Windswept

Latrobe, Pennsylvania View map

Since 1991 Windswept Entertainment & Event Rentals has been the premier special events rental company in Pittsburgh and its surrounding markets. Our philosophy has been to own a large diverse inventory of rentals that allow us to produce all aspects of any type of special event such as weddings, corporate events, community days, and galas. Having the rentals available out of our own inventory allows us to control every aspect of an event including quality of the rentals, creating power and event layouts, and scheduling delivery and removal of the rentals. Working with Windswept makes event planning easy for our customers because they only have to work with one vendor.

What photo booth items are available?

Backdrop(s)
Enclosed Booth
Prints
Props

• Lindsey
    Lindsey F. Married on 07/02/2021

Amazing Rentals & Amazing Staff!

I can not recommend Windswept enough! We rented a ton of equipment from them for our outdoor wedding reception including 2 large tents, tables, chairs, and a 3 stall restroom trailer. We were extremely pleased with the quality and appearance of the rentals. Additionally, the staff who helped set things up and break things down after the reception were nothing short of amazing! We will definitely be using Windswept for any future events we may host and highly, highly recommend them to others.
  • Katherine
    Katherine Married on 06/30/2018
    Windswept provided the tent, tables, chairs, linens, air conditioned port-a-potties, and glassware for our outdoor wedding. They were really easy to work with and very accommodating. The crew showed up exactly on time to set up - and same again with the tear down. Working with them definitely helped to make our wedding go smoothly!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/04/2016
    My wedding was on a Sunday and when I booked the date, I hadn't considered that many rental places are closed then and I'd have to pay a substantial extra delivery/pick-up fee for renting a dance floor - some companies quoted me as high as $800 just for this (in addition to the cost of the dance floor rental). I found that Windswept was the most affordable of the 4 or so companies I contacted, and Cheyenne was responsive and easy to work with during planning. My venue didn't include champagne flutes, so I added that on to my rental as well for an affordable price. Shortly before the wedding, I decided to increase the size of the dance floor even though I hadn't changed my guest count - and I'm really glad I did! Cheyenne had suggested sizes for me and I was going towards the smaller end of that, but I would recommend going bigger rather than smaller. The floor was set up in the correct place when I arrived, and they arrived right on time for pick-up as well. Overall, I'm very happy with my experience renting from Windswept!

4371 Route 30 Latrobe, Pennsylvania, 15650
Location of (Windswept)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding