4371 Route 30, Latrobe, PA 15650 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Windswept

Since 1991 Windswept Entertainment & Event Rentals has been the premier special events rental company in Pittsburgh and its surrounding markets. Our philosophy has been to own a large diverse inventory of rentals that allow us to produce all aspects of any type of special event such as weddings, corporate events, community days, and galas. Having the rentals available out of our own inventory allows us to control every aspect of an event including quality of the rentals, creating power and event layouts, and scheduling delivery and removal of the rentals. Working with Windswept makes event planning easy for our customers because they only have to work with one vendor.

12 Reviews for Windswept

Windswept 1
Windswept 2
Windswept 3

Katherine · Married on 06/30/2018

Windswept provided the tent, tables, chairs, linens, air conditioned port-a-potties, and glassware for our outdoor wedding. They were really easy to work with and very accommodating. The crew showed up exactly on time to set up - and same again with the tear down. Working with them definitely helped to make our wedding go smoothly!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Windswept 4
    Windswept 5
    Windswept 6

Elizabeth · Married on 09/04/2016

My wedding was on a Sunday and when I booked the date, I hadn't considered that many rental places are closed then and I'd have to pay a substantial extra delivery/pick-up fee for renting a dance floor - some companies quoted me as high as $800 just for this (in addition to the cost of the dance floor rental). I found that Windswept was the most affordable of the 4 or so companies I contacted, and Cheyenne was responsive and easy to work with during planning. My venue didn't include champagne flutes, so I added that on to my rental as well for an affordable price. Shortly before the wedding, I decided to increase the size of the dance floor even though I hadn't changed my guest count - and I'm really glad I did! Cheyenne had suggested sizes for me and I was going towards the smaller end of that, but I would recommend going bigger rather than smaller. The floor was set up in the correct place when I arrived, and they arrived right on time for pick-up as well. Overall, I'm very happy with my experience renting from Windswept!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/04/2014

We utilized Windswept Rentals for our tent, restroom trailers, chairs, and water goblets for our wedding. We were so pleased with the professionalism and quality of the products we received. Leading up to the wedding, Windswept was a HUGE help in determining set up and placement of all products. The time Rachael spent with us and knowledge she shared was very appreciated and our wedding would not have turned out the way it did without her. You cannot underestimate the knowledge these companies gain by living and experiencing situations involving their products. We were so glad to have Rachael guide us with her expertise! The tent was phenomenal.. very clean and beautiful! The Windswept staff was professional and efficient. The restroom trailer was BEAUTIFUL! Our guests loved it! The water goblets and cocktail tables were perfect.. Windswept - THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 10/26/2014