Ever Events Weddings

Milwaukee, WI View map Visit website
1 review
$750 Package Price

$750 Package Price

Ever Events Weddings is a wedding planning company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This company offers expert event design services for couples who wish to celebrate their day in style.

Ever Events Weddings offers a range of carefully designed services to make your day special. Your planner can provide assistance for your ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Services offered range from day-of coordination, full planning, partial planning, and event design. Additionally, your event coordinator will help with budget analysis, guest-list management, and to-do list execution.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Steph
    Steph L. Married on 09/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Courtney is a must-have for your day!

Courtney made my wedding dreams come true! She kept me on timeline & was able to get my wedding come to life in 8 months, which is hard to do with the amount of weddings going on right now & vendor availability. She was also able to design the most amazing Save the Dates, Invitations & decoration details for my wedding day! She was so good at taking my vision & making it a reality. My wedding day was truly stress-free because of her! She had everything planned out to the minute & I didn't have to lift a finger. I was able to relax & truly enjoy my wedding day from start to finish! I would highly recommend her if you're looking for someone to really take care of you for your big day!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Courtney Ann
Courtney Ann
Owner

Hi everyone! I am Courtney, the founder and proud owner of Ever Events. I am officially starting this business after about 5 years in the wedding business. I graduated from University of Minnesota- Twin Cities with a degree in retail merchandising. My wedding experience consists of 4 years of bridal dress consulting and 1 year of event managing. I am looking forward to building my own business from the ground up and making some amazing connections along the way.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin Milwaukee, WI, 53209
Location of (Ever Events Weddings)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding