in at the show room to check them out for myself before confirming my order. On the day the items arrived the two men that set up the decorations were very pleasant and accommodating to our needs. I would recommend General Rental Center to anyone who would like the above items without paying a fortune.

Sent on 08/18/2012

General Rental Center FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Lights
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What is the starting price for tents?
    $ 300
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 75
  • What is the starting price for tables?
    $ 7
  • What is the starting price for chairs?
    $ 1.40
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?
    $ 188
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Delivery
    Setup

• 9189 Marshall Road Cranberry Twp, PA, 16066 See on map
    Location of (General Rental Center)