27 Reviews for Encore Event Design

23 Encore Event Design Reviews

I absolutely LOVE… Encore! I have used them twice already. Stacy has done my baby shower and my daughter’s first birthday. I couldn’t imagine going to anyone else to do my event. Stacy and her team are really good at following up with you as to ensure that you are never left in the dark and that your needs are met. She excels at serving her customers and making their event amazing. BOOK ENCORE EVENT DESIGN! It’s worth it!!

Profile Picture Tiara , 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a sports theme baby shower and everything looked AMAZING!!! From beginning to end, Stacey was very professional and accommodating. We will definitely book Encore again for our future events! Thank you so much Stacey!!

Profile Picture Jobbie, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

I used Encore Event Design for my mother and my father's 70th birthday party. We had almost 300 people in attendance and the party have a HIT! I am still getting calls and emails about how much fun everyone had and how beautiful the venue was. Encore Event Design assisted with the hall rental, decorations and linens, and centerpieces. They also recommended a wonderful catering service, Divine Delectables. Thanks again for everything Stacey!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Excellent service and beautiful linens!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I gave my sisters a 21st Birthday Party & everything was Great. I definitely recommend Encore Event Design for your next event. Very nice & the staff was Professional

Profile Picture Tawana, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone loved the space and it was decorated beautifully! Cynthia was very warm and helpful. I would recommend this space for any intimate event. It was great for our baby shower! It was also great not having to clean up or break down anything after the event was over.

Profile Picture Candace, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Encore Event Design went above my expectations. Stacy is very professional. I plan on using her services for my next event.

Profile Picture Natawcha, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My baby shower Pusg party was everything I couldve imagined it to be ! She really bought my vision to life and I'm forever greatful ! Everyone loved the space and decor I can't wait to book in the future !

Profile Picture Charice, 8/19/17, 1 Review
4.7

We had Stacey do couple of our events and both of them she exceeded the expectations. There is that wow factor that will never go away.

Profile Picture Rakend, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Encore Event design was wonderful Stacey was amazing!!! My wedding reception was beautiful I got sooo many compliments from my guests!!! I would and will recommend Encore Event design to anyone!! Great job Stacey and staff

Profile Picture Courtney , 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They organized a family reunion and Stacey was exceptional. She arrived on time with everything we needed and offered a wonderful suggestion to make the event even more unforgettable. This is the only place I will have plan an event for me.

Profile Picture Kelvin, 1/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The owner Stacey Barlow Hill is a consummate professional that delivers A+ service. She is attentive to her customers needs, very responsive and a calm personality in what potentially could be a hectic, stressful time period. She is an able to take an idea, apply her creativity and attention to detail to produce a top notch design. It was a pleasure to work with Encore Event Design. If you want the best, hire this company.

Profile Picture User7512858, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were very pleased with Stacey's responsiveness and she was very accommodating. Her work was amazing and the materials she used were stunning.

Profile Picture User7262746, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were told that Stacey was stellar, but we didn't expect her to blow us out of the water as she did! I had an off-kilter color palette (peacock) with no one particular idea in mind. I knew I wanted to have light centerpieces instead of flowers, but that was about it. We booked a meeting with Stacey at her studio and I brought a few pictures of centerpieces I liked from Pinterest. Our reception was at The Cathedral Room at St. Nick's, so we had a huge, blank slate to work with. Stacey was experienced with the space and had many recommendations. The initial meeting with her was very pleasant. She had some fun with our color palette and introduced a stunning blush color to it! During the meeting, we settled on our chair covers and sashes, table runners, centerpieces, up-lighting, and some additional requests like empty vases on the king's table for bridal party bouquets, and she said she'd be in touch with a quote. We were pretty shocked at how reasonable her prices are, especially because she and her team set everything up and take it down after the reception. As the months rolled on, Stacey was very communicative as we played with other ideas and she made additional recommendations. She sent me several pictures throughout the process and designed beautiful centerpieces for us that had three tiers of glass jars, submersion lights, rocks, floating candles, and lovely ribbons with peacock feathers on top of glass plates. So many of our guests complimented them! We had a last minute linen crisis as well, but Stacey was on top of it and resolved it. Our venue allowed her to set up early, so we were able to view everything before the big day. When we saw the venue, it looked gorgeous, however I wanted to make a change on the up-light color. Stacey was out of town at the time, but she had her team take care of it immediately. I'm bummed there's a limit on these Wedding Wire reviews because I want to write more! In short: Stacey is the best. Book her.

Profile Picture User6933931, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We worked very closely with Stacey at Encore Event Design and we have no regrets whatsoever. She was very easy to work with and she was able to help us easily visualize how our setup would look on our very special day. We used her specifically for linens and she was very timely and created no delays throughout the entire process. I would recommend using Stacey for any event. She is probably one of the most personable vendors you will ever meet.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Stacey and her crew did an amazing job. We held a small wedding in the basement of our office and the transformation way exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Krista, 3/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Encore made my wedding ceremony and reception magical. The decorations were elegant and unique!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Stacy was extremely professional and absolutely wonderful. She and I initially discussed a variety of decorations that would really enhance my wedding reception space. Whenever I had questions she was extremely quick to respond and gave me great service. On the day of my wedding, I was nervous about how the day would be and if it would be perfect, just as any bride would be. I must say that when my new husband and I finally walked into the reception space, the beauty and quality of her final work was everything I imagined. Her linens and centerpieces brought the perfect level of classiness to my event that I was looking for. If I ever need event decoration services again I would definitely work with Encore Event Design.

Profile Picture User4579146, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Encore Event Design surpassed all my expectations. I had doubts on how they could transform my venue being that it was small and old looking but when Stacey was done with her magic I was amazed at what she was able to do with the space. I loved everything that was done with the venue. After they were done the venue looked like something done by David Tutera!!!!

Profile Picture User4554063, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Encore Event Design did an excellent job in decorating for our daughter's wedding. They transformed a fire department social hall into a fairy tale venue. They were extremely easy to work with and always portrayed a professional attitude. I would and have recommended them to others.

Profile Picture User4555496, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Encore Event Design was very helpful with finding the right centerpiece for the right price. Even though I was working on a tight budget I was able to get wonderful centerpieces that everyone loved!

Profile Picture Februari, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Stacy, was the best and everything she designed was beautiful

Profile Picture Teri, 4/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

My wedding reception was everything I could ask for thanks to Encore Event Design. The decor was elegant and they were very professional at all times. I told them exactly what I wanted and they made it happen beyond my expectations. I will definitely use Encore Event Designs again.

Profile Picture Tamara, 3/31/12, 1 Review