po box 2081, Pittsburgh, PA 16066 Map · Phone number

About Pittsburgh Wedding Rentals

Pittsburgh Wedding Rentals is a event rental company offering a variety of products and services for vast audiences. Whether it's a suprise proposal event, wedding, vow renewal, or even a babyshower, we are here to provide top of the line chairs, tables - the essentials, and entertainment pieces to make your big day, a day that you remember. We are based out of Pittsburgh but can provide services to neighboring cities in Pennsylvania. We got it, you need it? We deliver it.

Follow Pittsburgh Wedding Rentals on

sequin
candel longvue cc sept 8

9 Reviews for Pittsburgh Wedding Rentals

amy · Married on 09/09/2017

We were so lucky to find Pittsburgh Wedding Rentals ! Terri and her staff were fantastic!! We rented beautiful gold overlays that were spectacular. The gold 39" and gold 30" candelabras were stunning. Thank you, thank you, thank you Terri and Pittsburgh Wedding Rentals!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Carol · Married on 09/09/2017

The reception venue could not have been more elegant. My daughter's reception was a dream come true and they played an important part in the evening by giving my daughter's night to remember. They were professional all the way and they were prompt to respond to all of my needs. I could not have been more pleased. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Cynthia · Married on 09/03/2017

It was amazing to work with Terry. She answered all my questions answered all my phone calls as well as emails. She's a very busy person so brides have to understand it may be alittle to answer but if you understand you'll be very happy at the end. Everything I want to anymore

Sent on 09/08/2017

Pittsburgh Wedding Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

• Simply Perfect Weddings
    Simply Perfect Weddings Wedding Planners

I've worked with Terri on more than one occasion and must say that her work is exceptional! Terri is my #1 go-to person when a client of mine needs chair cover rentals! Fab Not Drab is one of the most reasonably priced chair cover rental companies in the Pittsburgh area and her customer service speaks for itself!

• po box 2081 Pittsburgh, PA, 16066 See on map