Events with Soul

1010 N Parkway Dr. Olathe, KS 66061, Olathe, KS 66061 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 48
  • Pricing

About Events with Soul

Events with Soul is a wedding coordination and design company and was created to provide wedding planning, coordination, and decor and stationery designs to the amazing couples of Kansas City. With almost 10 years experience planning events, my goal is to pursue a business providing excellent customer service and creating one-of-a-kind experiences, that go off without a hitch, for my couples.

On wedding days you can find me with coffee and clipboard in hand, setting-up decor, assisting vendors, and leading the couple and their families through one of the most special days of their lives. It is such a sweet experience and I love when couples allow me take part in it! Shoot me a message and we can connect over coffee or wine – or both and chat all things wedding!

Follow Events with Soul on

Events with Soul 6
Events with Soul 7

Hadley Ernst · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing wedding coordinators!

Andrea and Jennifer were AMAZING and the BEST thing I did was hire them as my wedding coordinators! Seriously, if you're on the fence about hiring a coordinator, do your future self a favor and go ahead and book them as you won't regret it! My day was so much more enjoyable then I ever imagined as my mom, sister, and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Andrea and Jennifer have your best interests at heart and have your back throughout the entire process. I hired them for my day-of coordination and they went with me to all the last meetings with the DJ, florist, and venue. Jennifer and Andrea are VERY accessible via email/text throughout the entire process and as soon as you hire them, they will answer any questions you have in a timely manner. Jennifer is very detailed oriented and excels at the timeline and reading over contracts/payments/budgets while Andrea is fantastic at the stationary and signage at the rehearsal dinner/ceremony/reception. They also have an amazing selection of decor and design items to rent for your big weekend! This takes away the stress of adding another vendor into the mix. They also beat any deal from other companies for the rentals to help the bride out. Jennifer and Andrea have the greatest personalities that work well with anyone! They were also fantastic in keeping the bridal party on task on my wedding day. Overall, they were amazing and you want them on your team for your big day!!

Lesa · Married on 09/29/2018

Andrea & Jennifer were the first vendors we hired for our wedding, and we are so glad we did! Not only did they help us with our day-of coordination, they helped us with budget management, finding vendors, event design, invitation design, floral arrangements, Photo Booth, access to their decor inventory, and were available via email and text for any questions we had. My husband, my parents, and I credit Andrea & Jennifer as the reason why our wedding planning was so smooth. As for our wedding day, Andrea & Jennifer were at our hotel early in the morning to help organize things before the wedding, then off to the venue to set up for our ceremony and reception, and were still at the venue long after my husband and I left to make sure everything was cleaned up and loaded into cars. We did have a few bumps in the road on our wedding day, but Jennifer handled everything wonderfully and did not stress us out by bringing us into it. Andrea did an amazing job from designing our save the dates and invitations, to creating a vision for our ceremony and reception that was perfection. I am not a creative or design savvy person, but all Andrea had to do was ask me what I did and did not like and she created the perfect mood board for us. What I love about this dynamic duo is Jennifer is the organizer and planner, and Andrea is the creative one that can make your wedding dreams a reality, and they work perfectly together. When my bridal party had met Andrea & Jennifer at our rehearsal, they were all impressed with their professionalism and efficiency. One of my bridesmaids even said she wished she had hired wedding planners like them when she got married! We have been planning with Events with Soul for our wedding for over a year and we (including my parents!) are sad that all the planning is over and we will be parting ways. I would recommend Events with Soul to any couple that is debating about hiring wedding planners, they are definitely worth it!

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2018

The ladies at Events with Soul were outstanding in their organization, knowledge, and poise to assist our wedding day needs. We used their day-of coordination services knowing that the day would go by so quickly, we didn't want to waste time being stressed or spouting logistics at other vendors.
    Andrea and Jennifer complement each other so well! Andrea has immense creative vision and she can match any bride. Andrea also designed the stationery for our invitation suite, hand lettered the envelopes, and made the church program, seating chart, and monogram for the reception. She is so talented at graphic design and listened to all our feedback throughout the process!
    Jennifer handled the technical side of organizing family for photos (not an easy task with parents and stepparents), creating our timeline, and communicating clearly with all vendors. She has a way of being polite yet firm to advocate for what the couple wants and gave us the best day!
    These two handled everything including transportation, centerpiece settings, steaming all dresses and bustling my dress, shuffling bridal party and siblings to the correct locations, serving us a plate of food and drinks throughout the night, helping clean up a guest's puke at the reception without me knowing, hearing a song play from my "do not play" list and immediately reconciling it, cleaning up the venue and getting gifts into cars, and being FUN to be around the whole day! I would highly recommend Events with Soul for coordination and stationery; it adds a personal touch to have custom designed paper products and it's an affordable way to have "insurance" on your day that things will go the way you want!

Events with Soul 8

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Tom's Travelers
    Tom's Travelers Wedding Caterers

We have had the pleasure of working alongside Events with Soul and would highly recommend them for any party planning needs you may have. The ladies from Events with Soul are responsive, creative, and organized! They have put on some pretty stellar events. They have so much to offer all in one place! If you are even slightly considering an event planning service for your wedding, do it and use the best of the best- Events with Soul!

• Olathe, 66061 See on map