452 South Main Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15220 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Encore Event Design

Come visit us at 452 South Main Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15220 in the historic West End!

Encore Event Design is Pittsburgh's premier Event Design company! We want you, the client, to have an unforgettable celebration that your friends and family will be talking about for years to come. We take great pride in our designs and go through every detail, no matter how small it may be. Delivering outstanding customer service is our top priority and we will not rest until you are completely satisfied! Every event should be fabulous in our opinion, so let Encore Event Design help bring your dream to event reality!

Contact us today to schedule your FREE consultation. We look forward to serving you!

Follow Encore Event Design on

dsc1818
bd1c967010c3bcff 0658

27 Reviews for Encore Event Design

Tiara · Married on 09/22/2018

I absolutely LOVE… Encore! I have used them twice already. Stacy has done my baby shower and my daughter’s first birthday. I couldn’t imagine going to anyone else to do my event. Stacy and her team are really good at following up with you as to ensure that you are never left in the dark and that your needs are met. She excels at serving her customers and making their event amazing. BOOK ENCORE EVENT DESIGN! It’s worth it!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Encore Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so pleased that you have been happy with your service. It's always a pleasure to work with you:-)

Jobbie · Married on 05/05/2018

We had a sports theme baby shower and everything looked AMAZING!!! From beginning to end, Stacey was very professional and accommodating. We will definitely book Encore again for our future events! Thank you so much Stacey!!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Encore Event Design's reply:

Thank you Jobbie! It was a pleasure to work with you! Congrats on your new bundle of joy:-)

Christina · Married on 04/14/2018

I used Encore Event Design for my mother and my father's 70th birthday party. We had almost 300 people in attendance and the party have a HIT! I am still getting calls and emails about how much fun everyone had and how beautiful the venue was. Encore Event Design assisted with the hall rental, decorations and linens, and centerpieces. They also recommended a wonderful catering service, Divine Delectables. Thanks again for everything Stacey!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Encore Event Design FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chuppah, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Mandaps, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 250.00

Real Weddings

• Divine Delectables
    Divine Delectables Wedding Caterers

Encore can transform any space into something like you have NEVER seen before. Here work is impeccable and the owner Stacey is a joy to work with. She does absolutely BEAUTIFUL work.

• The Crystal Conservatories
    The Crystal Conservatories Banquet Halls

I highly recommend Encore Event Design. Stacy's attention to detail will help you to create the wedding of your dreams. From centerpieces, ceremony decor to chair covers and linens Stacy will make the day effortless for you and breath taking for your guests.

• AB Occasion Design
    AB Occasion Design Wedding Planners

Stacey at Encore Event Design is heaven sent! Her attention to detail and event design are impeccable! She has a variety of items to chose from and her attention to detail is simply the best in event decor. I highly recommend Encore Event Design to all my clients who are looking for the best event design in the Pittsburgh area!

• 452 South Main Street Pittsburgh, 15220 See on map
    4127998712 (Fax Number)
    Available by appointment only.